It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ethical Planetarian Platform; Revision 002

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
As many of You know, I am out to spread the word that Humans have the ability to remove the need for money (in all its forms: barter, trade, work exchange, coin, bills, electronic funds...) in society and free Humans to follow Their bliss. The key is free energy. (Search "electrogravitics Amaterasu" for My threads concerning the source of the free energy and to understand energy's intimate relationship with money.)

Though I have published here previous versions of this, I wanted ATS to have the latest version for consideration. So with no further ado:

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform, Revision 002

Have You tired of the empty promises of politicians? Have You seen the “divide and conquer” successes in everything from school teams to country identities? Do You want the planet to coexist?

Perhaps You might consider the Ethical Planetarian Party.

What is the Ethical Planetarian Party? What are its goals and platform?

First, We stand for upholding the three Laws:

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

In other words, We choose to maintain civil interaction, face to face. The biological parent has precedence in the case of Our children, unless there is evidence that these same Laws are not kept with Them as well. They are Beings, too. Beings are any who ask for rights, or have Others of the same species ask in proxy if They are unable to ask, Themselves. This is not license to mal-treat beings of “lower” Consciousness, for all Consciousness should be respected. The goal is for as much of Consciousness to spend as much of the time as possible comfortable.

A quick, clean and honorable death for the flesh a Being eats, having given comfort throughout the life of any domestic food.

Second, We are predicated on the idea that Humans should be free to take advantage of the abundance of the planet by eliminating money through free energy.

Third, We strive to allow religious choice, believing that there are as many Callings as there are Beings, and as long as the Laws are kept, how One approaches that which One is, is to be respected.

Fourth, We expect the use of technology under these Laws, with peaceful intent, including free energy – the key to eliminating money. We know much is presently hidden in fear that We might exact retribution or follow folly, but We are of the opinion, based on evidence, that when Humans have no money, generosity and loving behavior are expended to help Those in need. With technology We both have personal awareness of and much science and anecdote grasped, We know We can eliminate money as a necessity and provide abundance for everyOne. We call for the release of electrogravitics from black ops, where it has been held secret for over 50 years.

We are out to eliminate poverty.

Fifth, We will bring forth a website where problems can be brought up locally and People can “vote” to bump a problem up, down, show apathy by not voting, and chime in with solutions (which can be cheered and booed). Issues will drop off after the original poster indicates that the problem has been resolved or withdrawn, or there has been no activity after, say, six months (that is not set in stone). Social responsibility will be defined as spending 15 minutes a day examining issues on this site.

Also, issues with some set number of bumps up will be considered issues that need a wider awareness and go to regional sections. From there, continental, perhaps, and then global, as more are needed to be involved in solving the problem. Problems will beget the awareness to solve them.

Without money as a motive, problems will be solved more creatively, directly, harmoniously, and within the three Laws.

Sixth, We are staunch in our support of an organic planet. Though hybridization is an awesome tool, genetically modifying organisms is NOT. Without money, there is no motivation to create GMO. We know that organics can produce on par or better yield and better nutrition than their petrochemically “fertilized” brethren. Any non-organic approaches to problems will be highly discouraged, unless it is seen that such a solution is the best.

Beyond this, sustainability is Our goal.

Seventh, We see that, without money, We can build machines – robots – to do all necessary work. Without work as an “ethic,” We substitute a “Betterment Ethic,” and encourage all to look for ways – within the three Laws and with organic solutions prized – to improve conditions on this planet for everyOne, and offer these ideas for consideration and possible action.

Eighth, We understand that virtually all crime is, on one level or another, related to money, and without money as motive, virtually all crime will vanish – leaving the very few, passion-related crimes for Us to deal with. We will deal with all crime publicly, and Those who care can and will decide each case. Most such choice of behavior will lead to social pariah-hood for the perpetrators.

Ninth, We support open source in all things We program. This allows for many to make suggestions for betterment, and ensures that no one will create outside the three Laws. It also eliminates “back doors,” and other surreptitious software segments that bog down the clean functioning of the program. Without money as a motive, programmers will be proud to offer Their work for scrutinization and use, openly and freely. Status will be gained for creating the best programs.

Tenth, We understand that food waste is rampant with food distributed by profit, abundant as it is but poorly and/or untimely delivered. Without money, food distribution will be based on need and not profit, ensuring that waste is minimal, food is fresh for all (no One waiting for the wilted cast-offs), and readily available.

