It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live South Carolina Election Results Here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Live Election results will be discussed by the RevolutionPAC tonight as an alternate to hearing about how its a two man race between Romney and Newt with possibly Santorum still in the picture on CNFOXNC. Even though the last two aren't even on ballots across many states and Ron Paul will still be in 2nd in the delegate count.

South Carolina Election Results

I would imagine it starts after the polls close at 7:00.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I suppose this should be moved to 2012 US Elections.

I'm still living in 2011.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
with the bulk of the voting being recorded on electronic touch screen voting machines im guessing it will be totally irrelevent who the people pick as the fix is already in

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My guess:
Gingrich 33%
Romney 29%
Paul 23%
Santorum 15%

Though I would like it to be Paul 96%
Romney/Gingrich/Santorum 1%

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I'll be curious to see the results. Stationed in Germany so I have the web, AFN, to inform me.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A poll released this morning shows a huge surge for Newt Gingrich which is eating away at Romney's numbers.

40% | Newt Gingrich
26% | Mitt Romney
18% | Ron Paul
13% | Rick Santorum

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
with the bulk of the voting being recorded on electronic touch screen voting machines im guessing it will be totally irrelevent who the people pick as the fix is already in

I don't have any optimism with the voting machines, and centralized reporting results coming out of a Goldman Sachs fund.

I am optimistic that Ron Paul (or rather his message of liberty) only touched 3% of the people in SC in 2008. I bet that number is significantly higher this time around.

As the race narrows Ron Paul is going to continue and we'll see if the press EVER allows a 2 man debate between Romney and Paul even though in Virginia they are the only ones on the ballot.

His message and creating a revolution of principled thought is just as important as his election.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by ararisq

I'll be curious to see the results. Stationed in Germany so I have the web, AFN, to inform me.

Since you live in Germany..... are you still an American?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
My guess:
Gingrich 33%
Romney 29%
Paul 23%
Santorum 15%

I like to call them Ringorum - "a clinical condition caused by [] infection of [] domesticated [] sheep and cattle."

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I believe he is a US troop stationed in Germany. Time to bring the boys home from overseas if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by ararisq

Since you live in Germany..... are you still an American?

Yup. At least that's what the U.S. Army tells me.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

I believe he is a US troop stationed in Germany. Time to bring the boys home from overseas if you ask me.

9 months and a wake-up bud!

But being away doesn't mean I'm not interested. It makes me more aware, if anything.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Looking at twitter trends etc that is probaly closer to the mark than you think although i wouldnt have Ron that high,it beggars belief how blatant the MSM have become with their coverage and how the hell cant people see whats going on

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Here are my predictions:

36% | Newt Gingrich
29% | Mitt Romney
22% | Ron Paul
12% | Rick Santorum

I believe Newt will not fare as well as is being predicted from the recent poll. Why? Because there are currently severe thunderstorms with a tornado watch in effect throughout South Carolina low country and the upper part of the state. Social conservatives are located in the North (Greenville – Spartanburg), most of which will vote for Newt and Rick. In the low country (Columbia) are located the more independent – leaning and military voters, most of which will vote for Ron Paul and Newt Gingrich. Paul supporters are the most dedicated and will show up whether there are tornadoes or not, the same cannot be said for the other candidates’ voters. Along the coast Romney will do best because it is an ex – yankee and upper class area and they are not experiencing the severe storms.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It looks like the feed will start in about 8 minutes. Their chat system is already over capacity.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I don't have any optimism with the voting machines, and centralized reporting results coming out of a Goldman Sachs fund.

Totally agree ,you guys desperately need to return to a voting system that has a paper trail that will go a long way to preventing the obvious vote fraud that is rife in the system

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Op- The coverage starts in a couple minutes at that link you provided......5 PM CDT as I've already posted on another thread.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Totally agree ,you guys desperately need to return to a voting system that has a paper trail that will go a long way to preventing the obvious vote fraud that is rife in the system

We are headed the exact opposite direction. Internet voting.

A simple T-SQL statement by a lone person to change history.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by ararisq

Op- The coverage starts in a couple minutes at that link you provided......5 PM CDT

They are still getting setup - pretty funny. As someone said - I'd rather see an honest production that sex kittens telling us lies.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I love watching this RevPAC setup. I wish all news was done like this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join