It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - 30% of people who watch this whole video change their vote

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ok i dont know if this has been posted here yet, i did have a look and couldn't find it.
This is a great Ron Paul Ad in imo, and he speaks so much truth.
Look at the support he has from the troops, he is such a great man imo, and deserves alot more support

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That is an awesome video. I've seen this video many times before but it never gets old hearing the truth.

I wonder if we could put this video up on an infomercial channel. Anyone know how much acouple hours of air time is?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

Problem is, most people who don't vote for Ron Paul do not go on the internet or youtube.

Paul voters :

18-24 - 31%

25-29 - 32%

30-39 - 23%

40-49 - 13%

50-64 - 11%

65+ - 7%

They are the baby boomers.

And the 70% who don't change their votes are too far gone... brain dead or willfully ignorant.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This video almost makes me cry, all I have to say is there will be a time that will come, years from now when the USA is no more, that Ron Paul will truly be understood and remembered as the statesman that he is and the people who put their heart into trying to save their country from the corruption and influence that had bought it out from corporations to Israel. All traitors.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I love Ron and I always have.. it is scary to me to think that this is probably his last bid for the white house given his age.. If he doesn't pull it off, we won't get the benefit of him and what he brings to the table.. common sense

But honestly I don't think he'll make it .. he doesn't have the support of the media or the older voters .. if he doesn't win the nomination, I think it's over.. to win as an independent is not impossible, but it's NEARLY impossible if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This video almost makes me cry, all I have to say is there will be a time that will come, years from now when the USA is no more, that Ron Paul will truly be understood and remembered as the statesman that he is and the people who put their heart into trying to save their country from the corruption and influence that had bought it out from corporations to Israel. All traitors.

Funny you should say that as to tell the truth it did bring a tear to my eye watching it.
He has been trying to speak the truth for so long and his not getting any younger, it makes me so sad that we my never get to see this great man become the President of America
. This is his last chance people, so vote for this great man i beg you!!...

Star for everyone who posted great comments
edit on 21-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul getting mad?

Another great video.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Ron Paul getting mad?

Another great video.

Your right that is another great video, Star for you

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is a great video, Here's why EVERY Ron Paul supporter needs to post this video (and other RP material, no matter how much ridicule they "fear" from their friends).

The people who you connect with on your social networks most likely are not on ATS, and they need to know, THEY'RE NOT ALONE!

.... read on.Here's my mantra lately to others...

Elections are a unique moment in life. You get to be picky, subjective, judgmental and pick what you want because YOU want it...and you get to do so in SECRET! People need to realize that voting is about who YOU think will do the best, and not about acing the test

I've always followed politics, I've voted in each of the 3 of the presidential elections since turning 18 in 2000...

2000 - Gore
2004 - Kerry
2008 - Obama

I am a registered Republican who grew up in a VERY "upper class" Republican part of NJ .... but only registered as such because my parents were and that's simply how i was introduced to the political process, However, i have never considered myself a mainstream Republican by any means -- I'm most definitely an independent and like many of you, i will be casting my 2012 vote for Ron Paul, regardless if he gets the GOP nod.

I've never been vocal about politics, I've never donated to a candidate prior to this year ... however, at his particular juncture in our nations' history, i've decided to not care what other people may think and say regarding my public support Dr. Paul.

I'm upper middle class financially, as are the majority of my family and peers... however i find extreme ignorance in those who think that a Romney is the right choice b/c "He looks like the right guy for the job", or "He's rich so he'll protect my wealth!", or embrace some other equally lazy rationale. I have no problem calling people out on the fact they have not done their homework, and i do so with class, dignity and facts, all in support of Dr. Paul.

The bottom line is, everyone i know who has done any sort of research aside from what they see on the MSM has changed their vote to RP.

I've posted this video to my Facebook and my Twitter... both with larger networks (1,000+ on each). I also have posted each of the 5 times i have donated to the Ron Paul campaign. I have zero shame or fear in doing so. I'm not going to lose friends over my political views, i don't push them on people, i just put them out there. There're always a few who ridicule me and bust my b***ls, but i really don't care. I know there is an network of people who I'm friends with who support him in secret, and if they see me publicly advocating for him they may do the same

Bottom line, you have to realize this. At the end of the day, people who hate RP are going to hate him, but there are a whole lot more who are planning on voting just because it's the "right thing to do" and they're going to vote for who they think will win... and those people are typically sheep. Again, echoing my first paragraph...

