It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 26th Russia may accuse USA of shooting down satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
english.pravda.ru... The investigation report of the failed Phobos will be released to public on January 26. In fact, the Russian side already said thru state controlled media that US radar stays behind the fall of Phobos, and of other 4 launches (RT). But if an official investigation concludes that, that will be the first such case in history. Does Russia make the stage for a big confrontation with USA? Will space weapons be introduced as a response for example, that will not be knocked down on launch? Whatever the result, that seems to me a groundbreaking move. It doesn't matter whether HAARP is really involved or not (something quite unprovable) but what the Russian side will make as official stance. If HAARP is somehow involved, involuntarily, then we enter into a new stage of EM war. Russia has its own SURA. One more point is that the conspiracy around HAARP now becomes the official political line for at least one country - Russia.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

According to Dr Peter Beter, Russia also has a particle beam satellite.

In September 1977 the Russians started launching MANNED killer satellites, called “COSMOS INTERCEPTORS”, armed with CHARGED-PARTICLE BEAM weapons, into earth orbit, (12-15-77 WR). By April 1978 there were about THREE DOZEN of them, and they had FINISHED DESTROYING all American spy and early warning satellites, (5-18-78 WR). On September 27, 1977, in what Dr. Beter called “THE BATTLE OF THE HARVEST MOON”, a Cosmos Interceptor in Earth orbit used a NEUTRON-PARTICLE BEAM to wipe out a secret American laser-beam base nearing operational status in Copernicus Crater on the Moon, (11-3-77 WR). The Russians quickly deployed their own military bases on the Moon, the second leg of their space triad, starting on October 4, 1977, with seven EXTREMELY POWERFUL charged-particle beam weapons BASES on the near side of the Moon and three support bases on the far side, (2-9-78 WR).

One thing that lends credibility to his claims is the fact that he was talking about HAARP and it´s ability to control the weather already back then when nothing was disclosed about it... It was apparently built and disclosed to the public in 1993 according to wikipedia. Dr Peter Beter died 1987

en.wikipedia.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 22-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

well if all this is true, why didn't the Russians win the cold war?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The only words that come to mind are...UH OH!

This is not going to be good for Soviet and American relations!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Neither side won.

As for the OP, if the satellite had been "shot down", I am sure it would have been instant, and wouldn't have been intact as it was, with photographic evidence, when it entered the atmosphere.

EDIT: To add, if this is a claim of EM/EMP. then why would they still have had contact with the probe?
edit on 22/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Neither side won.

As for the OP, if the satellite had been "shot down", I am sure it would have been instant, and wouldn't have been intact as it was, with photographic evidence, when it entered the atmosphere.

EDIT: To add, if this is a claim of EM/EMP. then why would they still have had contact with the probe?
edit on 22/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

In what way did they have contact with the probe? Maybe they where seeing it on radar? Do you know something i don´t here?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think it is rather pitiful and petty for Russians who fail at their endvours to start trying to blame anyone beside thereselves for failing over and over to reach Mars and other space frontiers. Russian space program has one and only one resounding success and that is a single Rocket system they use to lift man to low earth orbit. Not really that difficult and it was built decades ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Great, just more crap to stir into the political pot.

US, Iran, Syria, China, Russia...

Wasn't there a 3 stooges script on this once.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know why or how they contacted the probe. A video report of RT mentioned 5 last failures to have external cause, and mentioned besides USA also "little green men". I should search for it, may be you have watched it. RT is media following the official line. Actually all 3 major english russian medias are - RT, Ria Novosti and pravda. While I don't know why and what exactly stays behind that, I see the trend. Perhaps soon we will know. Personally I would prefer much more a scenario where someone comes and tells us what those little green men and secret technology is, instead of threatening a nuclear Armageddon. Why we can't have that tech so many years. And here the blame falls equally on the big powers, not only that USA hides something. How about the Russians who had in 1960s anti-satellite laser in space - who gave it to them? The common people as me want a share of that tech in improved lifestyle and why not - lifespan, if it already exists, whatever the mysterious source.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It is common knowledge that they still had contact with it, they just couldn't control it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OP, I have yet to hear any official word on this.

Any thing new you may have heard?

26th was two days ago.

new topics

top topics

join