It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Japan kept secret about scary nuclear scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It looks like Japan did lie about how serious the situation was after the quake. From MSNBC:

The report, shown first to just a small group of policy makers in late March, said a hydrogen explosion would tear through the No. 1 reactor's containment vessel and force all workers to flee lethal radiation levels.

There would be no time to carry out needed evacuations, sources said, and officials did not want to spur anxiety, according to the Kyodo article published by the Japan Times.

The content was so shocking that we decided to treat it as if it didn't exist," a senior government official said.

worldnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Notice the terms they use "keep secret" instead of "lie". This proves they won't tell the public it's time to evacuate even when they should. I have no doubt other governments wouldn't also follow this policy.

My question how can we be sure they aren't "keeping more secrets?".

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 22/1/12 by argentus because: added ex tags & mod note

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I believe this would be the case. If they had no way to evacuate why cause the panic! The real question is did they notify other governments and warn them in case it affected neighboring countries who would have time to do something?
edit on 21-1-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You can be guaranteed that when the time comes we won't even know it because they won't tell us useless eaters.

They will make sure that they are locked away with their loved ones in one of the many bunkers built for them. Only when we start looking around and realize that the elite are slowly disappearing will we wake up.

We are not important. We only eat the food that they want to hoard and we must be allowed to die off.

I only hope that some will see these pathetic dirt bags for what they truly are and not give them the chance to run. Payback is always sweet.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it came out , months later, that within 24 hours of the Tidal Wave, 3 reactors were in Meltdown.

Tepco has asked all media to black out news releases , and all countries complied, but in a good note.

Within 10 years or so, Jobs in Cancer Care with be booming.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
My question how can we be sure they aren't "keeping more secrets?".

Japanese Media reported this already in late April- early May!

This was a dangerous activity but also understandable (from a governmental point of view)
The damage for the World would be far higher than the damage for an individual!

The Government can't focus on Human0815,
they need to take care the Hive,
the Core needed protection
and not 1, 100 or 1.000 Humans0815!

PS: but many, many People escaped in the first Week,
more than 260.000 Caucasians (or Expats)
and ca. min. 1,5 Mio Japanese,
in the first Week after 03/11 nearly all Companies here was closed!

edit on 21-1-2012 by Human0815 because: spell

edit on 21-1-2012 by Human0815 because: edit

edit on 21-1-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I wonder where the line is drawn for this type of thinking. If you believe it's ok to mislead the public for the greater good would you just apply it to nuclear accidents?

Was it even legal in Japan to order the news black out?

I would also like to know if the relatives of the people who knew about the report left Japan?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
if you actually buy the official story about fukushima, let alone the japanese version, you be drinking the corporate kool aid as they say. this is far worse than any of them are letting on, why do you think the us navy backed off on day one?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Was it even legal in Japan to order the news black out?

Here in Japan something like an "Order" is not needed,
we follow the Senpai!
en.wikipedia.org...

I would also like to know if the relatives of the people who knew about the report left Japan?

Some done, they have the same right like everyone else,
(we done too)
only the Emperor and his Family , incl. tiny Prince and Princess couldn't leave,
the max the could go was their Summer-Residence!
(not so far from Tokyo, it is in Karuizawa)

Originally posted by whatsinaname
if you actually buy the official story about fukushima, let alone the japanese version, you be drinking the corporate kool aid as they say. this is far worse than any of them are letting on, why do you think the us navy backed off on day one?

I don't mind F'Shima (this is not right, i mind of course but not so much anymore)
because i will die soon anyway (not by Radiation)
and i don't buy the official Story and i don't buy the Story Enenews and Friends
try to provide, the truth is in there between very small but visible!

I think we here on ATS are very close to the Reality (the big Thread),
i like this because we are mostly neutral and do not start a Manhunt when
there are People with a different opinion!

