It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

newbe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hello all, I am a long time creeper and the newest member here on ats. I have read many threads on here over the past few years and now wish to participate.

I am an engineer and work for Johnson and Johnson. I am a us navy vet(uss george washington CVN-73) and a citizen of both the US and the Netherlands. I am also a terrible speller so please be patient. ha!

I really dont know what else to write, I look forward to corresponding with you all and hope I can make a contribution to this site. Thanks for taking a moment to read this.

scoo-

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scoodoo20

Welcome to ATS.

Since you have lurked a while, you know what to expect...so have fun.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...look forward to your contributions. Thank You for serving our Country...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Enjoy your stay.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoodoo20
Hello all, I am a long time creeper and the newest member here on ats. I have read many threads on here over the past few years and now wish to participate.

I am an engineer and work for Johnson and Johnson. I am a us navy vet(uss george washington CVN-73) and a citizen of both the US and the Netherlands. I am also a terrible speller so please be patient. ha!

I really dont know what else to write, I look forward to corresponding with you all and hope I can make a contribution to this site. Thanks for taking a moment to read this.

scoo-

Welcome aboard mate!

Your education and training will provide this site, and other members, with a unique view of things on ATS. So I"m assuming here, and forgive me please for my ignorance, but are you a chemical engineer?

I'm also a Navy vet; once upon a time I was a Corpsman.

Make a hole!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
sweet, heard of any interesting "gossip" in your years in the US navy??
ok ill be specific - secret space operations
- secret technology and the likes?

WELCOME TO ATS!! WELCOME ABOARD!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Since you have lurked a while, you know what to expect...so have fun.

Yes, indeed, I do know what to expect and I am sure some of the US haters on here are gritting their teeth. I assure you that, while I am proud of my service, I have no illusions of grandeur here. I have personally seen the dark side of our military and have no plans to blindly support our efforts to 'police' the world. I was in pre and post 911 and could see the difference. Its sad what our military has become.

So I"m assuming here, and forgive me please for my ignorance, but are you a chemical engineer?

No,actually i am an electric/electronic engineer. I currently work in medical devices at J&J. Once upon a time I was an AT attached to the V-2 division on the GW.

sweet, heard of any interesting "gossip" in your years in the US navy??
ok ill be specific - secret space operations
- secret technology and the likes?

I guess you could say that... unfortunately I cant. ha

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scoodoo20

Hi scoodoo20, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Nice post! That's a great welcome and resource for a new ATS member!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Welcome Scoodoo20,

A very interesting first introduction. I think your going to fit in nicely and look forward to being able to read your posts and comments here at "Above Top Secret". Be sure to look over the links that were posted above, it takes a little while to go through them, but it's worth it because it will help you become and maintain yourself as a wonderful asset and member to the website.

Cheers to You!
Johnny

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you, I have read thoroughly.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks again everybody!!!!