It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live South Carolina Election Results Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by ReadyPower
48% for Newt?? Seriously?? How stupid are people???

What does this guy offer??

family values

oh you mean this?

"“I’m not going to say anything about Marianne,” Gingrich said with an edge to his voice as he was pressed with questions about an explosive interview his ex-wife Marianne Gingrich has given to ABC. Marianne Gingrich claimed her former husband asked her for an “open marriage” so he could continue a romantic involvement with a congressional aide who eventually became his third wife, Callista Gingrich."

thehill.com...

yes, family values indeed.. 3 wives.
edit on 21-1-2012 by ReadyPower because: added a link

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You guys actually think this is a transparent process? The game is rigged. Why do you even follow this theatre of misdirection?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well...no surprise...Gingrich dominated that last debate. But he has a lot of ground to make up in Florida.

I'm also hearing Ron Paul's campaign is saying they are expecting a 4th place finish.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Im not sure how anyone can declare a winner when only 1% has been counted. Doesn't anyone question how the heck they announced the winner when they are still counting and only have 1% tallied? Oh right, they already know the outcome, why wait for the count when you already "know" who won.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
according to CNN Romney is in front now

lunatics....

us.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Revolution PAC Live Webcast of SC Primary, Urging Cable/Network Boycott

Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination, will host a live webcast on Saturday following the South Carolina Primary election. In conjunction with the event, the super committee is calling for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited bias against Rep. Paul in their reporting.

www.dailypaul.com...
Watch live broadcast of results here:
www.RevolutionPAC.com...

CNN is not good enough to kiss my behind.

edit on 21-1-2012 by robyn because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
Im not sure how anyone can declare a winner when only 1% has been counted. Doesn't anyone question how the heck they announced the winner when they are still counting and only have 1% tallied? Oh right, they already know the outcome, why wait for the count when you already "know" who won.

What's bothering me is that, the person they project winning, also gets A TON of votes during the first exit polls!

link   
so far showing mitt first, newt second, sanatorium 3rd and Paul fourth...If WW3 happens, we told you SO!!!

link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
BREAKING NEWS :

Obama executes moonwalk through the shiny floorboarded hallways of the Whitehouse after hearing Gingrich won.

BREAKING ~ Romney goes on a extra marital shagfest to try gain more votes

I have a feeling he's been there and done that.

Sad that you need to be unfaithful to be trustworthy though.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ok five minutes ago Ron Paul was in third with 11%. Now in the course of five minutes he's in fourth? Dang.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
double post

edit on 21-1-2012 by zazzafrazz because: hmm double post

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

Exit polling. They interview voters as they leave the polling booth and can get a good idea of the outcome before the official returns are in. For the networks to announce so early the exit polls must be overwhelmingly in Gingrich's favor and he is probably going to post a double digit win.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wonder honestly why the news folks want Romney to be the winner so bad? Is it because he is the most centrist and they fear a conseravitive so badly? Incidentally CBS news now has romney out in front but Gingrich as the project winner with only 5 precintcs reporting?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's Politico's livestream coverage, www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Romney clearly has more votes at this point but Newt has the check mark next to his name as if he already won this.

N. Gingrich 33.1% 1,614
M. Romney 38.1% 1,857
R. Santorum 13.1% 639
R. Paul 9.3% 454
R. Perry 4.0% 197

Precincts Reporting: 0.2% Last Updated: 7:24 p.m. ET Source: Associated Press

edit on 21-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Never thought I'd say this, but I REALLY want Mitt Romney to win tonight. It would bring me an odd sense of pleasure to see the media fall flat on its face.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Gingrich is my LEAST favorite candidate. What the hell is wrong with these people? Everyone I know (including several Mormon friends) support Ron Paul. The problem is with who they are allowing to do the early deciding. The Republican Party is about to explode...

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Well...no surprise...Gingrich dominated that last debate. But he has a lot of ground to make up in Florida.

I'm also hearing Ron Paul's campaign is saying they are expecting a 4th place finish.

Newt dominated the debate? The opening question to decide our future president was started with a personal question about Newt's infidelity. Im sorry but if the man can't keep his game with women right, how can he lead our country into the future? If you watched the same debate I did the only person the audience demanded to hear was Ron Paul. EVERY single poll, whether on drudge,cnn, abc, fox, is won hands down by Paul. Some of them its not even close. EVERY poll that's done officially he does not do as well at all. The fix is in.

link   

Originally posted by texas thinker
I wonder honestly why the news folks want Romney to be the winner so bad? Is it because he is the most centrist and they fear a conseravitive so badly? Incidentally CBS news now has romney out in front but Gingrich as the project winner with only 5 precintcs reporting?

Its because the media is pretty much owned by Romney, or at least his company.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I turned on the news to check out the primaries thought they were over and I see a banner at the bottom saying "NEWT WINS" and go on about, just finding out not all the results in. GARRR MSM makes me angry.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
BREAKING NEWS :

Obama executes moonwalk through the shiny floorboarded hallways of the Whitehouse after hearing Gingrich won.

BREAKING ~ Romney goes on a extra marital shagfest to try gain more votes

I have a feeling he's been there and done that.

Sad that you need to be unfaithful to be trustworthy though.

Im not sure what you mean? Im being unfaithful to whom?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join