It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are planning to attend the Obama trial in GA....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It is open to the public, but most prob won't get any farther than the parking lot.

However, if you do plan to go, theyt have changed the venue according to obamaballotchallenge.com...

Obama Ballot Challenge Hearings Jan 2,6 9 AM, Atlanta, GA

With the momentus events of the last couple of weeks, motion to dismiss- denied, attempt to quash subpoenas-quashed, people are beginning to realize that there may be serious consequences, international consequences, of the Obama Ballot Challneges next week.

The courtroom for the hearings on January 26 has been changed to courtroom 3E at 185 Central Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia 30303. It is still in the same Fulton County Justice Center complex as it was before.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
It is open to the public, but most prob won't get any farther than the parking lot.

... where undercover feds will be stationed by the Obama administration .. taking liscense plate numbers and taking pictures of the people going in or milling around. For those who are planning to attend or show up outside ... you can expect to be targeted by the IRS and probably have your home taken by 'eminent domain' or something ....

Betchya.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I am certainly enjoying watching this unfold from across the pond, will it be an open and shut case of obamas right, nothing to see here all go home or will it open a can of worms and uncover some other juicy little surprises to keep ATS happy?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

... where undercover feds will be stationed by the Obama administration .. taking liscense plate numbers and taking pictures of the people going in or milling around. For those who are planning to attend or show up outside ... you can expect to be targeted by the IRS and probably have your home taken by 'eminent domain' or something ....

Betchya.

But what do you think will come of this lawsuit? Think he'll be outed as ineligible or no?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FawnyKate
I am certainly enjoying watching this unfold from across the pond, will it be an open and shut case of obamas right, nothing to see here all go home or will it open a can of worms and uncover some other juicy little surprises to keep ATS happy?

I personally am hoping for justice for the American people against the fraud committed upon us.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Betchya.

Are you trying to scare people away from it? How would the feds know if you were there to support or oppose? I think these brave people involved, (the judge, Orly, etc, ) need to be supported.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lapislazuli

Betchya.

But what do you think will come of this lawsuit? Think he'll be outed as ineligible or no?

I have mixed feelings about the outcome. Part of me says this is all a setup, that the judge already knows he will acquit obama, so that all of this so called "birther" stuff will be go away once and for all.

The other part of me has hope with this judge, because he does have a history (of at least one case I found,) where he did the right thing in opposing a huge corporation who wanted to put high dollar houses in a GA coast marshland area where whales come to have their babies.

I researched him as much as I could, I didn't find much, except that he is from Boston area, his last name is middle eastern, and all of his relatives that I saw have middle eastern FIRST names, like ALi, BAruch, etc....(nothing meant here except that of course, these days we wonder about people who may have connections with people who hate us)

Also, If this is the same Ali Malihi that is also related to this judge, Ali has been a political prisoner in Iran for the past few years for writing pieces that opposed the state. Hopefully this judge is a good man, greatful to be an American, comes from a line of people who do the right thing.

new topics

top topics

join