It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes next according to Genesis? The Deadly East Wind and Famine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am not attempting to predict the future. What I am going to suggest is a simple realization of Genesis chapter 41. Although this is a mystery, I believe it can be seen if we dare look.

1 When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream: He was standing by the Nile, 2 when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3 After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. 4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

5 He fell asleep again and had a second dream: Seven heads of grain, healthy and good, were growing on a single stalk. 6 After them, seven other heads of grain sprouted—thin and scorched by the east wind. 7 The thin heads of grain swallowed up the seven healthy, full heads. Then Pharaoh woke up; it had been a dream.

My reading of this tells me that that the East wind alluded to here represents a foreshadowing of our day and age when war will cause an wind from the East to kill the harvest on the earth. The entire earth will be sick for 5 years after this. Two years will pass into tribulation before this happens. It is my opinion that this will take place because of war with Syria and then Iran. Two years later and Israel will see Jesus as savior. This happens in the story of Joseph when he can no longer keep the fact from his brothers in chapter 45.

Chapter 45

4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Come close to me.” When they had done so, he said, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! 5 And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you. 6 For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will be no plowing and reaping. 7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

Genesis 37 to 41 is a retelling of the appearance of Jesus in the land of Israel 2000 (2 Days) years ago. If you follow the story of Joseph being sold into bondage in Egypt, you are witnessing the story of the Exodus foreshadowing our own story of tribulation and exodus from this Earth today. All of the elements are there. In chapter before 41, Joseph was in prison with the Cup Bearer (Thief on the cross who repented and shared the cup) and the Baker (Second Theif / Unrepentant). The Baker died a horrible death and the Cup Bearer was set free after three days. This mystery three days keeps showing up in the text. Three days signifies two thousand years, followed by another 1000 years of rest. I would recommend that you listen to the chapters 37-41 before going on. LISTEN

Keys to understanding the chapters. Most of what I will say in this reflects the recent articles I have written in my blog concerning Peter and the church as related to John the Baptist and Elijah.

-Joseph is an Archetype of Jesus

-The Brothers are his Kinsman of Israel

-The first dream in 37 represents Jesus reigning over the Pharisees and Sadducees

-One man (Joseph / Jesus is sold into slavery by the nation

- The nation is then saved by the one man (Jesus / Joseph)

-Cistern in the dessert represents the death of Christ and the three days in the belly of the Earth.

-Ishmaelitesare the confederacy of nations against Israel. In Judges, the Midianites were all the nations of Ishmaelites.

Genesis 39

-The blessing of Egypt because of Joseph / Jesus. In our day and age, this represents our progress in literacy and knowledge since the printing of the English Bible.

-Joseph was tempted by Potiphar's wife. This is a foretelling of Peter being tempted to deny Christ and use the world's wisdom. In our day, this is the Church founded on Peter doing the same. It's also an allusion to Jesus being tempted in the desert.

-Joseph being made the warden of the prison. This is an allusion to Christ in the belly of the earth. It is also an allusion to John the Baptist being in charge of the water baptism and Jesus setting the captives free from the Earth by a trial of fire. Matthew 3 reveals that Jesus will baptize with fire.

20...But while Joseph was there in the prison, 21 the LORD was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden. 22 So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there. 23 The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph’s care, because the LORD was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.

-After two days, Jesus will be in charge of the prison (Earth). He will guide us through the famine.

Chapter 40

-Cup Bearer and the Baker. This is the allusion to the thieves on the cross and those who take up the cup for Christ in two days after Christ's death. This represents 2000 years from His death to today.

-The three branches are the three days (3000 years) following Christ's death. Jesus died and suffered for three days for our sins. This represents Him in our place of suffering.

-Some of this chapter ends when Satan is once again loosed at the end of the 1000 years of peace.

Chapter 41

-Two thousand years pass. An East wind causes famine. The story is a foreshadowing of Jesus, Joseph and our day and age.

-Today, the Cup Bearer realizes what he/they did to Christ. Not only did Christ suffer on the cross, He has paid our sins for two days (2000 years) after.

20...But while Joseph was there in the prison, 21 the LORD was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden. 22 So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there. 23 The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph’s care, because the LORD was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.

-After two days, Jesus will be in charge of the prison (Earth). He will guide us through the famine.