The US Nave don't left,
they gone to the Japanese Islands and started "Operation Tomodachi"
www.marines.mil...-So

Everyone have the right to go (except the Emperor
) where ever he want to go,
Japan is not a Prison, Cage or what so ever!
edit on 22-1-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by Human0815 because: edit

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
NHK, our national TV just reported it again,
they found now that there is no Memo at all from all the the Meetings after 03/11.

This is not good for the Government,
lately Asahi Shinbun (big Newspaper) done a Survey
and 75% do not trust the Government anymore,
now maybe 85% have no trust at all!
edit on 22-1-2012 by Human0815 because: spell

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Dozo o kudasai:

No records of nuclear disaster taskforce meetings

It has been revealed that the government's nuclear disaster taskforce did not keep any records of its meetings after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident.

Experts say this is a significant loss, as the minutes could help to prevent mistakes from being repeated.

The taskforce, headed by the prime minister and including all the Cabinet members, was launched on the day of the accident on March 11th last year.

It made important decisions, including the designation of evacuation areas, basic policies on decontamination and restrictions on the shipment of agricultural produce.

More Info here:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There is a lot more to this than a few Japanese authorities keeping the lid on it. I believe that the US, Kissinger/Rockefeller black ops, in cohoots wtih UK and Israel/Mossad, demanded money and Japan had said No, plus was bringing out advanced technologies, solid state hologram, one you could touch, vehicles and bicycles without fuel, incredible technology, and so the Northern Hemisphere was done in.

Lauren Moret, from Los Alamos Laboratories and the Manhatten Project in her lifetime work and also friends of the Royal Family of Japan who has done a lot of whistle blowing spoke of Stuxnet Virus, creation of Cia/Mossad, that they put on those offline computers one month before Fukushima, when Israel did a security update, so all 3 systems, including the backups failed.

But only have 90 minutes not overnight, to get a reactor cooling system reparied or the melted goo leaves the station, like the next day, the melted goo already was underground. They all know that. And if that cooling system does not come back within a short period of time, hours not a day, then you put the chemical on it and cement it immediately.

That is common knowledge in the Nuclear Industy.

So this is a world destruction, genocide done on purpose.

And the Japanese University studying HAARP already noted that Scalar Wave technology caused that earthquake, probably helped along with underwater nukes. And that date was probably chosen for its lineup with elenin. Which was a useless comet, but one they coded to mean 9/11, or Revelations 9/11, the abyss.

Those are their lords and masters.

Its time to really really wake up.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

From my thread on the Rainbow Bridge and Pineal, this includes a super mediation for Japan and asking for all those who are Love and Goodness and Serve Love and Goodness to assist. I did it, and just like they at the end of the video reported, there was interference, disupters involved.

Theres a real battle going on for earth and humanity.

And 9/11, 3/11, not to mention radiation is all Demonology 101 and the abyss, and what certain factions of TPTB serve.

Now there is also consequence to harming others, including allowing anyone to live homeless, trying to force people to work as slaves to evil corporations instead of ensurnig everyone can build their homes and plant their gardens and sharing, wthout any such forced employment, like they always could before the demons took over.

There are consequences to endorsing this system and having wars and starvation and slavery.

In other words, our whole system, an illegal abusive pyramid system is completely evil and even illegal by all sane cosmic worlds. Dark Side planet.

We're living consequences.

However getting some Love going and really waking up and bypassing the lying leaders, doing it ourselves, opening our doors to others and working to equalize, praying, meditating asking for help, waking up, overcming programs that are instilled in us, and becoming good people, good cosmic citzens, good human beings, caring loving people, is what will end this and mitigate it.

Thats what brings in the help.

The more Love you shine, the more help comes in. The more anger and selfishness and violence, the more the other side has access.

Why are we living consequences? Well Good always watches over and is eager to help everyone who asks for help to wake up more, to see through their programs. So if the bad guys, who are lower level and lower technology beings can pull something off, its because we havn't loved enough and its a lesson.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

i am upset that the media just stopped talking about fukushima isnt it still leking radioactive material into the ground ,water , air

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556

i am upset that the media just stopped talking about fukushima isnt it still leking radioactive material into the ground ,water , air

Hello McC555,

imo this is a misinterpretation of the facts,
i check the Media every day, intl. and Ntl. Newpapers, Magazines and Special Topic Magazines!

