It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Murder Training Camps Are Very Real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Mexican Murder Training Camps Are Very Real and Very Scary

"They would give them a machete. If not, they'd give them a sledge hammer and they'd tell them to kill the people they had tied up,"

As the Houston Chronicle reported back in April, Mexican officials found very little evidence of guns lots of proof that sledgehammers were used in the killing of the 200 dead people dug up from deep pits in San Fernando. "Those who successfully completed the training were treated to a party that included a raffle with winners getting watches, vehicles and cash," Tovar said in a report by San Antonio's Express-News. "Those who couldn't kill were made halcones, the Spanish word for “hawks," or cartel lookouts he said.

But eh, let's forget about all that, and worry about the ``terrorists`` in Pakistan or Afghanistan, or even Iran, while this is happening right on the US border, with 40 000+ dead in the last 5 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm sure not for crossing the Mexican border with anything more than our best wishes and perhaps some technical aid if their society can EVER get a handle on the blatant corruption that is institutional down there. However, I'm all for militarizing that border with active duty combat forces for the duration of their civil war.

Last I checked, Posse Comitatus doesn't apply when the military forces on U.S. Soil are 100% facing outward, ON our frontiers and NOT handling or even interacting with Americans beyond a polite hello in accidental encounters.

With death tolls well in excess of 30,000 civilians, I'd call it more than enough to seal that border so tight that Jackrabbits can't cross without a computer somewhere seeing the critter and recording the occurrence for human review.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is not yet confirmed but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened like Tovar said. News reports on the Zetas are like real life horror stories

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am British, America, though no friend of Britain at the moment, is truly a wonderful nation, I only hope they can maintain their civilisation

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sooo.....the difference between these camps and an army barracks is.........?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab

your perspective

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Good point. In the army, you get court martialed if you don't follow orders. In the Mexican cartels, you get watch. I say it's better in the cartels. You also get a better pay in cartels.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Forgive me for saying this..but the sheer depth and level of hatred for anything military is sometimes staggering.

An Army barracks doesn't murder civlians, tied down like pigs for slaughter, as a graduation test. That level of pure evil is something I've only read credible reports of among the darkest units of war time Germany. (and that is controversial as to whether even THEY went quite that far in depravity) It comes full circle I guess....but that Army may be what ultimately saves us from being the ones tied down for some kid to beat to death next.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Forgive me for saying this..but the sheer depth and level of hatred for anything military is sometimes staggering.

An Army barracks doesn't murder civlians, tied down like pigs for slaughter, as a graduation test. That level of pure evil is something I've only read credible reports of among the darkest units of war time Germany. (and that is controversial as to whether even THEY went quite that far in depravity) It comes full circle I guess....but that Army may be what ultimately saves us from being the ones tied down for some kid to beat to death next.

exactly, some of these punks need to get a dose of reality

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

An Army barracks doesn't murder civlians,

Well they get ``trained to kill``. And please, soldiers don't murder civilians? In every single MODERN war in history, soldiers killed way more civilians than actual enemy soldiers. Back in the day, it was better because it was on a battlefield, soldier against soldier, no civilians. It should be like that again. But yeah very few army, if at all, today do this kind of sick thing.

tied down like pigs for slaughter, as a graduation test. That level of pure evil is something I've only read credible reports of among the darkest units of war time Germany. (and that is controversial as to whether even THEY went quite that far in depravity)

Indeed. The Japanese army did that in China when they invaded... they probably did that kind of stuff back in the day too in medieval times in Europe and in Africa during genocides or dictators took over.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

right BIG MAN, straight question, you are either

delivered into the arms of the US military

or

the Mexican gangsters

which one do you pick you snivelling punk

You make me angry man

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Where did I say the US military is doing this? I said SOME armies are doing this, through history.

