It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they block the sun?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Aaaaannnnd that explains sex as "motive for chemtrails".................how?

There's a book, out of print, that I had to order from some outfit in N.Y., written by ex-Mossad, that explains the principles of enslavement based on marginal sexual proclivity. I think it's called, 'By Way of Deception.' It's the principle of , "play ball with us and this never needs to come out." Or...variously..., "we'll overlook this if you do as you're told." Can you not connect dots?

Does this mean you think contrails are "psuedo-science"?

Yes, of course it does, as anyone who has done the research, as I have, can attest. Scientific jargon is a smokescreen. There are a lot of things that sound sensible that are complete nonsense. As I've said before, I think the NSA is writing science articles these days and 'what a tangled web' it's become particularly when one (not me) winds up having to defend previous nonsense.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Chem Trails are just the new B.S. It use to be Alein craft, "if I only had a camera". Now everyone carries a camera in their phones and nothing there are still no evidence of Aleins, Bigfoot. The fleet it would take to alter the worlds atmosphere is 1000x the combined air traffic in the US. It is always something vague with you guys. Want to see the the atmosphere altered? Travel to China. In most cities you can taste the air and can not see buildings a couple blocks away. Too much time, to much technology and more information than you can handle. Dont even get me started on the morons who record traffic noise at 3am and call it the Horns of God, Get a job.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Originally posted by network dude
Look sport, if you weren't on the lazy train, you might gather up some supporters and try to organize a true test of your fabled "chemtrails".

Sport.......i liked that.

Feel free to look through my history and check my opinion on chemtrails becuase I don't believe in them. Jumping to conclusions.

Originally posted by network dude
But I do see how it's much easier to type posts whining about "them" than it is to DO SOMETHING!

I call it as I see it. I said someone from the debunk crowd would come in and ridicule and guess what? It turned out to be you.

When I was new into this field Mick from contrail science proved the facts to me with patience and respect and thanks to him I now know better. Some others in the debunk crowd like to ridicule and demean posters just like the post of yours I singeled out. Its almost as if some of you get jollies from it.

Well, then it would seem you are more of a protector of fragile feelings. I hope nobody has any permanent damage to the ego.

My whole reason for posting in this forum is I have a personal problem with Whiners. I feel that if you think something needs to be done then DO IT! waiting for someone else to do it will accomplish nothing.

I do not believe in chemtrails. I have looked at both sides and science and common sense will not allow me to believe it. But if some group was to sample the lines in the sky and provide the proof that has been lacking ever since this fantasy started, I would have no choice but to believe it, along with all the other debunkers here. In fact, ask them if provided with proof, would they change their tune?

I get that you claim not to be a chemtrail believer, but if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

*No baby seals were harmed in the typing of this post.*

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

could I ask, have you formed an opinion on who is doing it or how? I have seen trails such as you describe many times, I've photographed them too and I have even contributed some photos to threads on this board. For example, here is one of mine;

In trying to discover if there could be any actual deliberate spraying going on I decided not to merely photograph the trails, but to use the zoom function of my camera to capture the aircraft as much as possible. This not only provides a visual clue, but the properties of the image record the time and date I took it. This allows me to enter those details into Flightradar 24, the existence of which I learned on here, to see if there is any pattern. And there is.

However that pattern is always that they are high flying commercially owned and operated transports on regular scheduled routes, these same routes are followed on a regular basis. Some daily, some less frequent but still regular. On some days they leave trails and on others they don't. Long persisting trails occur when the RH is higher, short, rapidly disappearing trails when it is lower, no trails at all when the aircraft itself is lower. This is observable and repeats every time.

Through this observation, over a lengthy period, I would say that the trails are more likely to be caused by weather changes, rather than that on some days they choose not to spray from commercial aircraft.

Of course I cannot photograph and trace every flight, however it would be a remarkable coincidence if I managed to miss each and every chemtrail flight over a year or more, if they were happening, wouldn't it? Pus of course there is the fact that I do have images that look the same as those posted on here and declared to be chemtrails such as the one above, and yet I can see exactly what aircraft are responsible, where they come from and where they are going to. Where is the secrecy?

