It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Take Action - Awaken The Sheeple

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

While I'm all for waking people up, I Don't think it will happen while the T.V. is still going and Wal-Mart still selling. Seems the only way to do it is to ask questions and let people answer themselves. Cognitive Dissonance plays a major factor in this society. Americans are far too comfortable believing they're better than the rest of the world. They believe that we are not gonna face problems like the rest of the world does, cuz after all, we're Americans. We have Democracy and Hollywood and I-phones and fast food restaurants everywhere. I know several people who seem to believe that America is the ONLY developed/civilized country out there and the rest of the world are just primitive nutjobs. Funny thing is most of these people have never even left the country to compare other countries standards of living to Americas. Its been repeated and drummed into our heads by the T.V. and politicians so much that people blindly believe this notion of American grandiosity. I think its a big part of the reason people say " If you don't like it here in America then you should LEAVE!" You never once hear anybody say " If you don't like the way things are in America you should try and change it".

After all, how can you wake someone up to any kind of knowledge when they already know everything?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VerityPhantom

Well if it was the profit off the medication why are the following still not alive??

# Liberace

# Rudolf Nureyev

# Rock Hudson

# Freddie Mercury

# Anthony Perkins

# Tony Richardson

# Arthur Ashe

# Issac Asimov

They ALL had the money to cure themselves IF that was the case

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420
you can start by NOT calling people sheeple....
nobody likes to be labeled as sub-human...
its just a thought...
you guys go around mouthing off constantly, and if someone has a differing opinion you call them sheep...
so my contribution to this thread is, not insulting people is a GOOD start...

Just what I was going to say. Anyway not all of us even on a site like this are agreed on the detail and purpose of what is happening.
Look the more off beam one's opinion seems, the more people will close their ears. And as already said, it's natural to try to protect one's comfort zone.
I've had some success on non conspiracy sites with gentle lead ins. People ARE worried about banks, they ARE worried about prices. So that's a start - talking about getting yourself an element of protection. Nothing about illuminati, depopulation, lizards or aliens (etc).
And actually, maybe because of the spread of ideas on the net, people are becoming aware. You can see it in the comments on media articles, you can hear it on radio phone-ins... It IS happening but it can't be forced.
edit on 22-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
If you are awake, it's almost your duty to help others to see the light.

Excatly the same idea that the christians have
when they are trying to shove their faith down your throat.
You´re no better.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
you cant wake up ppl who dont wanna be woken up no matter how much you try
the harder you do try the more resistance they will put up
let people come to there own conclusions in there own time
1day lets hope every body gets to that stage

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

How to Wake Up the Sheeple

Step 1: Figure out whats really going on.
First get this idea that you have awakened out of your head. You have not. You have just realized that things aren't quite right and reality may not be what it seems. You may have found evidence either first or second hand of "TPTB" and some sinister things about them, yet you cannot positively name them, describe how they work, or even explain what they do and why it is so bad. To "wake up the sheeple" you must first "wake" yourself up. KNOW ALL THE SPECIFICS OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. Be able to prove it with out a reasonable doubt.
Step 2: Master the art of language.
You must be able to use the indisputable evidence gathered in step one and articulate it eloquently with confidence, logic, and authority, while tailoring what you say to each and every individual you present it to. Practice, practice, and then practice some more. Master psychology, sociology, and cultural and linguistic anthropology. You can make anyone believe anything if you present it properly, especially the truth, without any primitive brainwashing techniques.
Step 3: Have a plan.
Most people, even after being "woke up", will need a comprehensive plan presented to them before they will break away from the heard.If one is not provided or not possible, most people will rather continue with their lives the way they are. Firstly, you must establish true capital. I'm not talking about a few thousand or even hundred thousand dollars in the bank. I'm talking about power. You will need billions or preferably trillions for security, factories, infrastructure, hospitals, research tanks, media, and just all around clout on the world stage. You should probably have this well on its way before you even start step one. Then you must have a executable plan. Be it militarily or just economic take over, it must be ruthless and relentless. Mass protests or other passive methods will do nothing. They would first intimidate, then punish, and finally eradicate if need be, and the people you "wake up" will definitely know this.

Yes all three of these steps are hard if not next to impossible. There is a reason that "TPTB" are "TPTB"(mostly because they are TPTB). If you can't complete these steps, then you can cite the usual conspiracy theories over and over again. Most people will think you are at least a little crazy. Some will think you are retarded. Some will find your theories possible, but they won't care or won't do anything about it for what ever reason. Then, there may be a few who use what you say to come to certain revelations, but have no hope. At most you will be able to get a few protest started. It would be extinguished before it gained any true significance.