Voting is about picking who YOU want to win, and not about voting for the guy who you think will win so you'll look like you "aced the test"

People, if you don't already do so... post these sort of things on your Facebook and Twitter. It's the butterfly effect in it's simplest form. You don't know how many people you're friends with might actually share thesame views but are afraid to come out and say it. Encourage them to use their voice. Let them know that we CAN put RP in office. Make them relaize...

THEY ARE NOT ALONE!!!

-AJ

edit on 1/21/2012 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
you wanna know what pisses me off?

Americans have have had the chance to vote for Ron Paul for what 30 years? what is wrong with the voters in that country, seriously you're all bonkers.

you might think us Aussies are a pack of yahoos, but by crikey if we had Ron Paul he would have been voted in years ago... Get a clue America and vote for Ron Paul.

no love and harmony with post, just sympathy.
Whateva

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I'm not so sure, look at how queensland is going, can you honestly say that we have made the right choices in the last 16 years of state government? look at the fire sales of state assets, unemployment, labor was looking too comfortable over 4 years ago and still were re-elected its time we change so they can pick their act up again.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

i'm kind of new to the state, but im learning and taking notice of whos who now i'm here.

i just wish we could vote for the Individual and not the party.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Problem is, most people who don't vote for Ron Paul do not go on the internet or youtube.
Paul voters :

18-24 - 31%

25-29 - 32%

30-39 - 23%

40-49 - 13%

50-64 - 11%

65+ - 7%

They are the baby boomers.

And the 70% who don't change their votes are too far gone... brain dead or willfully ignorant.

You have to hit up all the BINGO joints...
edit on 22-1-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Do you have a link to back up these stats?

Would like to see it.

Thanks
V4

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I pulled myself out of the wrong side of bed today. Just angry and pissed off for a number of reasons then I saw the results from South Carolina and got even more pissed off.

After watching the video, I am now trying to put out the fire coming out of my ears and trying to melt my face off. I'm so tired of fighting for peace, for the damned constitution(It's only a god damned piece of paper LOL!), for a guy who "makes sense", as the guy in the video stated. No one listens to reason or has the logic gene. They would rather go with the bought and paid for candidate for any number of ridiculous and idiotic reasons and I'm tired of it all.

A country full of stupid people, it seems. We get what we deserve and for all of our sakes I hope that is Ron Paul. If not, then we are frakked more than we already are.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
.... I'm so tired of fighting for peace, for the damned constitution(It's only a god damned piece of paper LOL!),......

Just curious, what branch of the service are you in?

Your location appears to be fictional, but if you are defending the constitution, I will guess you are located in the USA?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

Ok i dont know if this has been posted here yet, i did have a look and couldn't find it.
This is a great Ron Paul Ad in imo, and he speaks so much truth.
Look at the support he has from the troops, he is such a great man imo, and deserves alot more support

As of about 2 weeks or so, I have just given up. I don't even come on ATS religiously like I did, because frankly, I just don't care anymore.. I watch my local Nbc and Fox to get my weather and local news, and all they talk about is Romney and Gingrich and Santorum. It is clearly obvious to me that this whole gagglefu*k is rigged beyond recognition. They have made it clear, that they will put in there who they want, and a big middle finger FY to us all.. We all know who is really leading the poles. I hope in the afterlife I can tourture slowly all of these cksuckers responsible. Like that stupid show, Idol, America has voted.. But our votes do not count. I give up..

What can you really do? Some people say, email your local senate/gov./congressman.. BULLSH*T.. You think they give a flying fk? They are gona do what they want, regardless of what "we" want. We have lost the fight, and it seems to me, the only recourse is a full blown revolution. You try to make peace and make things right, and be honest.... That is no longer the case nor is possible. We are screwed unless we have a revolution IMHO. I do not advocate one or any violence, but what other option is there? Our voices and votes obviously mean nothing. All I know is that this whole bs game is rigged and fked.. I will make a prediction, which I have never done on here before, but I think, in my heart, this election will start things here in the U.S. that we only see on T.V. in other countries. The revolution and riots are just around the corner.

*edit* And Chuck Norris... WTF? I loved that guy, and he just pulled an entire 180.

Ty op for the post. definite star and flag.

U
edit on 22-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join