Regarding the identification of the aircraft involved, here are some examples of how I have these saved.

Incidentally, look at the Airbus leaving no trail at all, check the altitude compared to the others.

Even though there is no visible trail due to it being lower down in warmer air, the engines are still burning fuel and leaving pollutants behind just the same, that's why I say that contrails are caused by the temperature at altitude combined with the relative humidity causing ice crystals to freeze and not containing any additional chemicals beside those that jet fuel contains anyway.

I have plenty more like this because I am sad enough to enjoy doing it. No evidence of secret spraying aircraft yet though, and yet there is that photo at the top that I'm sure would have got some other members very excited going by some older posts I've seen.

reply to post by Anim8tr

You have mentioned that you too have been observing, are you able to show what you have observed and demonstrate why it contradicts my own viewpoint, or even why you believe my view is wrong?

Without arrogance or ad homs if you can manage it

edit on 23-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

There's a book, out of print, that I had to order from some outfit in N.Y., written by ex-Mossad, that explains the principles of enslavement based on marginal sexual proclivity. I think it's called, 'By Way of Deception.' It's the principle of , "play ball with us and this never needs to come out." Or...variously..., "we'll overlook this if you do as you're told." Can you not connect dots?

So what, you are saying that kinky sex fans are being blackmailed to spread "chemtrails"?

Does this mean you think contrails are "psuedo-science"?

Yes, of course it does, as anyone who has done the research, as I have, can attest. Scientific jargon is a smokescreen.

Scientific "jargon is a smokescreen"?

Does this mean contrails need to be explained in simple down-to-Earth ways to be accepted?

edit on 1/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The blocking, to one degree or another has been going on for some time. The process is not relegated to the air, blocking the Pineal gland via Fluoride, ULF's are also used. Frankly the TV is/has been a main tool used to slow down the evolutionary process and before that it was the religious sermon.

The energy they seek to block primarily emanates from two places: the sun and the galactic center and comes in the form of all manner of measurable and not measurable energies. The energies are part of the guiding process of life on all the realms connected to our particular galaxy. If you go back and check even the most rudimentary graph of solar influence - galactic is much harder to measure, you can see a correlation between wars, and the introduction of certain toys or tools - several researchers have directly connected certain kinds of solar output to be required for nuclear bombs to actually function. All the religious groups, at the core, worship the sun - look for the solar symbol in the older expressions of such groups. There is a reason for this, the primary energy for our evolutionary process comes from the Sun - as the satellite for the galactic core, and is transferred to us - it keeps us moving.

There are some groups who just don't want us to grow out of the earth plane game, so they work to try and stop it - they like controlling us and it would seem we like to be controlled. The blocking out of the incoming energy is a rather basic, fairly ineffective, labor intensive effort to stop the process of evolution. It will fail, already has, but while it has been in action, it has created some trouble for some in their individual process, but no lasting effects to this point.

It has been going on in earnest, in the global form that we see, for about 20 years - I've been watching it for that long, though the process of testing and implementing by laying the groundwork of saving humanity has been in place for 50 years or so.

Sometime back a ATC in Italy posted a video of the spaying plane not showing up on his commercial radar - seems they know about the issue but I suspect the cover story is set in stone on the bridge. If folks really wanted to "prove" what is going on one can simply get a smart phone app that tracks airplane positions in real time, then track the flights they see that are spraying. My understanding is airline flights are clockwork, with only minor variations due to weather, the presence of very fast flying, not listed planes, laying lines helps see what is happening.