-Joseph was put in charge of the entire land of Egypt (Earth). Jesus will be in complete control of the nations for 1000 years after the tribulation.

-Famine begins at the end of two days.

Genesis 42

-The brothers seek help in Egypt. Joseph / Jesus is still not know to them. Israel still does not see Jesus.

Chapter 43

-Joseph requests that the brother be brought with them. Although this is a mystery, I see this as Jesus telling Israel to make peace with their brother Ishmael. Until they do this, they will not see redemption.

At this point, I will leave this thread and say that all of this is held in a mystery. I may have missed a few elements. This thread can serve as a way for us to see the picture together. If anyone has elements to add, feel free to comment. What do we find if we keep reading?

Joseph leads the seven years of famine by an oppressive tax, all the property being taken away and then the eventually slavery of the entire land of Egypt. Moses then comes to free the people. To me, this is the baptism by fire before the exodus from the Earth. There are 1000 years to accomplish this task.

Remember one thing: "You must be born again." If you deny Christ, you are a Pharisee and a Sadducee. Baptism is not an option for you. If you become a cup bearer, you are set free.

edit on 22-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
and what has previously happened that lends credence to the bibles prophecies? cause its all interpretation mostly if you ask me

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you believe all of genises word for word then there is no hope left for you.

What happened to the dinosaurs and apples are definatly good unless turned into high strength cheap cider.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are three articles worth reading from my blog in relation to this thread.

-Peter-The Rock to be Rolled Away

-Water and the Spirit - Baptism and Elijah / John the Baptist

These two articles take the parables and stories in the Bible and show the process of rebirth in the water. They reveal who will be refused baptism according to Jesus words, "You must be born again." They show how Peter (The rock and the church) denies Christ over 2000 years of bearing the cup. They reveal the warning to our leaders for making themselves the Pharisees and Sadducee.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
and what has previously happened that lends credence to the bibles prophecies? cause its all interpretation mostly if you ask me

It is. If you bother to study carefully, you will see it. If you answer this thread in 2 minutes after briefly scanning it, you are missing the opportunity.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i wonder, if a very large number of people believe the prophecies, it would come real by spritual power ? and do real christians wish for armageddon and the return of jesus ?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
If you believe all of genises word for word then there is no hope left for you.

What happened to the dinosaurs and apples are definatly good unless turned into high strength cheap cider.

Jesus told Peter (Church) to feed the sheep. This section of ATS is the section for the sheep to be fed. It is the charge of the Church to accomplish this task. If you do not agree, show your context. I've show mine. Am I correct? Time will tell. All indications from Japan and the Nuclear accident indicate it is beginning. The East wind will stop the harvest. Anyone can see the possibility. What happens when we open the gates of nuclear war with Iran? What happens when we hit their nuke plants and the materials from the East reach the West? Are you sure you don't want to read the Bible for all it's worth? How long did you study this thread? Two minutes?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
i wonder, if a very large number of people believe the prophecies, it would come real by spritual power ? and do real christians wish for armageddon and the return of jesus ?

How could a person believe in spiritual power on one hand, yet deny a book that can tell the future 3000 years in advance? What if the Bible was a creation of the first century? We still see the foretelling of events that could no have been know. How could John have know about Carbon being the mark of mankind, possessing 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons? How do we overcome the mark of the Beast? The world of God. 777 is nitrogen and the mark of God's name in Hebrew. 888 is oxygen and the mark of Christ's name in Greek. The very breath you use to speak is what is used to overcome the beast. The living Word of God overcomes the mark. Either you deny the image of the beast or you embrace it by your words.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

sorry, i dont quite get it. do you believe in the bible literally ? my thought was, if masses of people expect or wish something to happen, could there be a power that lets it come true. like angels are suppose to serve man-kind.

p.s.: are you sure that carbon has 6, nitrogen 7 and oxygen 8 protons, electrons, neutrons ?
with the neutrons, i am with you, but electrons and protons, too ?

edit on 22-1-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

sorry, i dont quite get it. do you believe in the bible literally ? my thought was, if masses of people expect or wish something to happen, could there be a power that lets it come true. like angels are suppose to serve man-kind.

p.s.: are you sure that carbon has 6, nitrogen 7 and oxygen 8 protons, electrons, neutrons ?