I say live your life righteously, fight for freedom the best you can, and have fun.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
WAY ahead of you, but try finding the guts to show someone 'thrive' when they have had issues with cancer, not to even get started on the rest of the issues.

the other problem is some people dismiss it straight away, and never quite get it, and some get it and then forget and fall back to sleep, and then there is me, who got it, forgot, remembered, got super paranoid, then stopped caring mostly, yet here I am so...guess I got some fight left in me.

hurry up I guess is my point, i've been at this for 5 YEARS -_-

ed: I even had one of my best friends after researching egypt turn around and basically say 'we don't talk about this anymore' >_> people can't handle the truth, not true of all people but to an extent you ALL know what I mean.
edit on 22/1/2012 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by domasio

I was thinking the same thing.

I think we should use social media like Facebook to spread the truth as best we can.

Ron Paul videos
Wake Up! videos (some are better than others)
Banking videos
Federal reserve videos
Debt and spending videos
Croney Capitalism videos

And this is a good start

This is a good one on banking

edit on 22-1-2012 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

You know... Who says those people are really dead!? For all I know they could've just went underground with the rest of the millionaires to avoid the 2012 catastrophe, Now if you'll excuse me I have tinfoil hats to make.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Well excuse me........How very selfish of those millionaire's saving themselves and leaving

their nearest and dearest behind to suffer the catastrophe of 2012
And will these same

selfish millionaire's show themselves after January 1st 2013 ??

Can't believe this is a site which 'denies ignorance'

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

So are you just confirming for me that these people really are hiding underground? I'm sorry I'm normally not this confused I just got lost in all of the sarcasm. And your complaint is the same as mine on the whole idea that this site "denies ignorance" The only thing this website denies me anything of is full control over my ATS account.

P.S. What makes you think the rich will come out of their hiding holes in 2013? What if something hardcore happens and they can't leave for 35 years or something? Like that movie Blast from the Past!
edit on 1/25/2012 by VerityPhantom because: Had to point out that rich people won't poke their heads out right away after the "2012 apocalypse"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Can't see where my post confirms anything you said??

Personally i don't believe the rich [including Elvis
] will come out of hiding in 2013. I

don't believe they are hiding, they are dead. And 2012 will be no different to 2011 and ALL

the previous years where dire predictions of the world coming to an end have come to

nothing! ~nada ~nix ~zilch!

'Blast from the past' is a movie, just that a movie, amusing, entertaining, recreational light

relief. Can't you tell the difference between FACT and FICTION?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This very thread proves why its very notion is doomed to failure, the very thing you want to achieve, to bring people together to fight against the "PTB" to awaken others to the danger, it is only 3 pages in, and already it is 3 pages of people bickering over stupid little things, the so called "awake" people, the very people that claim to "deny ignorance" are so caught up in their own ego's that all they really want to do is is extend their e-peen and prove how they are the knowledgeable ones, arguing the semantics of a fire extinguisher as the house burns down around them.

If you want any chance of making a difference, and even then the chances are so slim you have more chance of winning the lottery, you need to refine and narrow down your goals, you have to focus on one thing and just one thing and let nothing else come in and distract you, for example, you are trying to prove an alien craft crashed in Roswell in 1947, going over evidence for alien manipulation of human DNA in prehistory is not going to help prove your case, even if it seems somewhat connected, nor would going on about how aliens may have helped build the pyramids, it is just a distraction from what you originally intended to prove. You end up not being able to see the wood from the trees.

Next you need to create and run an extensive database, that can be linked together and utilised fully by all those involved, so you need someone is is fully knowledgeable in SQL, along with someone who can build and maintain a decent website to connect everyone together.

You need to know exactly who your enemy is, who you are dealing with, when it comes to the so called PTB, everyone throws around the same names, Rockefeller, Morgan, Rothschild, Bush etc, etc, but how much proof do you have of this? Other than what's quoted on websites like this or youtube video's? And if you are correct, what protection do you have when they come for you?

If you want my advice (And I wouldn't blame you if you didn't) find a small group of people who are like minded, after the same thing, whether that be GMO foods, banking corporations etc, and spend 6 months together quietly building you evidence in the background, so you have cool level headed facts to present, then look towards how you can utilize that information to your benefit and against them, what you need is small victories, ones people can see and believe in, because you cannot win the big battle in one swoop, but little victories will draw more and more support until you become unstoppable.

Don't be disheartened by any little setback, and don't let others tell you that you are to young or to inexperienced, it is the youth that will save us, us older ones had our chance and we failed our children, and youth has the energy and the perseverance to carry it through

Good luck to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join