It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI's Next Generation Identification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
FBI's Next Generation Identification

To start, I know this was already posted here Thread 1 and here Thread 2 but it is the New Year and that is when some of this stuff is supposed to begin rolling out.

Thanks to Humint1 and Knobee (and any others posting on this) for having it out there already!

The FBI ramps up the Next Generation Identification (NGI) and will begin rolling out it as early as this January.
[2012]

NGI is the next ‘level up’ from the current system of the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS). The new system aims at fusing (sound familiar?) several new parameters into the identification of people/persons it deems worthy of their interest.

According to the article, IAFIS already has the largest biometric database in the world– and it is only going to get bigger. Much bigger apparently as the database will begin accepting non-criminal photos on an unlimited basis. In addition to that, within the next 2 ½ years, additional biometric data is to be brought into the mix: iris scans, palm print and voice data.

--->Facial recognition is to start in the following states: Michigan, Washington, Florida, and North Carolina.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by explorer14

In addition to that, within the next 2 ½ years, additional biometric data is to be brought into the mix: iris scans, palm print and voice data.

Does it make me angry? Hell Yes!

Does it scare me? Nope.

Because although I have no doubt that they do plan to implement this Hitleresque scenario, I also have no doubt that we won't see it.

Why?

2.5 years is a long way off and I am very convinced that we won't make it to that point. When the SHTF through whatever scenario does come to pass, the FBI will be the last worry I have. In fact, the FBI should be worried about us.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread.
I've been keeping an eye on the conferences. Concluding that they are becoming more prevalent.
It's alarming that India is now a biometric country. Quit possibly the testing ground before it is introduced elsewhere, namely the Western world.

Video about "Indians signing life away".

India-Cashless Society...
edit on 22-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

In addition to that, within the next 2 ½ years, additional biometric data is to be brought into the mix: iris scans, palm print and voice data.

2.5 years is a long way off and I am very convinced that we won't make it to that point. When the SHTF through whatever scenario does come to pass, the FBI will be the last worry I have. In fact, the FBI should be worried about us.

Peace

Hey thanks for your thoughts. Looking at the timeline in the linked pdf, and from reading the article, one can find that they are not waiting 2 1/2 years to implement - its already in progress.

No surpise to anyone there now is there.

As to fecal matter hitting oscillating devices, I've no doubt there is one helluva storm coming - agree for sure.

One little thing in the pdf caught my eye: 'RISC' facilities or Repository for Indiviuals of Special Concern.

Could these be the FEMA camps? I would wager they are further along than we think in these matters.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

fecal matter hitting oscillating devices

As for the FEMA Camps...shhhh.... Most here do not believe.

psssst...(I do)

And your turn of phrase "fecal matter hitting oscillating devices"

Thanks for the belly laugh!"

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Very interesting. Thank you OP!

S&F!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I could only hope to be deemed worthy of interest. As you all should. Its the best way to bog this bs system down to a big waste of time. I could only hope to be so special. lol
I see another reality show in the making. lol. Maybe one that I'd actually watch.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Its been the frosting on the cake for me, something I crave, think about as much as possibile. It will be like the rebirth of civialization. And the collapse of an evil system.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

I stuggle on a daily basis with the notion of "talking" on here. But one; most would not believe me, and two I would not wanna end up on one of these docs. Maybe this alone is enough to put me there if I'm not already. But my role in this is too important to risk.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

That's the same reason it took me years to sign up for an account, and am only just recently deciding to post my thoughts. Mostly because if I'm "of interest" then I already was so long before I started trolling ATS

new topics

top topics

join