It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot Admits To Federal Tax Felonies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
As if her ego could not further denigrate Cassidy's already syspect character, Kerry Cassidy posting to her nearly defunct forum that she willfully and overtly violated several Federal laws.

Kerry Cassidy Admits To Federal Tax Violations

TOPIC: MY IRS AUDIT....LOL

THE IRS ASKED SOME INTERESTING QUESTIONS IN MY AUDIT....

1. How much cash do you keep in your house?

I lied

2. Have you done any bartering?

I lied

sick puppies...like I'm gonna tell them...so they can come arrest me and take my money...yeah really dangerous #...they are soooooooooo working on the NWO

Kerry

Ms. Cassidy, whose career has been in a Olympic downhill ski run slump since being dumped by former squeeze, inspired-by-Ecuadoran-women Bill Ryan, offers up one positive note. If ignorance is bliss, she must be orgasmic.

Perhaps Ms. Cassidy needs a wake-up dong. Here's one that should ring in her head for weeks.

If you think you can jerk the IRS around with patently bull# answers that are the equivalent of saying "Prove it!" while giving them the finger, Ms. Cassidy, think again.

IRS and their Federal Tax Court judges are not stupid. The latter are cranky, conservative old men, infatuated with their own estimate of their abilities (like you, Ms. Cassidy), with a jaundiced view of the rest of (wo)mankind, and drunk on the power they have exercised over others' lives, true - but they aren't stupid.

And courts are not just about old men in fusty wigs, funny clothes, and oak paneling. Behind that veneer lies power, naked and raw, with very, very sharp teeth. Cross them and that power will be brought to bear on you very forcefully indeed.

If you find yourself in court you have already lost - bigtime! Even if found innocent it will be a sentence of bankruptcy with perhaps your degenarating career and your limited future in tatters.

That's the upside.

So make sure you don't find yourself there. But, when you do, I suggest presenting a very submissive and highly respectful demeanor. Dump the egotistical, stupder-than-mud attitude unless, of course, you'd like to flame out in a blaze of glory, a heroine to us all, as you begin your long sentence highlighted by bathroom cleansings and highway trash details :-)
edit on 22-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 22/1/12 by argentus because: added ex tags

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Dude,
If you really think that lying to the very system that enslaves people, is some how a character flaw and a reason not to trust someone like Kerry?

You may be on the wrong site.

You may be looking for the "I love the government and I do whatever they tell me to do" forum.

I don't endorse Kerry or Bill for that matter, but it hardly seems surprising that such an anti establishment NWO "expert" would attempt to avoid paying taxes.

In fact, most sensible people would.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What are taxes?
And who are the IRS?
Who is anybody?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

If you really think that lying to the very system that enslaves people, is some how a character flaw and a reason not to trust someone like Kerry? You may be on the wrong site. You may be looking for the "I love the government and I do whatever they tell me to do" forum.

If Ms. Cassidy wishes to offer herself up for the masses by openly defying the IRS and engaging the Federal jucio-penal system - in our behalf - I am the first one to thank her sincerely. I observe two benefits.

She may initiate a taxpayer revolt and she certainly will be off the air.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It seems that most of you have missed the point. The "revelation" she gives is a back-handed way of telling us that the IRS was after her. Why would that be? Does she run some big rip-off outfit or just another not-so-innocent small fish randomly caught in a net that has gigantic holes in it to allow the big fish to wiggle out?

She had promoted some wild things, and I'm not a fan of hers, but she did a lot of work on the Gary McKinnon/Pentagon hacking/spaceships thing and that has got to hurt TBTB.

As all too typical here on ATS of all places, some minds think no further than what they are given to think.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Aliensun because: "o"

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Furthermore, people are collecting things for survival, and bartering is a part of real grass roots survival economy. They do not have a right to know how much food you have in your pantry and how much money you have out, or if you have gold/silver.

Do not stand under anyone, they are not your bosses nor do they own you. And participating willingly for the sake of others is a gift on your part, so they don't have intrusive rights.

Good for her man, that's all I can say!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Furthermore, people are collecting things for survival, and bartering is a part of real grass roots survival economy. They do not have a right to know how much food you have in your pantry and how much money you have out, or if you have gold/silver.