Though these approaches are revolutionary, We understand that if enough People are on board, a fresh, free, fun, and fulfilling life will be Ours – and everyone else’s – as We choose. No One needs to change anything except where there is a problem – and then Those who care are free to solve it within the three Laws.

Without money, bureaucracy will become unnecessary, vastly reducing paper use, and streamlining solutions. Jobs in banking, insurance, and other such money-related industries will disappear, and in their place, the opportunity to spend time as One wishes.

Transportation will be free – for Ourselves, Our food and product systems, and any other transportation needs. This offers the ability to go where One wishes, moving food to where it is needed, and other freedom We presently do not have, with transportation energy costing so much.

We are a planetary party and decry any solutions that maintain a “divide and conquer” attitude or outcome, including stateism, nationalism, partyism, teamism, etc. We are one species on one planet, and we seek to benefit the planet ethically and wholly.

To join, merely state that You are a member. All that is required, as a Party member, is to inform Others about the Ethical Planetarian Party – send this link, or copy and paste to email this content.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Very nice.

Who gets to live in the one bedroom flats in the inner cities......and who gets to live in the six bedroom luxury houses on the coast?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure of the ATS policy on soliciting, but this might be crossing the line, IDK.

What are we supposed to do with the money we now have? Where is the money going to come from to buy materials to build robots with. Do you have a place we can live without money....just a few logical questions.

Des

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Very nice.

Who gets to live in the one bedroom flats in the inner cities......and who gets to live in the six bedroom luxury houses on the coast?

We can build something for everyOne to suit Their tastes... If everything is free. This planet has vast abundance - but it is presently restricted from most because of money. If You WANT to live in the inner cities, You can, and if You want a coastal abode, You may have it - there are billions of miles of coast, and You would be freed from the grid. But I suspect the greater number of Us will take advantage of the gravity control electrogravitics offers and have houses that float/fly. So We can have a different view every day. CHeck out My free novella linked in My sig for a science "fiction" story showing the abundance paradigm in action.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'm not sure of the ATS policy on soliciting, but this might be crossing the line, IDK.

What are we supposed to do with the money we now have? Where is the money going to come from to buy materials to build robots with. Do you have a place we can live without money....just a few logical questions.

Des

Materials will be free. This planet has a vast abundance. The money You have will be worthless - only those belongings of tangible nature will be what You have, but You can order houses, food, transportation, clothing free from the web. Robots will deliver the stuff...and We will build them with the free resources We now have access to at that price.

EDIT to add: Soliciting? What am I soliciting? The spread of ideas? The freeing of Humanity from poverty, hunger, war and the control of the power elite?

No... I am soliciting nothing.
edit on 1/21/2012 by Amaterasu because: addition

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

It does sound like a great utopia. A nice science fiction story. When I see the first televised stories of all this great free energy...maybe I'll start packing. Until then, I'll keep working to pay for the thing I need to survive.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

It does sound like a great utopia. A nice science fiction story. When I see the first televised stories of all this great free energy...maybe I'll start packing. Until then, I'll keep working to pay for the thing I need to survive.

Not a utopia. Just one hell of a lot better than what We have now.

Not science fiction. Electrogravitics was being worked on openly in the 1950's by the aerospace industry. My father, a CalTech graduate, was an electrical engineer at one of the major aerospace companies and would come home and try to teach Me the workings of electrogravitics, describe successful experiments in both gravity control ("antigravity") and over unity ("free energy"), and describe what the world I was going to grow up in would look like: cars would fly, cities would float, and We could have all the energy We could use.

One night He came home late from work and told Me We couldn't talk about it anymore because "They want it secret for now." The work went into black ops and He never talked about His work again.

So I know free energy can (and does in some places) happen.

And if We get it out into the open, We will see prices drop as the cost of energy is removed all down the line. They will drop and drop. At some point the effort to collect that penny for a week's groceries will be more than the penny is worth and things will be free.

Meanwhile, We can focus on building robots for all the necessary jobs no One wants to do. This will free Us. Sure, You will work and all...but eventually You won't have to. And eventually, if You want, You can choose to move to the sky.

