It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul abruptly cut off the air after bringing up topic of media bias *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Let me say that I have NEVER seen something so blatant as this that the media is against Ron Paul. Here's what happened: FoxNews came back from a commercial break and starts to interview Ron Paul. 3 minutes into the interview, Ron Paul brings up the topic of how he was barely mentioned by the media after the debate. The host (Neil Cavuto) starts getting visibly uncomfortable and ends up cutting off Paul in the middle of speaking to go to a commercial break.

Here's the video:

I'm trying to rationalize this, but can't think of a decent explanation why they so abruptly went to a commercial, other than censorship. I mean, who schedules commercial breaks 3 minutes apart? Usually commercials are around the top of the hour, 15,30,40 & 50. So if they just came back from their X:15 commercial break, they should at least be good for another 10 minutes. And the fact that they went to break right as he started talking about media bias really makes you think.
edit on 21-1-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There is an earlier thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

gotcha. thanks!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow
It's just as bad as the military veteran that was cut off by CNN. S&F!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You conspiracy theorists are hilarious. Yup, "TPTB" must be trying to keep you "enlightened" folks down and wealthy, robed megalomaniacs are clearly trying so hard to bring down RP.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
You conspiracy theorists are hilarious. Yup, "TPTB" must be trying to keep you "enlightened" folks down and wealthy, robed megalomaniacs are clearly trying so hard to bring down RP.

Diablos, Is The CIA Hiring? I've always wanted to be a professional Misinformation troll.

Thanks God Bless.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Honestly... Are you surprised that this has happened? It really is to be expected in this day and age. I just hope that he becomes the president. I really have faith in him to set things right in this bad economy and war tattered world.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Closing duplicate thread.

top topics

join