It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Video stream to watch on the Obama trial on 1/26

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
obamaballotchallenge.com... 6th-in-atlanta-georgia-starting-at-9-am-et

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: ARTICLE II SUPER PAC TO BROADCAST JANUARY 26TH, 2012 OBAMA ELIGIBILITY HEARINGS IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA – LIVE!

Article II Political Action Committee (art2superpac.com...) will be on site with uncut, uncensored, complete, live streamed gavel-to-gavel video coverage of the first ever “Obama” Constitutional Presidential eligibility hearings. “The PAC saw the need to do this last month, because of the often incomplete and biased coverage of this issue by MainStream news media and recently received permission from the court,” said Director Helen Tansey, who will personally manage on-site efforts.

The PAC describes this upcoming event as “The hearing of the century, for the (alleged) political crime of the century,” referring to the breathtaking implications of an illegal “President” in the White House or on the presidential ballot.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i avoid watching obama on youtube and clicking on his links, even if we watch him just to have a laugh, the government doesnt see it that way. they think he is gaining support.

i dont want to send the wrong message

but let us know how it goes
edit on 22-1-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I always comment on his YouTube videos and say things like "Obama is a banker puppet" and stuff like that, usually with evidence in the hopes that his supporters will consider it. Then of course I always end with Ron Paul 2012

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This site ats should start a Obama 2012 forum ...I don't know that I will watch it but I am sure I will peek at the many threads that are going to come from this ...peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Does anyone actually believe he will attend a in person appearance? If not who is going to arrest him for failure to appear? I will believe this isn't a dog and pony show when I see it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What trial is this then, and what is the charge? We are supposed to deny ignorance round these parts.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I actually wont be watching it myself, as I plan to attend in person

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Obama's going to be in Denver on the 26th lol

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
well, isnt that special?? neither site with the live video feed will come up, hopefully because too millions of people are watching it online and the servers are full...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here's a working link but the audio is not very good.

Here
edit on 26-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Here's a working link but the audio is not very good.

Here
edit on 26-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

thank U!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
well, I see Orly and obama's lawyer... and looks like soem trgualr people actually got in.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I can't hear anything! Are they just taking a break right now?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I can't hear anything! Are they just taking a break right now?

Ya.

The sounds REALLY sucks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't think it is a break, I think it is finished. I was gone and just got back but was the hearing not at 09:00 eastern time? That would have been 75 minutes ago. I see the feed is still rolling, but people do appear to be leaving.

On edit, I stand corrected, appears to be a late start. Hard to tell what is happening from the audio though.
edit on 26-1-2012 by KaiserSoze because: (lame reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
They're in session now, but you can't hear anything they're saying.
The lady put an image of Obama on the wall; no clue what's being said.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I thought you were there!! Dang, was hoping you'd transcribe it for us...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i avoid watching obama on youtube and clicking on his links, even if we watch him just to have a laugh, the government doesnt see it that way. they think he is gaining support.

i dont want to send the wrong message

but let us know how it goes
edit on 22-1-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

hahah, I do the exact same thing. Not just for Obama, but anything I feel does not deserve to be advertised. I won't even visit CNN.com more than once a month or so just so they can't benefit statistically.

Anyways about this trial, not sure what to make of it. all I've heard from Obama's side, as of a few days ago, is that he plans on ignoring it. And apparently his official schedule pegs him as being a couple thousand miles away in Denver. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's over.

new topics

top topics

join