We will do things sigmergistically (think Linux) and be paid in appreciation, name recognition, lauds, and Self-satisfaction. Problems will be solved the BEST way and nor the cheapest or most profitable. The profit motive will be removed and things will be built to last (VAST waste eliminated) rather than engineered to break to ensure additional sales. There is much more...
edit on 1/21/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What you are writing about is in the right direction. After the shift a world community can and will put together the ideas and implement them, and making this a planet to be admired and sought throughout our universe.
The dreams are big and the knowledge is within all of us. We need to prepare now and garner all information possible and organize in groups to preserve it all as even the RNA of a plant will determine everyone's future.
Peace!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul
What you are writing about is in the right direction. After the shift a world community can and will put together the ideas and implement them, and making this a planet to be admired and sought throughout our universe.

I'm not waiting for a shift I am fully unsure of. I'm spreading the information NOW that We can do this NOW. I think Humanity is beautiful, but twisted under the yoke of an ill-fitting money system which promotes the LOVE of money - the root of all evil, as You know. Humans are loving and giving, else there would be little charity (though most of it goes to the "administrators" of such things as the Red Cross, the Muscular Dystrophy Association, and so on). Else society would not function.

Nope. I'm out spreading the word NOW.

The dreams are big and the knowledge is within all of us. We need to prepare now and garner all information possible and organize in groups to preserve it all as even the RNA of a plant will determine everyone's future.
Peace!

We need to spread the word to the tipping point of what We have and can do, and demand electrogravitics from black ops. That's how *I* see it...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Lol, one more hippie movement.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

We can build something for everyOne to suit Their tastes... If everything is free

Who is this "we" you speak of?......if this "we" is you and me, then what happens if I don't want to, or can't build something?......and how can "everything" be free? whilst natural resources might be free per se, who's going to do the gathering and manufacturing?.......and please don't say robots, as they too would require manufacturing and maintaining.

Your utopia sound very nice, but it is just a sci-fi story really isn't it? since the dawn of humanity, humans have had an hierarchy......and free energy won't change that one iota I'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

We can build something for everyOne to suit Their tastes... If everything is free

Who is this "we" you speak of?......if this "we" is you and me, then what happens if I don't want to, or can't build something?......and how can "everything" be free? whilst natural resources might be free per se, who's going to do the gathering and manufacturing?.......and please don't say robots, as they too would require manufacturing and maintaining.

We, Humanity. And if You don't want to, I bet there are Others who do. The robots will do the gathering, and People (or groups of People) will do the manufacturing (think Linux) with robots in places no One wants to fill. And the robots will be created by Those who love to create robots. There are plenty of THEM in this world. (Sorry, robots are a big part of it all...)

Meanwhile You can go fishing (or whatever it is You like to do.)

Your utopia sound very nice, but it is just a sci-fi story really isn't it? since the dawn of humanity, humans have had an hierarchy......and free energy won't change that one iota I'm afraid.

It's NOT a utopia. Just a whole lot better than We have now. And no. It is NOT sci-fi. Since the dawn of Humanity, Humans have had energy scarcity. It's a whole new paradigm in abundance. Free energy WILL change that.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

It's NOT a utopia. Just a whole lot better than We have now. And no. It is NOT sci-fi. Since the dawn of Humanity, Humans have had energy scarcity. It's a whole new paradigm in abundance. Free energy WILL change that.

Yeah? and where is that free energy?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I fail to understand the point of this idea being regurgitated over and over again. It brings the same arguments, over and over again.

"Everything is free, and everyone can have everything they want."

"Okay, but the reality is, everything is not free nor will it ever be."

You claim super space energy can power the world for zero cost and robots will do every laborious job in the world, the other people in the thread claim that is science fiction... etc, etc, etc.

And then the circular arguments begin....

It's like a bad case of deja-vu

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yeah? and where is that free energy?

Above Top Secret/highly classified/black ops.

Take Your pick. (read My replies to Others.)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I fail to understand the point of this idea being regurgitated over and over again. It brings the same arguments, over and over again.

"Everything is free, and everyone can have everything they want."

"Okay, but the reality is, everything is not free nor will it ever be."

You claim super space energy can power the world for zero cost and robots will do every laborious job in the world, the other people in the thread claim that is science fiction... etc, etc, etc.

And then the circular arguments begin....

It's like a bad case of deja-vu

[smile] You're right.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It unfortunate your personality is too radical for these forums, a world without greed, envy, domination and control appears too much for some to even contemplate. A simple set of rules too much for devious twisting and power plays to continue in the growing incomprehensible legal battles. A set of values too conflicting with the free will at play.

I acknowledge there are many difficult practical implications with the current culture, but of all the ideas I have come across on this site yours are a worthy goal - the human condition. Good luck Amaterasu.

Her latest update can be found here 12160.info...

join