It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what about the secret societies of TODAY?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why is so little ever said, written, typed, or known of the secret societies of today; when most of us have all read of various groups mixing it up in major historical moments at other points in time?!?!?

Is it because todays group are ACTUALLY secret? Or is it because there are none? Or, is it because of something else???

In the words of Mr David Icke, "Come on, people!! WAKE UP!!!"

Jeez!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I would say, for the most part, that the secret societies of today are the same as the ones of yesterday, the same ones as a hundred years ago, or are a different "sect" of any one of the already existing societies.

The only group I could think of as a "secret society" of today (looking back at today from the future) would be the group anonymous. They aren't really so secret, or much of a society, but I could see some future reincarnation of myself questioning who they were and their actions and making posts on ATS linking old FOX and CNN news articles.

It usually takes generations for a secret society to get even a tiny bit of exposure. One is due to the nature of "clubs". Any secret society has to start somewhere, and many of them die in the phase where it's simply a group that meets here or there for cards and tonics. Very few start as a group of super-rich meeting in secret to vote on the name of their secret group on the first day sorta thing. And the ones that DID do that, well, it's just easier to join one of them if you become super-rich and powerful than it is to try to go start your own treehouse club to rule the world.

Then again, there could be some really cool secret societies out there that I just don't know about because they're secret.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheQuantumAnomaly

Its all too intriging for words. I love it!!!

Looks like the modern-day Cigarette-Smoking-Man from the X-Files is in his busiest days right now...

Its shaping to be an interesting year....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Futurcrat1

The first rule in Secret Societies is...

You don't talk about Secret Socioties.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

And the second rule of secret societies...

Is you DO-NOT-TALK-ABOUT secret societies!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Secret Society I belong to remains secret by hiding in plain sight. Our name/names of the society are not hidden, it is up to the members whether or not to divulge membership, the actions of the individual members are not always kept secret(however, their connection to the society may be), in fact the Governments of the world are fully aware of our society as we have taken them to court and won many many times(however the membership list is not known to them). There are millions of sites and articles on the internet about the society. In fact there is even a political party working toward presidency of the United States. We have millions of members world wide from top business owners to congress persons and everything in between.

What is kept very secret are the techniques contained in volumes upon volumes of books and other media regarding the ins and outs of specific pathways to wealth and power. Our recruitment is done on a personal level and takes place in the lower incomes of society. We do not accept the rich and or powerful into the society, but we do, most definitely, make them.

Basically, we are many individuals working together under many names toward the same goal. Our secret meetings are designed to bring together different types of businesses, like puzzle pieces, that are put together in such a way that that each piece helps and works in concert for the betterment of all parties involved including the general public at large. We have some very big names within society that are common well known people and businesses, however, as it is the individuals choice to divulge their connection to the society, it is not my place to give them out, but they got there by using the techniques proscribed by the society. By not divulging connections to each other or the society our actions remain secret unless we are ready to make public those actions.

You may search to your hearts content on the society I belong to, in fact I will give you a couple of starting points.

Society name= "Neo-Tech" aka. "The Society of Secrets" (Search both)
Political Party= tvpnc.org...# (This will give you an understanding of how we are attempting to change Government.)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Agarta because: added link

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Wow!

I don't know what to make of that, but each to his own, friend.

Sounds interesting...

My thread is basically to invoke a kind of discussion that the groups of today really aren't known of...

I guess you proved my point! Kudos!!

new topics

top topics

join