It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US deploys 12,000 troops in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

US deploys 12,000 troops in Libya

presstv.com

According to Asharq Alawsat, the troops landed in the eastern oil port city of Brega.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I know previous threads of such deployments have been made, but now new reports claim that the troops have actually landed in Libya, in the city of Brega. This is big, and small at the same time. It is big because if true, another occupation has begun. It is small because if true, the world can't really do anything about it.

I don't know how reliable the source " Asharq Alawsat" is, but let's wait and see.

presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Press TV = Iranian government propaganda.

The previous reports of 12,000 troops being staged in Malta were false, and inless you can get another source then this is going to end up in hoax in short order IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Press TV = Iranian government propaganda.

The previous reports of 12,000 troops being staged in Malta were false, and inless you can get another source then this is going to end up in hoax in short order IMO.

Doesn't PressTV belong to alternative news section? Sorry, I didn't know PressTV reports belonged in Hoax section of ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Any given Press TV report belongs where the quality of the report should belong.

This one, IMO, is shortly going to be shown as rubbish, and hence deserving of being in hoax.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join