It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arabs set to foot the US war bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Pay your bills yourself, please

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You want us to pay the bills?
You shoulda got your house in order yourselves and not relied on us to sort out the mess that you made.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I didn't think you could put a price on freedom?
I guess Al Jazeera can...

Remember this though...do you think it costs nothing to have those carriers out there every day? Bah, we've paid plenty.

Losses....bah, so they have to go for the gold trim vs. the platinum trim on their Bentleys...oh dear...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Paying what ? Are you kidding ? When I see what price they ask for their oil, if I were them, I would not open my mouth ! They are doing up big money with their oil. The rate is almost 1 to 6. It cost them 1 $, and they sell it up to 6 $ !

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That's Insane! What are your average pump prices overther UP?

Ours are somwhere around $1.55 per gallon.(sorry, I don't know exchange rate of any foreign countries right now)

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That is the most far-fetched article I have ever read. If that's not propeganda, nothing is.

I still think we should concentrate on alternative energy so as to not be reliant on oil. Of course that would mean the US would no longer need to buy oil from the Arabs and then they would then again blame us for their woes. They make plenty of money off the oil, it's just that the leaders of many of the countries their hord it and don't put the money back into their people. But you won't see a news agency run by such a leader report that.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
That's Insane! What are your average pump prices overther UP?

Ours are somwhere around $1.55 per gallon.(sorry, I don't know exchange rate of any foreign countries right now)

Almost 1� for 1 liter.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't know the exact equivalent in dollars, but I can tell that it's higher than ours. A liter is smaller than a gallon, and you have yet to convert the currency to dollars, which, I think, would raise the price a little more yet.

I feel sorry for you guys.

top topics

join