In the south west, the planes that do the laying of the spew, fly from somewhere in the south east, to the north west to spray. They seem to fly right over major airports without regard to commercial traffic, something I never see commercial traffic do. But this is one of those things, either you understand what is going on through your own process or you don't, as no one will convince another - even if the president said "this what we have been doing." It is truly a waste of time to engage is "I'll prove it to you" games with anyone, but in this case it is beyond a waste of time. People still think the Gulf of Tonkin happened and will argue with those who know it didn't.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thank you for your reply, I don't know what your reply means as a whole, but I like the anger, venom, and condescension a lot. One of the great experiences to have on the earth plane is a good dose of condescension, it is one of the higher levels of consciousness expression on the planet and an often underrated expression - so much to be learned from the information contained in that form of expression. Clearly your "lesson" for me means I have the need to go back and see what Barium does to x-rays, and nickel does to loose EMF's in electronics.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just to clarify - those are CONTRAILS.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Thank you for your reply, I don't know what your reply means as a whole, but I like the anger, venom, and condescension a lot. One of the great experiences to have on the earth plane is a good dose of condescension, it is one of the higher levels of consciousness expression on the planet and an often underrated expression - so much to be learned from the information contained in that form of expression. Clearly your "lesson" for me means I have the need to go back and see what Barium does to x-rays, and nickel does to loose EMF's in electronics.

look up my post in this thread on page 5. i think your ideas and my ideas are very similar. I planned on making a thread about Fritz-Albert Popp's work about wave-length modification of light by reflecting off of certain chemicals and elements....but i can see now that if i made this thread it would be "trolled" viciously by the anti-chemtrail-believing crowd like we have seen in this thread...

maybe with our powers combined we can make a thread that puts up a good argument.
edit on 1/23/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Originally posted by Imagewerx

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
are planes allowed to fly that close?
looks strange....

They're seperated vertically by at least 2000 feet if my memory is correct?

Don't forget about horizontally either, should if my memory serves me should be at atleast 2500-5000 feet in elevation lower-higher.

This definetly does not look right, as anyone in flight school is taught to not take a direct path with an approaching aircraft

They are separated at least 1,000 feet vertically. All aircraft on a magnetic heading of 000-179 degrees fly at an odd-thousand altitude (i.e. 33,000) and all aircraft flying a heading of 180-359 degrees fly at an even-thousand (i.e. 32,000). Instrument Flight Rules traffic tends to be point-to-point (from one NAVAID to the next). Google 'VOR' and 'airway' or 'jetway'. This is what I learned in flight school. That's why contrails tend to be so close to each other.

They only block out the sun from your perspective. In actuality the shadow cast by these contrails would be miniscule compared to how much of the Earth is being hit by sunlight.

No conspiracy here.
edit on 23-1-2012 by kabfighter because: Added second paragraph

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

This is fascinating:

....planned on making a thread about Fritz-Albert Popp's work about wave-length modification of light by reflecting off of certain chemicals and elements....

And might be some interesting science for discussion (although I say "might be", because I have no idea, yet, about Fritz-Albert Popp and his work, so I'll let you present a thread on it).

However, before making a thread about it, and ascribing any such concept of spreading metallic particulates into the atmosphere in the form of what everyone can see clearly are normal contrails, it might be a good idea to have solid evidence OF that first, to add into the thread OP.

OK, out of rabid curiosity, I looked him up just now. I am at a loss how to connect contrails to Herr Popp's theory of "biophotons".....

But in any case, in terms of the idea of lofting large amounts of "anything" into the upper atmosphere, I think if you research more carefully you will find a few proposals being considered, for some time in the future should the situation every become serious enough that we (Human race) decide there is no choice but to attempt it....as in, either that or the planet's atmosphere will become unable to support life.

Some think it might be done with tethered balloons of some sort. Others think it should be much higher up than any jets can fly, at the edge of space, so that would entail using rockets. Yet others think that it could be done in the lower atmosphere, they suggest huge ships that suck up seawater and blast it vertically, to make clouds that way, at just a few thousand feet above the surface.

VERY few are seriously considering using airplanes --- it is actually not all that practical, because of payload limitations. And, the levels where airplanes fly aren't that stable, the thinking is anything "put" there would be dispersed quickly. Balloons can go a bit higher, and are more economical. Space is WAY expensive, but can go even higher, and at those heights conditions are more stable (no winds).

