It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey whose EYE was ripped off!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by greyer

How is He lying if the information came from a story He read in a magazine? Sure the article might be suspect but not Him?

I forogt ATS attacks you for the way you say words because they have such narrow minds they cannot think about what other people mean.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I believe these documentaries were made by UFO Magazine (not certain) if anyone hasn`t seen them they are well woth a look.

Hmm,can`t get some to embed but you can get them off the guys youtube channel.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

It wasn't exactly an attack now was it? Calm down, my narrow mind cant take the heat.

edit on 24/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by V4SL4ND

Click here for more information.

Really? You deleted the entire post that WAS relevent to the topic. Over 3 words that I was defending OP with? Come on....#ing Ban me you pussies. You'll let things go that are totally uncalled for, but as long as they type the insult out in 4 paragraphs, it's fine. Pussified. Ignorant & bass ackward. Please ban me you #ing hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Right, lets move on...

As I've recently said, I've had a very good look online for the early issue of Alien Encounters Magazine (a mid-90's era British publication) which contains the incident that inspired this thread...

But...

I've had no luck at all.

So, I'm opting out of this thread and moving on...

So to any Moderators checking in, feel free to shut this one down, as I won't be partaking any longer as I've genuinely got nothing more to say, or contribute, or comment on.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's odd that you mention this. I just watched Philip Corso Jr.'s vids the other day and he was claiming how the UFO recovered from Roswell was a craft piloted by a "robotic drone with two brains" Kinda makes you wonder.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think I have found your article. Or at least a lead. Its an expose of a Derrel Sims from volume 15 issue 2 of UFO magazine from July/August 1996. He's an alien abduction investigator apparently.

The case where the eye shield is ripped off is mentioned in a snippet halfway down the article. Although it doesn't name the specific case it's a starting point.

Here's the transcript. I found it online www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Hope that helps!

Edit: The above transcript is from the USA version on UFO magazine I think.
edit on 30/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 30/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: Triple post?!?!?!?!

link   

edit on 30/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: Triple post?!?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join