It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live South Carolina Election Results Here

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Ron Paul should not and will not quit on the whims of stupid people.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by texas thinker
I see where Rick Perry is getting 4% of the vote. If he dropped out why is he on the ballot? And don't the people of S.C. pay attention??? Why vote for someone who dropped out?

... makes the whole process even more unsettling, huh?
edit on 1/21/2012 by Dasher because: added quote

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I just don't get it. I can see the masses being swayed by smooth-smilin' Mitt but...Newt? Why???????? I feel so sad for the state I live in. So, so sad.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul to Speak Shortly - CSPAN

He'll reassure the crowd that the game plan is still in effect and the campaign is still doing well. It'll be CNN/FOX's job to convince the people that Ron Paul can't win so then Ringorum can win.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth
You Americans really deserve all you get.

And all of YOU will share the pain with us, some of you more than others.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher

Originally posted by texas thinker
I see where Rick Perry is getting 4% of the vote. If he dropped out why is he on the ballot? And don't the people of S.C. pay attention??? Why vote for someone who dropped out?

... makes the whole process even more unsettling, huh?
edit on 1/21/2012 by Dasher because: added quote

I doubt Perry will get any delegates - if he did he could give them to whomever he wants. Thats sort of the downside of Newt winning delegates because he'll give them to Romney at the end. His supporters are not intelligent enough to understand that - that voting for Newt is the same as voting for Romney.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

This S.C. Primary was RIGGED from the Start . Gingrich will NEVER get Nominated because Most of the Country that Consider themselves Conservatives look at this guy with Complete Disdain .

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hmmm.. What's wrong in this picture?

Stupid CNN
edit on 21-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
BREAKING: Gengrich wins in the Hobbit Shire.

BREAKING ~Romney plans to attack Vanilla Ices questions in the next GOP Debate to win more votes

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

I don't doubt that. The media certainly knows that Romney is a loser, just as much as the average GOP voter does.

Still, its not just the media. What do you get when the rich, liberal New Englanders running the Republican party choose their 'perfect' candidate? You get a rich liberal from Massachusetts in Mitt Romney and a bunch of worthless retreats as his supposed 'competition.' The GOP leadership is just as guilty as the media. They're the ones really behind this dog and pony show. They made sure Romney couldn't possibly lose this nomination...and yet, in a testament to how miserable a candidate he is, he may yet do just that.
edit on 21-1-2012 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow are people in SC stupid? Newt Gingrich is a hypocritical adulterer who draft dodged and tried to make a shady deal to lift the iraqi weapons embargo many moons ago.

It truly is amazing, all that guy had to do, was blame the media for him being a sick #

link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Originally posted by UKTruth
You Americans really deserve all you get.

And all of YOU will share the pain with us, some of you more than others.

I agree with you. That is so sad and why America is so detested around the world.

link   
reply to post by Hellas

President - GOP Primary
January 21, 2012 - 07:52PM ET
South Carolina - 97 of 2136 Precincts Reporting - 5%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Gingrich , Newt GOP 12,136 37%
Romney , Mitt GOP 10,390 32%
Santorum , Rick GOP 5,076 16%
Paul , Ron GOP 3,878 12%
Perry , Rick GOP 572 2%
Cain , Herman GOP 225 1%
Huntsman , Jon GOP 191 1%
Bachmann , Michele GOP 55 0%
Johnson , Gary

Lets see , Cain , Perry , Huntsman , and Bachmann have ALL Conceded Defeat and have left the Race . How could the Voters in S.C. Still Vote for these EX Candidates ? That dosen't make Any Sense to me at All .........

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hate to say it looks like a Gingrich Landslide, 40% winning...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
This S.C. Primary was RIGGED from the Start . Gingrich will NEVER get Nominated because Most of the Country that Consider themselves Conservatives look at this guy with Complete Disdain .

True, but most conservatives like Romney even less than Gingrich. Ron Paul? The media keeps insisting that he's unelectable, and you know the old saying about repeating a lie often enough. Rick Santorum? He's really not a bad candidate in terms of his conservative positions, but most voters are saying 'who the hell is this guy?'

Gingrich is winning by default, just like McCain did in 2008.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Obama would obliterate either Romney or Gingrich in November. These two clowns are Republicans best hopes? Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!

I don't know why I bother following this anymore. Unless by some miracle Paul gets the nomination it's four more years for sure.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

There's the ticket...
If it were only Romney and Paul or only Gingrich and Paul, people would vote Paul.

But, Gingrich gets the "I'm upset about things and want change, but I don't want to take the time to learn about or live by libertarian principles" vote;
Santorum gets the "I want to legislate morality and don't like Mormons" vote;
And Romney gets the "I want my president to be rich and look old, but look young too" vote.

So, either Gingrich or Romney will get the delegates from Ringorum (stealing that nickname for their posse from another thread) depending on how they end up strategizing to beat Paul. I am fairly sure that that is the only concern for Gov right now... to stop the people from turning away from Gov and toward independence.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As more results come in, Newt is pulling away from Romney. This is like watching a Dallas Cowboys game - I love watching the Cowboys get thrashed by whoever they are playing. Mitt Romney = Cowboys for me in this race.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If Ron Paul was any other candidate, having two 3rd place finishes and a 4th place finish...all of you Ron Paul supporters would be calling for him to drop out.

Hell...you guys are calling for Santorum to drop out and he won Iowa and now beat Paul in SC (projected).

Paul is skipping FL so will probably place 4th there as well...I'd say it's time for him to pack it in and go home.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just a bump from Ron Paul Camp Live->
www.c-span.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join