Still.....messing with the atmosphere on a Global scale isn't something to be taken lightly, and therefore it is NOT being done. Not enough is yet known about any unintended consequences.

An emergency situation that may crop up, well....that would be a different story, and different motivation --- if it does happen any time in the future......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kabfighter

All aircraft on a magnetic heading....

Actually, not heading but "course" or track over the ground. But otherwise (and I know that's what you meant, the terms "heading" and "course" are sometimes used interchangeably, but thought I'd be accurate as possible)....otherwise, you are spot on.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just a random thought... Its possible that its just coincidence.

Or

Maybe what they are spreading dissipates better in the sun.

Not sure, Interesting tho

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It's been a while since I did my instrument rating

Nice to see someone else denying ignorance here. I'm all into this conspiracy stuff, but the contrails conspiracy irks me to no end.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So, not only are 'they' spraying 'chemtrails'.. NOW 'they' are doing so to block the sun.. from YOUR vantage point?

Egocentric much?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
For my understanding, there is a difference between contrail grids and chemtrail grids. Contrail grids are the medium thick to slender lines in the sky that don't expand or move, they eveuntally fade as the day goes past. They are not solid lines, don't last the entire flight duration, and break in and out depending on conditions at the altitude of the plane. They are not sprayed from the plane, but leave the plane almost like car exhaust. On the flip Chemtrails are thick clouds that are sprayed from nozzles from the plane, start slow but expand cloud coverage as the day goes on. They are intentionally drawn on diagonal patterns and contain harsh chemicals that can eventually travel to the ground as moisture. They can be used for weather control, or population control since they have an extreme amount of Ethylene Dibromide, Barium, and Aluminum amongst other things. All chemcials are carcenogenic and in extreme cases lethal; Barium and Arsenic have the same toxicity level. Several people actually had their rainwater tested and found a lot of toxic chemicals in the water after collecting samples after a chemtrail spraying (go on youtube and look it up). Chemtrails can be linked to Operation Clover Leaf, Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance and all are goverend by Naval Intelligence.

The Following is links to images of chemtrail sprayings. Big difference between exhaust and spray.

www.google.com... AQ&biw=1680&bih=904

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by metalshredmetal

This is fascinating:

....planned on making a thread about Fritz-Albert Popp's work about wave-length modification of light by reflecting off of certain chemicals and elements....

And might be some interesting science for discussion (although I say "might be", because I have no idea, yet, about Fritz-Albert Popp and his work, so I'll let you present a thread on it).

However, before making a thread about it, and ascribing any such concept of spreading metallic particulates into the atmosphere in the form of what everyone can see clearly are normal contrails, it might be a good idea to have solid evidence OF that first, to add into the thread OP.

So nice of you to give permission to others to post threads !
Who died and made you King ?
Oh and to then advise them on how to construct they're thread is also a gracious thing of you to do !
Thank you Oh exalted one !

edit on 073131p://01America/Chicago23 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

So nice of you to give permission to others to post threads !

Totally off-base, and you know it.

How many times have you been reading a thread somewhere, and the exact same thing happens --- someone says they are inspired by one thread, to make another. And others encourage them. I've seen it hundreds of times, probably. Dozens certainly.

And also, in those same comments, people offer their opinions as advice, as well. Many of us have seen too many carbon-copy cookie-cutter threads already......

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
reply to post by mikellmikell

how to prove? I would have to get my jetpack and fly all the way up there to take samples.

That would be great, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. J/K, I agree that they are painting the skies with something nefarious. there have been those who have gone up (with planes, not so much jet packs )

The findings were less than healthy for the people or the environment.

Contrail Science and samples

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchPlayer

The Following is links to images of chemtrail sprayings. Big difference between exhaust and spray.

www.google.com... AQ&biw=1680&bih=904

Well there's a couple of pictures on there of the Evergreen air tanker, and ther' a couple of odd looking attachments on aircraft that are actually well known - eg see here, and there is also the well known completely and deliberately fake "hazmat" photo - also debunked at that link.

So what is it you think on there is actually showing the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join