It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Entry / Exit Poll - Paul 25%, Gingrich 34%, Romney 26%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Now, firstly i do not know how reliable this source is so don't shoot me!

Cap Cats Polling Agency has this from the morning entry and exit polls

Gingrich 576 33.9%
Romney 447 26.3%
Paul 428 25.2%
Santorum 247 14.5%

1698 responses across counties

Exit / Entry Polling info

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
That's interesting, a better showing than I thought Ron Paul would have in that state. A solid and close third will keep him in the running. I wonder how he is polling in Florida? No decent idea from the searches I have done.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm watching CNN right now, when does the SC primary start? Where can I get live updates and numbers

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
polls start closing at 12pm UK time, 7pm EST.

Results as they come in

There will also be a few places to watch CNN / Fox etc online

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I suspect that this poll is fake, as I just saw the same company did teh same for NH and was a mile off.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Agreed. It appears that this site was set up very recently. Probably for the purpose to raise expectation, then to crush it with whatever "official" numbers are put out. A very cynical attempt to demoralize Ron Paul supporters. Only transient success is possible, minds have been awakened to the manipulation and propaganda. But hey GoDaddy hosts it so that tells you all you need to know.
Ron Paul 2012
edit on 21-1-2012 by dumschidt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
SC will definately go with the newt. They love his anger and how he dismisses them womenfolk as little more than toys to play with.

But if somehow he gains momentum, newt will be absolutely slaughtered going against Obama. People may be fed up with obama, but newt, in the eyes of the mainstream, is like voting in Andrew Dice Clay. (google it if your unaware).
Romney actually has the most likely shot at challenging Obama because he isn't that far from the center (yes, the country is centerist..hense why we have two partys going in two directions).

So...ya, if there is anything to this, then the election is already over...but frankly, I dismiss this as just some backwoods angry rednecks having their say.

Paul actually has the most potential to challenge the president, but he won't win the nomination..and if he runs 3rd party, he won't get much done there...he must win the rep nomination, else there is nothing for him.
and he won't...fair or not, the media decided to dismiss him.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Here's a live feed broadcast of coverage of tonite's SC primary from Revolution PAC.

It's live right now but not broadcasting yet. Starts at 5 PM CDT.

revolutionpac.com...

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm prepared to be angry - not at Paul finishing out of 1st and picking up delegates and remaining closely behind Romney for the lead but because the coverage is going to ABSOLUTELY FREAKING ignore him and talk about a 2 man race between Newt and Romney even through Newt will still be in 3rd in delegates and isn't even applicable for hundreds of them down the road.
edit on 1/21/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

The media can keep on ignoring all they want, but when it gets down to 2 or 3 they won't have a choice and will have to cover Ron Paul much more than they are now. (Santorum is next to go I think) You're right, it's about delegates and Paul has already been campaigning in caucus states with large amounts of delegates. If Gingrich wins SC, that's good for Paul because it sends Romney down a peg. It should also be noted that Gingrich isn't on the ballot in some states with a lot of delegates.

Here's a video I posted in another thread, but Doug Wead explains the strategy pretty well. (this was today)

edit on 21-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join