It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nat Geo channel show: Doomsday Preppers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
For all you end of the world folk, National Geo is running a series called Doomsday Preppers starting Febuary 7th
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well if the end is coming at least all the stores will be making lots of money out of it

Gourmet food for bunkers?? erm im sorry but if im in a bunker im not going to be making four cheese risotto and molten chocolate pudding im going to be more worried about where my water is going to come from
channel.nationalgeographic.com...
Bring back the spam!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

I wonder what the financial projections will be for next year.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Thanks for the heads up.
I heard about this last year and read the promo.
About the same time some production company contacted ATS about interview people for a show.
The staff asked with a thread,but I don't think anything happened with it.
Don't think it was with NatGeo.

I wish I could remember the thread,though.
It was on the board forum.

Maybe some fellow ATS'ers are on there.

I found it!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Members:
We've been contact by a major cable television network and their production company, primarily on the strength of what you have been posting in our Survival Forum. This network is currently putting together a show that highlights the ubiquitous nature of preparing for regional, national, and global disasters. They're looking for our help in casting singles, couples, or even entire families. The show will be a documentary that profiles a broad range of Americans who preparing for these types of disasters in extraordinary yet necessary ways. If selected, you may play an important role in educating the general public on the rationale for preparedness as well as what steps can be taken to start preparing now. If you'd like to be considered for the show, you must be over 18 years of age and living within the United States. Please contact me via private message for more information, and the contact information of the casting company if you fit their need.

edit on 21-1-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sorry but there are already 2 threads on this going.

Please add to ongoing discussion here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join