It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "No doubt our numbers are growing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Cspan

Ron Paul addressed his supporters Saturday night in South Carolina following the state’s GOP presidential primary. He talked about the steady growth of his campaign and said that there was "no doubt our numbers are growing. "

He also reiterated his position on several issues involving government spending and the national debt, the Patriot Act and the federal Reserve system.

5:30 the crowd is chanting "end the fed, end the fed, end the fed"

Click link to see the video. It is one of the best I've seen him speak anywhere ever!

I wish Ron Paul spoke like this all the time. If he was this relaxed and spoke like this in debate he would be changeing a lot more people's minds.

I love him, and last debate he said he needs to "slow down and speak more clearly" when asked what he woud change. I agree... we need to see Paul speak like this all the time!

ETA found this youtube video of the speech, timing is slightly different from above so 5:30 coment might be slight different timing.

edit on 21-1-2012 by pianopraze because: added video

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I missed the speech earlier, and was hoping that someone would post a link to it. Many thanks for that, PP.

And an excellent speech it was. Hard to argue with the truth, and RP is the only one speaking it. No wonder his numbers are growing.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I posted something similar in another thread... but it's true, his numbers ARE growing... he's not going to let not "winning" in three states derail him.

People need to keep spreading the word, use their social networks to make others who might be too scared to come out and say it do so ... and vote for who they WANT to be in office, not vote for who they should so they'll "Ace the test". Remember, probably not even 1% of your friends on your social networks are fellow ATS'ers, so it's your responsibility to spread the word and help RP continue to make his numbers grow.

Don't fear posting RP material on your Facebook and Twitter folks! You're NOT going to lose friends over it. I'm certain you can take a little ball busting from the ignorant few who will say you and the good Doctor are crazy. Help other people realize that when it comes to their support for Ron Paul..

...THEY ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

-AJ
edit on 1/21/2012 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
oh, by the way... the best part of his speach is how he notes that LESS THAN TWO PERCENT of delegates have been decided in these 3 votes thus far, still a LONG way to go.

KEEP SPREADING THE WORD!
edit on 1/21/2012 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes definately one of his finer moments and he is just so genuine,I believe future generations will credit Ron Pauls time as a defining part of history

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Ron Paul is in it to win it

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I hope Ron Paul wins.

He is all about common sense and a man of my own heart.

I wanted to share this link with a Ron Paul thread. One of the posters at the Obama/ Georgia ballot thread posted this interesting theory which is another way Ron Paul could win.

Crazy theory on other ATS thread here

Err, why would you get hillary? You would get Biden. TBH, there isn't even enough time to impeach him before the elections making that a moot point.

What it would do, is block the democrats from a nomination come November 2012, Ron Paul is likely not going to be nominated by the GOP, so he'll go independent.

There will be a choice of two, Paul, or Romney (santorum? lulz).

If Obama was still in the race, this would guarantee his victory as the other two candidates have to split a vote.

Take Obama out, and there is no split, so the only logical choice would be Paul for 2012.

If Obama is out, then we might have our first Independent victory in history. (That's not George Washington.)

Which would mean that two elections back to back were firsts in history. How cool would that be?

(The first black president followed by the first independent president.)

edit on 22-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just down here in FL waiting for it to be our turn to see what we can do for Dr. Paul...

Wish us luck

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Yes definately one of his finer moments and he is just so genuine,I believe future generations will credit Ron Pauls time as a defining part of history

Man I hope so. He is exactly what we need right now and so many people fail to embrace what he has to offer this country. There are other countries across the globe that would love to have Ron Paul as their leader and here this country is just throwing away the opportunity. It makes me hang my head low thinking about it.

By the way your Avatar rocks! I feel the exact same way about Faux News.

top topics

join