Google it to be sure. Peter (Church) was told to put his own clothes on rather than having someone else do it for him.

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.
18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

Does the Pope dress himself or is he served by others now? He (Peter) was told to feed the sheep and dress himself. My aim in life is to dress myself with theology as I discover new aspects of the mystery. I no longer allow myself to be dressed by others. You can do the same. Don't believe me here in this thread. Do your own research and either verify what I see or refute it with better context. We could both learn from each other.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

i googled, but couldnt find a source that verifies your claims.
you ranswers to my question sound like riddles to me.
are you a christian ? do you believe in jesus christ as your savior ? do you wish jesus to return ? even, if that would mean millions of deaths ?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Why do we assume that the east wind hasn't happened in some other country already...lets look at parts of other continents who have faced famine for many years now...when it comes to the bible do we think it only applies to well established countries? It's been apocalyptic in many countries for so many years does the bible only look at well established countries?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

If it is a balanced atom, ie not an ion or isotope, then yes the number of protons, neutrons and electrons will be equal. For VERY BASIC discussion of atomic structure look here

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

thanks for explanation. so its tue, carbon 666, nitrogen 777, oxygen 888. but for the 777 the greek alphabet is used, for 888 the hebrew alphabet is used, and for 666 which alphabet? its a bit weird to come to these conclusions, its like cherry-picking and interpretation.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by DarthMuerte

thanks for explanation. so its tue, carbon 666, nitrogen 777, oxygen 888. but for the 777 the greek alphabet is used, for 888 the hebrew alphabet is used, and for 666 which alphabet? its a bit weird to come to these conclusions, its like cherry-picking and interpretation.

I don't get into that at all. Though I know numerology is built into some ancient alphabets, I don't find understanding that stuff necessary for understanding Jesus and what our near future holds.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

Why do we assume that the east wind hasn't happened in some other country already...lets look at parts of other continents who have faced famine for many years now...when it comes to the bible do we think it only applies to well established countries? It's been apocalyptic in many countries for so many years does the bible only look at well established countries?

That's a great question that I have asked myself. I have a reason to see that the possibility exists for a world-wide time of famine. The Bible is clear that we are baptized into water by Elijah (John the Baptist). He controls the water. We are also baptized by fire with Christ. This seems to be the final trial according to Revelation and the imagery of Genesis. Take this further back and see that God baptizes us with breath and earth. It's in a sequence. Earth, Air, Water and Fire. The fire will be world-wide. Then again, the Bible calls it Jacob's trouble. From the evidence we see to be seeing, world government represents the Pharisees and the Sadducees. This is the way I see it. It's a mystery like faith. Fact would confirm our faith. This can't happen until Christ comes and reveals all things.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Good post but can i share something? (My voice is calm and not arrogant.)

In Genesis 25 verse 1 It says Abraham took another wife, Keturah, who bore him Zimram, Jokshan, Medan, MIDIAN, Ishbak and Shuah.

I believe the Midianites are from Midian. (Moses' second wife was a Midianite, so he actually married a descendant of Abraham.)

Of Ishmael, 12 princes were born (Genesis 25v13) Nebaioth, Kedar, AbdeelMibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadad, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.
No Midian here, do you agree?

It doesn't say where Keturah was from but she was a wife. Hagar (mother to Ishamel) was an Egyptian and only a handmaiden.
(Jokshan was also father to Sheba!!!! This is interesting for King Solomon later meets a queen of Sheba.)

I only found this out in the last two years but it does throw a different light on things don't you think?

I was only thinking of the phrase Jacob's trouble last week. I think it has something to do with Esau and the family feud through the ages which will come to a head in Revelation.The Bozrah rescue and Jesus' robe dipped in blood, tells us their end.

The Amalekites were the first to meet the Israelites in Exodus (Exodus 17v8) and the Edomites also wouldn't let the Israelites on their land (Numbers 20v17-20) And Herod the baby killer was of Esau's race. (Which i didn't know before.)

Esau married 2 Canaanite women and this is where the bloodline went really wrong. And this is where the Jacob's troubles comes from. The Canaanites are intermingled blood, if you know what I mean.
Israel's real enemy is Esau's descendants and not Ishmael. The Ishmaelites are being used, I hope they realise this before it too late for them.

Still with a calm debating voice.
Peace.

new topics

top topics

join