It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ron Paul Slams Debate Orator!

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This drives me nuts! Is the orator trying to shut down RP? I know time is limited but come on! The topic was the definition of when life begins. The man's a doctor and John skips right over him!

Ron Paul: "This is a medical question. I am a physician!" Ha ha...too funny!

Then RP slams Santorum by accusing him of being "too senstive." It seems RP's gloves are off. Go RP.

Maybe these things aren't as amusing as I think? (I've had a couple beers)




posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911
 


You forgot to post the video, prolly cause your drunk, and this has been posted quite a few times already.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Maybe these things aren't as amusing as I think? (I've had a couple beers)


Oooo, a classic mistake... never admit to having been drinking



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i'd be interested in watching this if there were a link to click. another thread falls victim to a reckless drunken poster, don't drink and post!

this message brought to you by the safe posting foundation.

jk, but i am curious to see this.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Cosmic911
 


You forgot to post the video, prolly cause your drunk, and this has been posted quite a few times already.


I didn't forget. Nor drunk. And a good speller!
Want-to-be mods always entertain me. Thanks for the laugh.

"Prolly?" Way to put it out there that you're illiterate
Strong work!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i'd be interested in watching this if there were a link to click. another thread falls victim to a reckless drunken poster, don't drink and post!

this message brought to you by the safe posting foundation.

jk, but i am curious to see this.


I can take a good joke


I'm multi-tasking and couldn't find a video. It's real-time.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I believe Ron said..."this is a medical question, and I am a doctor"!

Anyway...can someone post the video...I would but I don't want to go searching for it!

Sorry...I am being a lazy poster today!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus
 


Busted!



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
I believe Ron said..."this is a medical question, and I am a doctor"!

Anyway...can someone post the video...I would but I don't want to go searching for it!

Sorry...I am being a lazy poster today!


You saw it too? Lol. Way to go RP! It was nice to see him on the offensive.

I think everyone watching the debate was probably thinking the same thing.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Okay...here it is:




posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Cosmic911
 


You forgot to post the video, prolly cause your drunk, and this has been posted quite a few times already.


I didn't forget. Nor drunk. And a good speller!
Want-to-be mods always entertain me. Thanks for the laugh.

"Prolly?" Way to put it out there that you're illiterate
Strong work!


Riiiggghhhhttt... because illiterate people just love reading internet message forums. So no video, you just wanted to talk about that small part of the debate? The video would better compliment your thread or you could just bump one of other threads already discussing this.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv
 


Sweet. Thanks for adding to the post.




top topics



 
2

log in

join