It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed and Boeing may have seen my design

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Find yourself a good patent lawyer who will take the case on a contingency and since you can prove your design was first there is a possibility they might just settle with you, worth a shot and doesn't cost you anything. Your copyright is completely legal.
edit on 23-1-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I could give it a shot, but I have much higher priorities at the moment like getting my life and career fixed and I'm running out of time.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

If the case was they actually seen and evaluated the BTL-4 themselves, wish I had gotten something at least. Here I am barely managing at minimum wage, living in my tent, and while these guys live and breath McDonalds!
edit on 22-1-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

Whoa, WAIT A SEC!! Minimum wage? Living in a tent? Judging from your posts here, you speak like a very well educated engineer! In addition, you display a passion for what you speak of at a level beyond that of the most passionate engineers and designers I have ever heard.

You my friend, need to PURSUE a career in this industry. You do not deserve to be Earning minimum wage or living in a tent. Not for a second!!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
May i ask how X-Plane knows the plane will fly? and how you build one in it?
i mean it is a pc game right?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackgoldwolf
May i ask how X-Plane knows the plane will fly? and how you build one in it?
i mean it is a pc game right?

It's all explained here and best of all, it's a got a free demo, with fully working aircraft design app!

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Whoa, WAIT A SEC!! Minimum wage? Living in a tent? Judging from your posts here, you speak like a very well educated engineer! In addition, you display a passion for what you speak of at a level beyond that of the most passionate engineers and designers I have ever heard.

You my friend, need to PURSUE a career in this industry. You do not deserve to be Earning minimum wage or living in a tent. Not for a second!!

For that I need a miracle, I am a citizen of a 3rd world nation, now 30 years old, and still poor.

I actually deserve where I am now for I did not do everything humanly possible to reach my quite ambitious dream.

This obsession was partly the reason for my failures in some aspects of my life, that's why I have dramatically scaled back since BTL-4. I find it hard concentrating on my job when I think of aircraft and machines for instance so I had to stop right there. Only small, highly experimental activities had remained that had very high chances of failure to keep my hopes down so I don't get obsessed again!

However I find this a reason to celebrate for I don't remember having this much S/F in any of my thread, thanks for all your kind responses!

edit on 24-1-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join