It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masturbate-a-thon set for live webcast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So who watched it?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Has anyone paid attention to where this little wankathon is happening?

SAN FRANSISCO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need i say more? San Fransisco has public orgies for its lighter side, if thats any indication of the town.

And lets not talk about the UK....ahem......i do beleive last year one of your schools banned mothers day because a child, who was adopted by two queer men, felt left out cuz he had no mommy, only two daddys, so to make children adopted by homos feel less alienated, they stopped the kiddies making mommys day cards all together in the school!

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by W_O_W
COULDN"T THEY JUST HAVE SOLD BROWNIES INSTEAD OF JERKING IT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD 2 SEE
THATS JUST STRAIGHT OUT DISGUSTING

No one was forced to watch.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
if they had cooking tips inbetween the 2 ofminute down time after each person had whacked of it wuld of made a great 'shake and bake' commercial

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I dunno what the big deal is really, it's no dumber then "All American Girl." Infact, I wouldn't mind watching some of the women on that show masterbating

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP! thats nasty!

now if it was a girl on gril type of thing id have my #ing face glued to the screen. but no. i bet that some dude will do it so much hell pull his meat right off. thatll be the acheivment! if you could call that an acheivement. "first accidental sex change?" yikes! only in the USA

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Will the first, and second graders be allowed to participate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join