It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Cut Off on Fox News When Talking About The Media Not Mentioning Him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
can anybody show a link to any other time a person was cut off in this fashion? Cavuto may be a supporter for all we know, but he doesn't press the buttons on the show. He is told what to do through an earpiece. Has there ever been anybody in an interview that was cut off this way? just one will help me understand that this is somewhat normal.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you've watched Cavuto interview RP before, you'd know that he is polite and even though Ron (and anybody for that matter) can go on with his answers, trying to get the most airtime as possible, Cavuto always finishes it up Ron properly and thanks him for being on the show.

Him doing it this way and right when Ron was talking about not getting fair coverage WAS FISHY.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yes, this is normal for Fox News and all the other MSM.
I would guestimate that in 98 percent of discussions regarding the Republican campaign, Ron Paul is not mentioned.

RT (Russia Today) has begun taking notice of Ron Paul. Mostly because they agree with Paul's foreign policy statements.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Use to like Ron Paul till i found out he was a racist.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMGabriel

I used to like this site, till I found out it was invested with disinfo agents.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I never believe that this so-called network of the people, really care about anything other than their' insane agendas. How rude? I don't like Ron Paul for anything, but I believe that decency dictates that we treat each other respectfully, and demonstrate a bit of decorum.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I watch the TODAY show with my loving wife. Otherwise, no MSM.

I bet I've seen Ron Paul on NBC's TODAY show for a total of about six seconds. Stuff that hasn't already been chewed-over in earlier head-lines. "Ofcourse we're dangerous, we're dangerous to the status quo!"

No wonder why that's the last I've seen of Paul on MSM.

I think it's always a good idea to get news&views from as many sites as possible. You have agenda based conservative and liberal media sources. I also like the BBC as they offer a good solid coverage of US and world news. They are brief and to the point and I have not found them nearly as "preachy" as different American networks or cable news programs. One needs to check out different media sources and then just make up your own mind. Thats very hard to do if I may say IMHO if you only watch the "NBC TODAY"show. Thats little more then entertainment. By the way I do like it, but also take it for what it is, for the most part entertainment and fluff.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nothing to see here folks move along pay no attention to that smart man behind the curtain warning you

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join