Every day i can read more than 250 Articles and Reports,
there is no other Disaster in the World with so much open Material

It is sad that still not everyone discover the truth of Nuclear Energy ,
we are still to stupid to handle this Stuff!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
You can be guaranteed that when the time comes we won't even know it because they won't tell us useless eaters.

They will make sure that they are locked away with their loved ones in one of the many bunkers built for them. Only when we start looking around and realize that the elite are slowly disappearing will we wake up.

We are not important.

We only eat the food that they want to hoard and we must be allowed to die off.

I only hope that some will see these pathetic dirt bags for what they truly are and not give them the chance to run.

Payback is always sweet.

Peace

Greetings jude11:

Thank you as always, for your time, consideration and participation.

We need to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page
of we, the people's, minds and thoughts in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as [color=Cyan]positive thoughts create positive reality.

We certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting reality.

We need not go there any further, as Unity_99 is, as always (TY), on top of that angle.

This is not over, by a long shot.

We always are gratified when we take the time (which we, as a species, are quickly running out of) to enjoy a sample of your wide-ranging posts. Speaking of time, we have been utilizing a tad bit extra time to format our threads and posts so as to be more visually appealing and hopefully act as a magnet for attention, as there is a multitude of other attention-getting things to read on ATS (elsewhere doesn't count in this equation).

Thank you for all you do.

BTW, the bunkers are being dealt with and do you happen to have an outlet for large amounts
of 'slightly-used' office furniture; FOB Denver

Which, of course, was the perfect segue...

Payback is always sweet.

Please allow us a bit of latitude, as it will all come together by the end of this post. There is more than one way to skin the [color=Chartreuse]Fukushima Death Dragon. Read and enjoy our signature threads for further enlightenment, if you please.

Part of our overall media campaign has been to post Fukushima-related Tweets that link to ATS, in the hope that more than a few peeps will come on over and sit a spell and immerse themselves in the search for truth - welcome new members from around the world!

And maybe they'll take a look at EARTH AID, the Concert to Save Humanity.

Back to payback. We have been having a bit of fun here, and would appreciate your keen insight and comment.

That is not Photoshop, people.

Do we have your undivided attention now?

FULL DISCLOSURE
[color=Chartreuse]SOPA was solely responsible for this "U.S. TYRANNY" post on China's Development webpage.

We did this to attract (The Truth Is Viral) Bobby Powell's attention, so as to draw him, his technical abilities and general media savvy to the plight of the Japanese people directly affected by this [color=Cyan]violation of basic human rights to a radiation-free environment and future.

We further believe that by putting a human face on this catastrophe, we can continue to focus attention on the fact that the Nukushima multiple melt-through disaster/fiasco is spewing life-altering radiation 24/7/365 with no solution nor end in sight. Inertia must be overcome.

[color=FDD017]The unification of the Occupy and Anti-Nuclear movements worldwide has exploded into the worst nightmare conceivable for the intertwined military industrial complex and the beleaguered commercial nuclear power industry, because an informed, motivated and disenfranchised populace is an enraged monster that cannot be easily returned to the cage.
ANO revealed

(click graphic for stargate)

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

edit on 26/1/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

i have tryed looking it up and dont find much can you share with me your intel so i can further research this

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

Originally posted by McC556

Hello McC555,

imo this is a misinterpretation of the facts,
i check the Media every day, intl. and Ntl. Newpapers, Magazines and Special Topic Magazines!

Every day i can read more than 250 Articles and Reports,
there is no other Disaster in the World with so much open Material

It is sad that still not everyone discover the truth of Nuclear Energy ,
we are still to stupid to handle this Stuff!

i have tryed looking it up and dont find much can you share with me your intel so i can further research this

top topics

join