Whether the IRS has a right or not to ask the questions Cassidy was asked is impossible to determine unless you atended the entire audit. Once she lied, though, she violated sooooooo many US Federal laws, too many to count.

Do not stand under anyone, they are not your bosses nor do they own you. And participating willingly for the sake of others is a gift on your part, so they don't have intrusive rights.

Good for her man, that's all I can say!

Me too! She can go laughingly to jail anytime as far as I am concerned.

The stupid b#ch.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

yep pay those taxes slave..............for every five days of work you hand over at least 1 full day of pay to kill innocent Middle East Civilians, leave millions of children orphans and maimed, fund the f$$$king military, make sure our Congress and Senators have a very generous medical and retirement plan, play politics in other countries, killing off who they deem won't be a puppet and placing into office those who "comply" and support big corporations and banks that rule our country.

If I could get out of paying taxes I would because We the People are right back to where we were before the American Revolution.............taxation without representation.

Watch the video, The Hacking of Democracy"

And who signs your pay check Mr. I love and will do anything my tyrannical government tells me to.

What this country has done with our tax dollars..................it's blood money.

Don't like Kerry?

Maybe she is a threat to people like you afraid of finding out the truth of what is really going on in this Matrix we call reality.
edit on 22-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

yep pay those taxes slave.

Don't live in the USA. Best of luck to you. larf

cymbal crash
edit on 22-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Some of you are missing the point. What kind of moron cheats on their income tax and then confirms it publicly on-line? She is literally asking to be put away in prison. This raises the question: why would she want to go to prison?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Some of you are missing the point. What kind of moron cheats on their income tax and then confirms it publicly on-line? She is literally asking to be put away in prison. This raises the question: why would she want to go to prison?

The kind of moron that would believe a known fraud, child rapist and lying scumbag like "Bill Wood".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Wood" spent three years in Leavenworth for hosing a 12 yo, maybe he said really, really nice things about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Looks like "Jaguar" Cassidy has decided to show the other side of her hiney. From the Scamelot Forum:

Q. by Numbnuts Moderator:

Lied ?ohhh i see> you told them you have 100$ cash in your house> when really you have $32.45

A. by Fried Blond Haired Idiot Cassidy:

...that's right...LOL.. actually they said more than $500 or less... I said less.LOL...Actually I have $501

Kerry

Backpedaling for safety - maybe they won't convict her for a lie about a $1 or more simply braindead babble from someone whose is both exceedingly bold and stupid?

You decide.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think this is the wrong place to post such crap.

You should post it on Kerry's "near-defunct" forum if you really want to stick it to her.

Otherwise, I do not see the point of attacking someone based on their tax returns.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
Looks like "Jaguar" Cassidy has decided to show the other side of her hiney. From the Scamelot Forum:

Q. by Numbnuts Moderator:

Lied ?ohhh i see> you told them you have 100$ cash in your house> when really you have $32.45

A. by Fried Blond Haired Idiot Cassidy:

...that's right...LOL.. actually they said more than $500 or less... I said less.LOL...Actually I have $501

Kerry

Backpedaling for safety - maybe they won't convict her for a lie about a $1 or more simply braindead babble from someone whose is both exceedingly bold and stupid?

You decide.

The longer this thread condinues, the more the OP is sounding like he/she has a vendetta. Maybe the OP is Bill Ryan.....LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I think this is the wrong place to post such crap. You should post it on Kerry's "near-defunct" forum if you really want to stick it to her. Otherwise, I do not see the point of attacking someone based on their tax returns.

I only report the idiot, I don't make her into one.

Btw, I did post my opinions on this farce on the Scamelot Forum...and it was immediately deleted as was my account.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

The longer this thread continues, the more the OP is sounding like he/she has a vendetta. Maybe the OP is Bill Ryan.....LOL

Please.

That's offensive and vile.

I wouldn't be caught dead with that pseudocowboy hat of his.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
TheExopollution----------> Do you think that our Kerry can shine her Light Saber of Love without having to be centrally located? The CABAL leavers her alone --- THEY HAD BETTER---to light the highways of Time from her snookey beach house in beautiful Malibu.

Where do you live, Dung Beetle?

Kerry's middle finger right at The CABAL's Treasure Chest.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be hers?
Could you be hers?
Won't you be her neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be her neighbor?

NOT

top topics

join