It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Even cats and dogs and other animals and insects can understand if not speak with their physiology languages from another life or previous lives. But they can understand what you are saying or thinking. They can read minds.

Alien technology exists. Whether teleportation, invisitbility or anything else.

A huge, arrogant, mind-reading secret society exists. They can read you rmind, hear your thoughts with ease and manipulate you into behavuour and mistakes. These people include your family, your parents, your bros and sisters, your firends since childhood, your cousins, your niecesm, and so on. They were in place for you to have this life.

I am only talking to humans like me here. Huamns who are not part of the hive mind and not part of a mind-reading secret society that KNOWS everything.

When you die - you will be met by more challenges. There IS life after death. You may be met by a bright light but you may want to resist. It is hard to know what to do. Better the devil you know or not.

Please read or google 'free your brain matrix artificial synchronicity' and 'montalk.net'

Discuss and anyone who is on my side, please give me more answers.

Take it easy.
edit on 22-1-2012 by choiceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by choiceless

I am not sure about most of what you claim but last night my wife was thinking she would like some chips and I got up and got the chips ...They wernt bad but I am not a big fan of them ..gee I don't like it when that happens but she likes it when I respond to her thoughts ..peace
ps. Why does she always ask me what I am thinking .

edit on 22-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join