It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live South Carolina Election Results Here

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Gingrich has no chance at getting the independant, youth, or military vote.

I have learned over the years, the bible belt is full of some of the biggest hypocrites, when it comes to voting, in this country. it's as if they mentally block out their "morals" sometimes

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
If Ron Paul was any other candidate, having two 3rd place finishes and a 4th place finish...all of you Ron Paul supporters would be calling for him to drop out.

Hell...you guys are calling for Santorum to drop out and he won Iowa and now beat Paul in SC (projected).

Paul is skipping FL so will probably place 4th there as well...I'd say it's time for him to pack it in and go home.

He doesn't have two 3 place finishes. He is 2nd in delegates coming in to SC and only him and Romney are on every state ballot. Thats why we're not calling for him to drop out. Simple logic.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And CNN cuts to commercial right when Ron Paul is gonna speak!

THIS HAS FRAUD SCENT ALL OVER IT!

EDIT: Ok, looks like they broke the commercial and put RP on..
edit on 21-1-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
double post...
edit on 21-1-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
To the poster above - I also don't understand why ANYONE drops out with less than 1.7% of the delegates allocated. Talk about lacking faith. They drop out because they don't have the money to continue on because they don't have real supporters. Ron Paul does and is going to battle ALL THE WAY to the convention and that is what has these people so riled up.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Hmm... I Wonder how Gingrich will Harness this Momentum he has received tonite in S.C. going into Florida and then the Virginia Primaries ? Oh , wait a minute...................

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

How are people writing them in any different from the large number of people on this site who have said they would write in Ron Paul if he doesn't get the nomination or if he drops out?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubjub
Just a bump from Ron Paul Camp Live->
www.c-span.org...

Nice to see cnn relaying this even if they are against it!

(Moving my post count closer to the 150 needed for chat purposes)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I love how every single MSM outlet is reporting that Gingrich is the winner with only 38% of the votes in.

The game is rigged.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
I love how every single MSM outlet is reporting that Gingrich is the winner with only 38% of the votes in.

The game is rigged.

To be honest, this smells fraud more than it did with Iowa and NH :/ But that's my opinion hehe..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spire

The game is rigged.

To be honest, this smells fraud more than it did with Iowa and NH :/ But that's my opinion hehe..

I hate the computerized voting system. The thing is - with it, with the privacy of what goes on inside the machine, and the final tally, there's no telling what's going on. There's no good paper trail. It's not something I can trust.

I am glad to see Fox give RP a nice long chance to speak - he's using it to educate and inform.
It's awesome.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If I believed in conspiracies, I'd say that the Democrats were engineering this. Romney could have sewed up the nomination tonight if he had won. Instead the demolition derby that is the Republican campaign will continue for several more innings, with the result that whoever wins the nomination will be so bruised by his fellow Repubs that he won't be able to stand up to Obama.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
If Ron Paul was any other candidate, having two 3rd place finishes and a 4th place finish...all of you Ron Paul supporters would be calling for him to drop out.

Hell...you guys are calling for Santorum to drop out and he won Iowa and now beat Paul in SC (projected).

Paul is skipping FL so will probably place 4th there as well...I'd say it's time for him to pack it in and go home.

Please, grace us with your intelligence by telling us who you think should win and why?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Originally posted by spire

The game is rigged.

I hate the computerized voting system. The thing is - with it, with the privacy of what goes on inside the machine, and the final tally, there's no telling what's going on. There's no good paper trail. It's not something I can trust.

I am glad to see Fox give RP a nice long chance to speak - he's using it to educate and inform.
It's awesome.

I've got a bad feeling about the computerized voting.. I just have this thought in the back of my head, that theres a program installed in these machines that sometimes may prevent votes for Ron Paul, haha sounds pretty crazy, but the possibilities are there..

And just awesome that he got so much time to talk! Even the people in Florida was not even on the negative side when he spoke. And atleast he's continuing on!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Watching Rick Santorum, the crowd goes: "We pick Rick!"
They might as well say "We Pick death!" "Down with the golden rule!, wooooohooo" "We're bat-#$%^ insane!"

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just popped on this thread. If it hasn't already been mentioned and you want election results without MSM go here:

www.enr-scvotes.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I dont think ive ever seen a bigger farce then the SC Primaries,how the hell can Newt get the numbers he got it makes absolutely no sense that a bottom feeder like him can be so far in front without some help from the MSM and Diebold IMHO

This whole things reeks of corruption

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Way to go SC you bunch of warmongering, soulless, unpatriotic, geriatric, religitard, msm zombies, may the debt pass on to your children while they are at war. Thanks #ers

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sadder still is the general population seems to be buying this bullsh$t hook line and sinker,its begs the question are there any independant thinking people left out there

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join