It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newts Audience is Sick and Twisted Chanting USA! USA! USA!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Has anyone here saw that? my god that was sick and Twisted Newt Can Not beat Obama
Ron Paul should won that state you know i am someone who has the war in Bosnia.

And Right now i feel really upset.

What is wrong with you South Carolina?
edit on 21-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well ! Since you "have" a war in Bosnia and all.... ? Perhaps they were Americans, and they may have been supporters? Maybe?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Newts audiance has the collective IQ of a housebrick so its hardly surprieing

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Confused.

What is sick about chanting "USA! USA!"?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut
Confused.

What is sick about chanting "USA! USA!"?

This.. How are they sick for chanting their own nations name??..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm not sure I understand, why are they sick for chanting USA USA USA?

If anything I think they should be hiding no way in hello I would admit to being a supporter of Newt in public ...... yuck!

edit on 21-1-2012 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
And for the record Newt would wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. If we can't get RP i'll take Newt for the nomination.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
And for the record Newt would wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. If we can't get RP i'll take Newt for the nomination.

REALLY?

Newt is the poster child for bought and paid for politicians...maybe 2nd only to Mitt in the GOP.

I'm sorry, don't you see him as bad news?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

I think the OP is referring to the notion that they're chanting the name of their country in a fashion that is reminiscent of the way in which a cult chants. Can't speak for him/her, but, personally, that gave me cold chills and reminders of 1984.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

REALLY?

Newt is the poster child for bought and paid for politicians...maybe 2nd only to Mitt in the GOP.

I'm sorry, don't you see him as bad news?

Ron Paul is my wish list candidate. Even then I don't think RP would do well against Obama, he stutters often and his thoughts are all over the place. Newt on the other hand is for more cerebral than Obama and would destroy him in a debate.

link   

It is said that people get what they ask for. And boy are they asking for it. We will get to listen to the howling and complaining after its over. The problem with stupid people is you can't fix stupid and they take everyone else down with them. This should have been expected after watching the Bible belt Christians boo Ron Paul for mentioning the Golden Rule.

link   
It's a heck of a lot better than chanting for Obama....and singing songs for him....and worshipping him.

USA USA USA......long may our flag wave.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I am pleasantly surprised by your comment. From what I read here and see on the news, I believed most RP supporters would refuse to vote for a conservative thereby, in my opinion making them liberal at the core. I thank you for your comment. Perhaps there are more like you. I certainly hope so. The end goal is to retire Obama. This election will be won or lost on the debate stage between the parties. I think Newt is the only one who can embarress Obama and that is what it will take.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoDat09
I'm not sure I understand, why are they sick for chanting USA USA USA?

If anything I think they should be hiding no way in hello I would admit to being a supporter of Newt in public ...... yuck!

edit on 21-1-2012 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

Because they are war mongers? and because they think Newt can beat Obama?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
It's a heck of a lot better than chanting for Obama....and singing songs for him....and worshipping him.

USA USA USA......long may our flag wave.

SC is a war monger state so that was expected.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

Well ! Since you "have" a war in Bosnia and all.... ? Perhaps they were Americans, and they may have been supporters? Maybe?

Ah yes they more rather they were supporters to the radical mujahideen terrorist group that came in Bosnia that's for sure.

They haven't supported the Bosnian Serb Christians.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
BOSNIA! BOSNIA! BOSNI(bang)...UH! You want to talk about war?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
South Carolina, being part of the 'deep South' is not known to have many bright folks. I often wonder if its the inbreeding or just a lack of education in the deep South that is responsible.

I bet that the ENTIRE state's IQ score of South Carolina's population adds up to LESS than that of a typical small town population's IQ from any Northeastern state in the country.

So it certainly doesnt surprise me that they would pick Newt of all candidates. I predicted this one awhile ago actually. South Carolina & Newt =

edit on 21-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think the only thing that is sick is the intolerance or ignorance of the OP. Instead of complaining about the pride of Newt's supporters maybe you should be finding ways to prop up your own candidate. I believe each of the Republican hopefuls has a base of people who love the United States. There is change coming and one of these men is going to be challenging Obama for the presidency. I am hopeful that my candidate will be that person but I will support any one of them in the end.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LudicrousSpeed
I think the only thing that is sick is the intolerance or ignorance of the OP. Instead of complaining about the pride of Newt's supporters maybe you should be finding ways to prop up your own candidate. I believe each of the Republican hopefuls has a base of people who love the United States. There is change coming and one of these men is going to be challenging Obama for the presidency. I am hopeful that my candidate will be that person but I will support any one of them in the end.

Yeah and i am very doubtful Newt can beat Obama

1.Newt is hated in the rest of other parts of America
2,Newt is Liberal and had a Liberal past.
3.Newt is a Draft dodger.
4.And Newt stated this in his book.

The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution,” “Under our [constitutional system] — either we’re going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we’re going to have to rethink our process of decision

The book the third wave
The book's author even described our Constitutional system as one which “served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join