It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my personal rant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Time for Ranting!

I'm fed up too much with what following people beliefs:

Real:

1. Anthropogenic Global Warming
2. Islamic Terrorism
3. Humans are the only Sapient Species that exists in the universe and exists only to kill each other and/or causing Global Warming(without system that conspiracy theorists and the like call it 'the Matrix', but believes itself to be Democracy)
4. things like Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets as well current establishment technologies are the most high-tech things that mankind has ever developed
5. Various Politically Correct issues like: Abortion, Guns, Drugs, Extreme Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Death Penalty, and so on

and Fictional:

1. Intelligent Life other than our own
2. Secret Societies other than Mafia
3. supernatural/superhuman/extraordinary powers and abilities of human beings that isn't powered Exoskeleton
4. all things outside those accepted by Mainstream Scientific establishments
5. functional technologies that more advanced than Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets like Anti-gravity devices
6. creatures like Cryptids and many Mythical Creatures
7. most Conspiracy theories

I'm so fed with this worldview and to make this even worse, this is shoved down to everyone's throats by Mass Media, Scientific Establishments and American Politicians

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just hate people period.In my mind every able body has some kind of secret agenda.It's a dog eat dog world.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not sure if serious...or should I say ignorant?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Then I guess just about all of ATS pisses you off. Interesting to see you here ranting about everything on this site.

What would be the perfect ATS for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Time for Ranting!

Real:
  2. Islamic Terrorism
  3. Supernatural/superhuman/extraordinary powers and abilities of human beings that isn't powered Exoskeleton
  4. One or more things outside those accepted by Mainstream Scientific establishments
  5. things like Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets as well current establishment technologies are the most high-tech things that mankind has ever developed
  6. Various Politically Correct issues like: Abortion, Guns, Drugs, Extreme Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Death Penalty, and so on
  7. Creatures like Cryptids and many Mythical Creatures
  8. Secret Societies other than Mafia
  9. Functional technologies that more advanced than Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets like Anti-gravity devices

and Fictional:
  1. Anthropogenic Global Warming
  2. Humans are the only Sapient Species that exists in the universe and exists only to kill each other and/or causing Global Warming (without system that conspiracy theorists and the like call 'the Matrix', but believes itself to be Democracy)
  3. Most Conspiracy theories

I'm so fed with this worldview and to make this even worse, this is shoved down to everyone's throats by Mass Media, Scientific Establishments and American Politicians

I fix teh list 4 u.

edit on 1/21/2012 by The1Prettiest1One because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon

Your grammar makes it difficult to figure out exactly what you're fed up with. You mention things shoved down our throat by mass media and the scientific establishment, but list a lot of alternative theories. In fact, the beliefs you seem to agree with(the "real" ones) seem to jive pretty well with mass media and the scientific establishment, at least in part. I'm not sure where you're coming from. Sorry..
edit on 21-1-2012 by jahn369 because: clarified

edit on 21-1-2012 by jahn369 because: sp

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I hate rants that are posted in the section NOT for rants!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

I really meant the people outside this site...don't get me wrong ,but u knocked on some of my favorites.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

whut?

as for the rest of your post, you might be on the wrong website.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

2. Secret Societies other than Mafia
3. supernatural/superhuman/extraordinary powers and abilities of human beings that isn't powered Exoskeleton 4. all things outside those accepted by Mainstream Scientific establishments
5. functional technologies that more advanced than Predator Drones, Renewable Energies, and Consumer Gadgets like Anti-gravity devices
6. creatures like Cryptids and many Mythical Creatures
7. most Conspiracy theories

One of the most close minded post i read for a long time...

I give you # 3 and 6 but all others are at least, if not proven, plausible...

like your #2 : I can add as real existing secret societies ( google them )

The Bilderberg Group
Skulls and Bones
Freemasons
Opus Dei
Rosicrucians
Ordo Templis Orientis
Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn
The Knights Templar
The Priory of Sion
The Illuminati

and the list goes on forever

your #4 : Nikola Tesla !

your #5 : Its admitted that the indutrial-military complex are at least 25 years ahead

your #7 : listen to some Alex Jones shows...

My advice, take some electrical wires, splice the end, connect them to your temporal lobes and put the juice...may be the jolt you need to wake up...

edit on 21/1/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

With this rant you have let us know...what you believe. You and I can agree to disagree on many of your beliefs.

Tell me...do think everyone should believe what you do? Do you think that you are absolutely right about everything that you stated?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
im sickof nikola tesla
he did this he did that

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense

im sickof nikola tesla
he did this he did that

Can you elaborate a little ?

Are you aware of some of Tesla work or you just throw he did this he did that...

Tesla work is a highly classified field of study ...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nice work on the thread. Granted, the grammar problems get in the way of your meaning (as has been pointed out), and your choices of fact v. fiction are questionable, but it's a start and i like the way ATSers are repairing it and building on it.

By the way, about your signature, people thought the Earth was the center of the Universe until about 400 years ago, and they knew the Earth wasn't flat 2300 years ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
When I see posts like this I wonder if there's another post I SHOULD be looking at.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 21/1/2012 by Inkrinhuminge because: decided i was not contributing, just calling out "troll"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by B3lz3buth

its all bull crap
all these people are made up
drip drip drip

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Real ?

Anthropogenic Global Warming

I suggest you search " Anthropogenic Global Warming hoax " in google

Humans are the only Sapient Species that exists in the universe and exists only to kill each other and/or causing Global Warming

As today there is no single proof to confirm this. We can be OR not the only species in the universe.

Various Politically Correct issues like: Abortion, Guns, Drugs, Extreme Animal Rights, Gay Rights, Death Penalty, and so on

Yes your right, there are real but are you for or against thoses issues ? just to know from what extreme wings you come from

If i understand you, the worldview is the fictionnal one you rant against. Mass Media, Scientific Establishments and American Politicians barely talk about this subjects dissmissed as delusional.

So how can you state " this is shoved down to everyone's throats by Mass Media, Scientific...etc "

This is a nonsense..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

number one rule..negative energy will bring you down....+

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

2 posts, barely 20 real non complex words....

Please don't waste my time...

drip, drip,drip

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join