It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People - Whats the truth? And what are your experiences with them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i currently live in a paranormal active house i have photos and video evidence as well as evps from my home shadow people are real

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Have you had paranormal investigators come in to your home? i can tell you sometimes shadow people can be very evil and cause alot of problems for you my advice is to have an investigation done in your home just to be on the safe side i currently have several spirits in my home and they are very noisey and the less attention that is given to them the more noise they make maybe it just wants you to know its there

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok here goes, to start with I was on the hallucination type of shroomz so don't shoot me. It occurred twice once was quite obviously to me anyway, a reflection of my inner self and self worth and things of those natures. The other time though on the strong kind of shroomz that show you the trees moving and wriggling like alive octopus's when I settled downed into my bed I saw like 6-7 idk druid like shadows with cloaks and hoods, they were crowding around me like maybe they knew I could see them or maybe they knew I was experiencing or something. Of course the shadows out of the corner of the eye thing occurs occasionally but I dismiss that as a matter of perception, just as you may dismiss my experience as a matter of an altered state of mind. Think on this for a second though, there is a great preponderance of people who say they seen the exact same beings on mushroomz as well as on other psychedelics! Oh and I didn't really get any vibe from them except maybe curiosity or indifference, but at the same time it felt like I was the centre of some kind of ritual if those two wildly disparate situations even gel idk. Take it as you will, any input would be appreciated!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I remember seeing a film called "Shadow men" when I was young and it really freaked me out, used to get really bad dreams and always the one that reoccured where they would get me after school and I could see people but couldn't move or scream to get there attention.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is also a movie from 2012 called "Shadow People". I watched it last night. It claims to use real news footage and interview with the real people involved, like the movie "The Fourth Kind." But like that movie, at the end of the credits bears the disclaimer that the people and story are fictitious and any similarity.....you know," it's not real, sorry if you think it is" kind of thing.
There is a few things that seem real, and I looked them up. One is "sleep paralysis," the other "Sudden Nocturnal Death Syndrome" or SUNDS. There is a "shadow man" mythology in SE Asia, and some immigrants who believed it were dying in their sleep, though perfectly healthy otherwise. It was determined to be psychosomatic, as only believers died. They used "morgellons" as an example.
The sleep paralysis expert said something that perked my interest. I was always intrigued by the Ambrose Bierce story, "The Damned Thing." If you are not familiar, people are dying gruesome deaths and it is figured to come from a monster which is a color that human eyes cannot see. In the story, that made the monster invisible. I always wondered about that. Invisible would mean transparent, not another color. The sleep paralysis points out that something seen only in another wavelength would appear to us as black, like a "shadow person" is claimed to be. Makes an interesting possibility.

<< 1   >>

join