It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brain Matter Area?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Just flocking around like the rest of ya's.I know i'm new,did you....The other day i had a dream about the blue kachina..(excuse me hopi if i spelled it wrong)....it buzzed big time(in my dream)and was very bright and then disappeared ...here's where it really gets wicked....After the snap crackle pop from my penial gland,i saw red...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The question is not, "The Brain Matter Area?" But rather, I would contend, "Does Brain Matter Matter?

And the answer to that is a resounding Yes!

Did you feel any pain as all that happened?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I must say, your penial gland shouldn't be located into your brain. If so, you should seek medical help immediately. There is though - hidden in the depths of everyone else's brain - a thing called pineal gland, named also "the third eye" for some reason(s). If that is the one you are talking about, well... you should seek medical help immediately, because you might be in danger of developing a tumor. I sincerely hope it is not the case, as it could be just a bad hangover or a plain headache. I wish you well, anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Sorry if I sound rude, but you're not making very much sense...if what I think your saying is right, then you might have had minor head trauma or something called Exploding Head syndrome...not sure since the details are sketchy from you've said.

top topics

join