It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another look at the 2012 Prophecy; Possible interpretations and misinterpretations.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by freespirit1

You are correct its will be the age of Elightment Also known as the age of the Anti-Christ,this is when the Anti-Christ will come about and offer peace to the World giving us false hope.Then after 3 and a half Years death and distruction will follow.So dont get caught up in this Age of Enlightment crap,its an Illusion.This is what The Anti-Christ want us to think.Remember, "The Whole World will be deceived".

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liq99uid
reply to post by freespirit1

You are correct its will be the age of Elightment Also known as the age of the Anti-Christ,this is when the Anti-Christ will come about and offer peace to the World giving us false hope.Then after 3 and a half Years death and distruction will follow.So dont get caught up in this Age of Enlightment crap,its an Illusion.This is what The Anti-Christ want us to think.Remember, "The Whole World will be deceived".

I appreciate your response but i'm very anti religion. I'm a spiritual person but I don't believe in any bible. I don't think we can truely know until we die what is true and even then who knows if we will know then. I think people worry to much about this type of thing honestly.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is a great hypothesis but also seems a little far-fetched just due to the fact that you're concluding that the mayans could have predicted not only a date but human behaviour. As you said; everyone would be "nicer" and "change themselves", but how could any sort of previous civilization predict a species' nature and being, in thousands of years? I just don't see how a certain civilization could predict the futuristic "cycles" and their outcomes based on cyclic calculations. How were they to know at the end of this "cycle" we would need a mindset change, based solely on the fact that we expected it to be a doomsday. Great thread though, not against it, just flawed in my point of view.

<< 1   >>

join