It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does Ron Paul need to show well in SC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Waiting for the results to start coming in at the 7 o clock closing. I got to thinking what would be a good showing for Ron Paul.
It looks like Newt will take SC, but can RP garnish good numbers to move strongly ahead,

And what would those return numbers be?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ignorant Brit here..... sorry to hijack your thread, but can you tell me is Ron Paul still in with a realistic chance of running for president.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

After finishing 3rd in Iowa , then 2nd in New Hamshire, Ron Paul is very much in this race.

In fact , all 4 still have a chance to do better.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think a fantastic result would be to break 20%. 20% is probably 3rd place but that would be enough.

Anything below 15% and a fourth place would effectively end the presidential run and leave RP to fight for influence as opposed to the nomination in my view.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
CNN's saying in conjunction with Gingrich "surging" ahead that the most important quality they're voting for is someone who could beat Obama.

Um. Isn't that a bit foolish considering they haven't even aired the interview that is supposively going to send his campaign into an unrecoverable downward spiral?

The most important news doesn't reach the majority, the same majority that puts these people into power.

Garbage in ----> Garbage out.

(Not a knock on the citizens of SC. It's just sad they're so uninformed.)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A strong third place is fine. Strong meaning, just shy of second. Second would be great, and very possible, but it IS South Carolina. Vote fraud is rampant in the states.
Super Tuesday is where the men will be separated from the boys, what boys are left.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

for the record i don't think it's just south carolina but most of the masses are uninformed on political and economic matters
makes ron paul have a long road ahead of him tho i noticed in a thread earlier a video explaining the good doctors strategy and i believe he can still pull ahead
hopefully santorum will drop out soon too and even if its not a two man race ron should be given more air time and become more unavoidable

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
My money is Santorum dropping out after this possibly Paul. All I know is SC is going to end someone and it will be down to three fighting for the Nomination. I do hope Paul takes SC what with it being the lucky state or whatever the Media will be forced to take him seriously.

However I suspect Mitt boy is going to take it as the Media as been pushing him, maybe Newt because scandals roll off that toads back like nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It should be Gingrich dropping out. Then again, all logic says Santorum should be dropping out too. MSM is def. pushing Romney, but Paul's hanging on better than he has in the past. And he's getting good money. He literally does have the best chance to beat Obama, as Obama won with in part to the swing votes as a moderate. Paul will win nearly all the swing votes from libertarians, moderates, independents, etc. over Obama.

There just clearly is some sort of agenda. A powerful group of people don't want Dr. Paul to get the nod, thus, like you said, the majority of the general populace remains uninformed. I just hate to see votes wasted on Gingrich.

UGH! Makes me sick.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think pual will statistically tied or behind santorum, who will hit 3rd. I like rp, I've just given up to a point. I venture gingrich will take first by a somewhat thin margin.

new topics

top topics

join