And I was just talking about the training to kill. Both get trained to kill. In the army, you get trained to kill your enemy, soldiers, in the cartels you get trained to kill your enemy too, but this time it's civilians.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Wow...not even close. Its a shame you have such a poor view of our men in uniform.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There are many anti immigration people today that have no understanding of the war going on down south. There are people stuck in the US not able to go home due to the threat of a 3000 dollar ransom on there heads. High profile high dollar ransoms never pay off now. But the low dollar "They have fam. that will pay 3-10k" do pay off. This is a problem we as a nation need to address. The violence is starting to spread. The cartels do not understand our country and the sleeping lion they are playin with. I hope the body count doesn't grow to much before we as a nation demand the solution.

Also too the lack of understanding of the modern professional soldier. The norm guy in the line doesn't go out to kill non combatants. Yes it happens but the goal is not to terrorize a population. Yet we see the use of military tactics and military training on the front lines of the war in Mex. The methods have been used for century's and will continue to be used. Just b/c the training is different; as far as releasing the dog brain and finding the 2% sociopath of the group doesn't change the lethality of the group.

I fear the day when the cartels send an order to kill a cop in every town they are in. That will be a very big problem since most of our LEO's are soft targets.
edit on 21/1/12 by Arkansas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
pretty straight forward isnt it?
why cant we just send all the corrupt people to these camps

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

I see your point. Unfortunately in every war, soldiers do brutally kill innocents. There is, however, one major difference here: Soldiers are not trained to kill innocents.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well they get ``trained to kill``. And please, soldiers don't murder civilians? In every single MODERN war in history, soldiers killed way more civilians than actual enemy soldiers. Back in the day, it was better because it was on a battlefield, soldier against soldier, no civilians. It should be like that again. But yeah very few army, if at all, today do this kind of sick thing.

Well, in fairness I read the whole thread and so I saw your clarification on this being a fairly generic reference to other armies..or all armies by nature. I enjoy reading your posts and generally find them well sourced and valid. So, I'm not offended in your saying that as some are.

Having said that...I would like to say one thing. The United States has been set up, from the ground up, for fighting soldier on soldier, military to military almost 100% right up to the last few years. So, it would be a very fair statement to say that to the extent that civilians have gotten killed by U.S. forces (outside of the occasional rogue units or criminal individuals) it's been almost entirely by our enemies choices of hiding among civilians, fighting from the protection of civilians, or setting up infrastructure within civilian residential and/or heavily population areas.

The U.S. would happily avoid killing ANY civilians if possible, as it goes counter to the entire strategy the U.S. military is built around. At least until recently...where push button warfare by remote control started becoming a thing to replace real soldiers with. Thats a scary trend lately....but outside of where that might lead, I think the U.S. showed in Kuwait and Southern Iraq in Gulf War One and the first weeks of Iraq this time around that open warfare is preferred.

It's only when the U.S. gets suckered into fighting among civilians that we get our tail handed to us, because we're too ethical and moral to fight the way it would need to be done to outright defeat the enemy that way. Some may dispute that, but compare the Russian occupation and tactics in Afghanistan to the American occupation of Afghanistan for an example. There is a night and day difference, indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The U.S. would happily avoid killing ANY civilians if possible, as it goes counter to the entire strategy the U.S. military is built around.

You make me want to gag. From Wounded Knee to Hiroshima the slaughter of vast numbers of non-combatants has been the fruit, if not the intent, of US military policy.
edit on 21-1-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Geee....I somehow missed THAT part of my military training!

But then again I was Medical...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wrabbit do you think Abu graib was the absolute depth of the depravity of soldiers in warzones?
Please believe me when i say that anything is possible and could be done by most any army in the field.....
What do think of flying drones at 12000 feet over tiny villiages and raining hellfire missiles down upon unsuspecting people?
Its all as bad as anything else....
Do you understand what the VC did to people who merely stood up to them verbally?
never mind fought them.....
The there murder incorporated name ofg MAC SOG run by the ELITE? i question the term special forces...and i do believe you must be special to creep into a mans house and shoot him through the eyeball while he lays in bed with his wife, with his kids in the next room......very special kind of killers kill very specially....
we all have them...in every army....they love that #.
When the assault is moving and the front is collapsing before them, the allies were not into prisoners very much either in ww2....it all depends, but you can be sure death is the only product the military sells........

top topics

<<   2 >>

join