It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examiner: Iowa Vote Fraud Official

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was a precinct captain for my county here in Iowa. I gathered the votes, counted the votes, re-counted the votes, had 2 people watching me count. The vote count was reported accurately for MY precinct, anyway. We had 10 precincts in our county. Ron Paul won 3 of them, don't remember the specific count of the other candidates. Bachman won in my precinct. Our county was shown as having Romney the winner. I don't know how the numbers get reported once the precinct captains turn them over, so could have been some fraud from my hands to the final county winner, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Please...I'm allowed to be as anti-Paul as I want to be. It's called "denying ignorance" and it's the motto of this website.

I actually like quite a bit of what Ron Paul has to say, just not all of it.

And no...I haven't polled all the registered voters, but people conduct polls all the time that show Ron Paul with his same teen percentage points. He also ran for President 4 years ago too...remember?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2012 by nyk537 because: double post again

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Off topic but seriously you guys need to listen to nyk, sure some of us believe the election is rigged, but jumping the gun on an unreliable source is never the answer.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by doom27
Off topic but seriously you guys need to listen to nyk, sure some of us believe the election is rigged, but jumping the gun on an unreliable source is never the answer.

But then that is not what your friend nyk said was it.
He said that it did not matter because Ron paul would not have won either way. That it did not affect Ron paul enough to matter.

That is quite a huge difference from what you just suggested to say the least.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

That's exactly what I said.

My point through this whole thread has been to not jump to irrational conclusions based on an obviously unreliable source.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Deny Ignorance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join