It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent unusually high thirst for the unexplained and a Potential Higher Awareness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Hello ATS, This is my first thread so I thought I would make it count.

Over the last few days I have done more reading than I have in the last year. I have a feeling that I just want to suck up every bit of information about our universe and all entangled within it. I have found myself coming here more frequently due to a weird yet incredibly strong thirst of information also regarding;
Parallel Universes, Bio-electromagnetism, Psychokinetic Potential and other Alternative topics.
Because of the way I was raised Ive always been an open minded person. I have my own theories every now and then just like anyone else but does anyone 'Randomly' get theories or find that sometimes these theories tag along at the end of a completely unrelated train of thought? No matter how obscure they may be, they still seem plausible?

Long example short when Potato Chip Companies were Promoting Dragonball z Tazo Discs. They covered the disc in a foil wrapper so you could not see which one you got until you opened it. I imagined that until the packet revealing the tazo had been opened, there was potential for it to be ANY of the 60 odd in the collection. I had this this epiphony at age 12.

A few weeks ago on an episode regarding Parallel Universes on a show called 'Curiousity' One of the few chosen to feature in this episode was a man known as Frank Tipler, Physicist who also studies Quantum Mechanics. This Gentleman had the very same idea as I. Could I have had a period of hightened awareness? Or do we all infact posses the knowledge about the universe but simply have it hidden, or perhaps we deny ourselves the possibility of being right due to the current boundaries science has layed out? Have you ever been right about something but didnt speak up as it was only a 'guess' and was thereafter disregarded and never thought of again?

When I read information about the universe there are some things I take very seriously and other things I immediately disregard even though I consider myself open minded. I feel a certain knowing and if I feel it towards information I read I usually get goosebumps. When I have that feeling it just feels right. Is this regarded as a "Higher Awareness"? Perhaps even a "Subconcious Awareness"?. Can anyone relate?

I'll leave it at that for now and wait to hear what you have to say.

Curiosity- Do parallel universes exist?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtBziPLdHV0

(Around 6:45 For what was reffered to in Thread)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Welcome to our
nightmare...proove me wrong

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
MUST BE ALIENS!!!!

It's just you being on ATS, nothing big. Or maybe you just want to become more intelligent?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
An intelligent first post - welcome!
My own view is that yes people are starting to question more (I won't use the term 'wake up' as I think it is judgemental and patronising) but that the force behind this is communication - and not astronomical/dna changes etc etc as some believe.
Quite simply when I was a teen in the 60s (yes I go back that far
) our perceptions and opinions were largely shaped by what we saw on local media. But since then we have seen an explosion in internet communication, online social media etc. An idea or footage of an event can go round the world in seconds. The changes are amazing really.
Plus I was brought up at a time when we only had 3 channels on TV. In fact there was a time when only the well off had a TV at all.
Add the 2012 stuff into the mix and people are going to be hyper aware. I think we are going to see a pretty crazy year.
edit on 22-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
here you go

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Like I said on another unrelated thread, I found the reality of the phenomenon synchronicity very intriguing. Lately, in more frequent occurrences since the beginning of this year, I have had a drastic increase of random ideas and thoughts of the nature of reality and consciousness, as well as Being and life itself. Well, everything that I think seems to somehow manifest an answer to that very thought in the objective external world. All of my random subjective theories of the universe seem to somehow answer themselves in the form of internet blogs and websites and television shows, essentially any media that can serve to hold information and has the capability to transfer that information to a conscious source, ie the human mind.
Synchronous episodes like that often manifest those answers on ATS, something I have been consciously aware of for a long time. In fact, before I even discovered your thread I had just had the thought that when I have moments of 'higher awareness', I am accessing the etheric Akashic Records, or as some have called it, the Collective/Universal Consciousness. To me, the information I am accessing has always been within me, subconsciously. Our subconscious minds are the underlying substance of our minds, and therefore are more closely connected to the Collective consciousness than our objective thinking minds. We are all coming into harmony with eachother, and it is happening on a personal and worldwide collective scale. This can explain the rapid increase in the search for the truth, as more and more individuals are becoming aware that there is, and always has been a bigger picture to reality. From this logic, I can see this happening personally from my perpesctive, as more of my friends who have never cared (at least openly) for these types of deep philosophical discussions are opening up to me and revealing their thoughts, feelings, and perspectives of the world and of reality. My roommate even stated she feels she has become more intelligent since we moved in together, because we constantly talk about these things together, and she feels more comfortable discussing such alternative topics. Just look around and you can see the changes happening. I feel mankind will have a grand shift of perspective by the end of this year on the true nature of reality and consciousness. I seem to be right so far but like anything else in the distance, time will reveal all.

---1Luv

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

I have a feeling that I just want to suck up every bit of information about our universe and all entangled within it.

The more you understand, the more you will be allowed to understand. I'm a pretty firm believer in a global consciousness, though as a single entity it is not always fully aware of itself as a whole, but it is also not as fragmented as 7 billion entities are. Its a being in flux for now. Ideas that are agreed upon as truth spread quickly, and some answers are more well known than others. I've had plenty of relaxing meditations reveal thoughts on multidimensionality, time, fourth (spatial) dimensional objects, math, genetics, and the nature of the universe. I usually awake from these visions to go scour wikipedia and TED talks for relating evidence. Often times I find it.

Does this prove global or "higher" consciousness? Not entirely.

Intelligent people may find it hard to define what they know and how they know it because there are fewer of us who are willing to try to express it. The more intelligent the argument or person, the stronger their skeptic will be. Maybe for me, I simply like to believe that there's a really cool greater thing out there that connects us all. It is where I keep my faith invested, and it's a lot more entertaining than a "boring world" scenario that doesn't have a global consciousness.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the human race as it should be. Our magnetosphere is being tuned up so we can access information that will help us.
We are all connected via our crystal in our pineal gland which is always vibrating or transmitting all our thoughts.

Did your realise that most inventions are thought of by two separate people, both are vibrating on the same thread of life, and pick up the idea at the same time.

So all it takes is one person to start to change the World just by thinking of something all the time, especially in the area of love.

And saying that, not everyone on here has the goal of love and some are just nasty but the majority are nice.
Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I know what you mean about wanting to learn everything you can. As for the hyper awarness part, I do understand on some level. Being from a family of pyschics, strangely enough, me and my Mom get...feelings I guess you could call them. Gut insticts heighted to a high level. Well, she gets dreams that fortell the future and are often right, I just get feelings that I have hard time deciphering...

Why can't there be teachers for this sort of stuff...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah, a thirst for knowledge is awesome. But to quote Lil Wayne,,,,Wisdom is bleak, and that's a word from the wise

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

i also had that happen ever since 2011 started i read more then i ever have ever in my life and like i just wanna learn about all the stuff in the world and read and research and cant stop its like my mind is always running constantly having a thirst to understand everything idk where it came from but it just happened out of nowhere

new topics

top topics

join