It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my personal rant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

profound
now go do some more research on what rabbits eat.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

edit on 21/1/2012 by Inkrinhuminge because: decided i was not contributing, just calling out "troll"

Just like my cats, Passive Resistance...

Starred you for that.

edit on 21/1/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
what I posted as Original Post in this thread is: what most people(not me) believes

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

what I posted as Original Post in this thread is: what most people(not me) believes
reply to post by masonicon

If it was the case the world would be a really better place to live...again nonsense

Oh man you can soooo " Man shoots nail into brain without noticing! " without any damages...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Some people need a reading comprehension-upgrade

Originally posted by masonicon

That's how I read it. That's why most of the replies came as a a surprise to me.....

Originally posted by masonicon
I'm fed up too much with what following people beliefs:

Translates to: I get so tired of sheeple accepting the following information as fact

I'm so fed with this worldview and to make this even worse, this is shoved down to everyone's throats by Mass Media, Scientific Establishments and American Politicians

I agree.

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Please provide evidence to back up your claims. If you cannot, your OP IS MOOT.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo
Please provide evidence to back up your claims. If you cannot, your OP IS MOOT.

Thanks

Since the OP is offline allow me to address this grand miscommunication frenzy this thread has turned into.

The OP was trying to say:"

He's fed up with ignorant people accepting the following statements are true:

1. Anthropogenic Global Warming
2. Islamic Terrorism
3. Humans are the only Sapient Species that exists in the universe and exists only to kill each other and/or causing Global Warming(without system that conspiracy theorists and the like call it 'the Matrix', but believes itself to be Democracy)
4. things like Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets as well current establishment technologies are the most high-tech things that mankind has ever developed
5. Various Politically Correct issues like: Abortion, Guns, Drugs, Extreme Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Death Penalty, and so on

While accepting the following statements as nonsense :

1. Intelligent Life other than our own
2. Secret Societies other than Mafia
3. supernatural/superhuman/extraordinary powers and abilities of human beings that isn't powered Exoskeleton
4. all things outside those accepted by Mainstream Scientific establishments
5. functional technologies that more advanced than Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets like Anti-gravity devices
6. creatures like Cryptids and many Mythical Creatures
7. most Conspiracy theories

He's so fed up with people holding this worldview and to make this even worse, this is fueled by Mass Media, Scientific Establishments and American Politicians.

To make matters even worse you come on this already confusing thread and demand evidence for something that is clearly an opinion-piece. It's the rant-section!!!

I'd say your entire contribution to this thread is "moot".

Peace

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I think the OP has written a confusing post and it's getting lost in translation.

I think the list was of what the 'sheeple' believe to be fact and fiction, not what the OP believes to be true. Hence the comment about MSM at the end...

Next time OP, elaborate your point a little better because this rant was very confusing.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

LOL, you beat me to it!!!

Thanks, you said it a lot better than I did anyway!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting it....

Peace

PS: about your signature, I have the same thing!!! lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

ahhh OK thanks. I knew I shouldn't have bothered contributing to this stupid confusing thread!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I think the OP has written a confusing post and it's getting lost in translation.

I think the list was of what the 'sheeple' believe to be fact and fiction, not what the OP believes to be true. Hence the comment about MSM at the end...

Next time OP, elaborate your point a little better because this rant was very confusing.

thanks! and the list that I write is what the Sheeples exactly believes

top topics

<< 1   >>

join