It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Cut Off on Fox News When Talking About The Media Not Mentioning Him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Hey everybody...... we have another one.

These guys think they are slick and "one of us"

You know, some days I'm just not in the mood for sites like this, and everybody's wildass theories. Earlier I just stopped and thought to myself, "Maybe Obombya and Romney and all the bys are legit, and we're just really, really crazy, building up hate against the government no matter what they do, no matter who they are", but nope. I'm not even in America and the amount of disrespect for one of their candidates is unreal.

(sarcasm) well golly gee, maybe I'm wrong, maybe the elites are really here to help us...maybe the world is blowing up and countries are getting attacked and people all over the world getting ripped off by banks because I did or said something I shouldn't have, maybe Obama is passing policies for indefinite detention of innocents and the Internet is trying to be Usurped because I am just not responsible enough to handle the truth. maybe all of the Wars America has waged on the world in the name of Oil, Money and Drugs to fund a terrorist fear campaign to enslave the world is just the fault of little ol' me. Maybe as you say..."we are just all crazy" ......"WE"? You are not one of us, whoever you are......A whole nation of people, indeed a whole world of people recognize that the government IS terrorizing it's nation and the Obama's and and the Romney's are legit alright,...legit criminals. You are amongst only a small handful of the whole world who denies any of this. You and your kind are the crazy ones. The ones who can look around them and say...."I am crazy if I believe in what the erst of the world does", would be one that is benefiting from what the Obaman's or Romney's were doing. Only that person could question the criminality of Obama.....only he who is in league with him or has agenda that lines up with Obama's policies would say what you just did.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Ive notice either Cavuto has major ADD or he just likes hearing himself talk. I noticed it with Rand Paul and Cavuto just interrupts when he feels like it. Rand is answering his question and Cavuto just starts talking over him and moves to anothe talking point. I thought it was just because he is Pauls son, but then I started watching Cavuto and he seems to do it to everyone he has. Now I know they have time limits but let the questions be answered.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That was so incredibly rude. I watch the news everyday and this is not how they should behave, the interviewer almost always let's the person finish their statement before going to break. That interview was like a minute long, what was the point, why did they even ask to interview him. Seriously that is a huge and perfect example of how the lame stream media has not only ignored dr. Paul, but has been as rude as they possibly can get away with.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Fair and balance my ass

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

(sarcasm) well golly gee, maybe I'm wrong, maybe the elites are really here to help us...maybe the world is blowing up and countries are getting attacked and people all over the world getting ripped off by banks because I did or said something I shouldn't have, maybe Obama is passing policies for indefinite detention of innocents and the Internet is trying to be Usurped because I am just not responsible enough to handle the truth. maybe all of the Wars America has waged on the world in the name of Oil, Money and Drugs to fund a terrorist fear campaign to enslave the world is just the fault of little ol' me. Maybe as you say..."we are just all crazy" ......"WE"? You are not one of us, whoever you are......A whole nation of people, indeed a whole world of people recognize that the government IS terrorizing it's nation and the Obama's and and the Romney's are legit alright,...legit criminals. You are amongst only a small handful of the whole world who denies any of this. You and your kind are the crazy ones. The ones who can look around them and say...."I am crazy if I believe in what the erst of the world does", would be one that is benefiting from what the Obaman's or Romney's were doing. Only that person could question the criminality of Obama.....only he who is in league with him or has agenda that lines up with Obama's policies would say what you just did.

I don't support either Obama, or Romney.

I think that you took my post out of context, or that I typed it a bit too far out of context myself. Angry humour that's all, I'm aware of the issues that you brought up and my standpoint doesn't differ much from your own. When I was referring to the disrespect shown by Americans and media, I was referring to what they're doing with Ron Paul, not with the other candidates.

Hope that clears that up.
edit on 22/1/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can see them doing that

They also blacked out when the facts came out that infact Mark Wahlberg would have prevented 911 if they would have let him on the air liner

edit on 22-1-2012 by Josh342 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
as much as i support ron paul

how many threads can there really be about the guy getting cut off or not getting attention??

seriously every 2 days theres a new thread about the same thing regarding paul on the front page of the website

why not consolidate them all at this point, its just getting ridiculous

whats more annoying is no one does anything about it and theres nothing anyone can do, the same thing will keep happening every day until this election is over, must we really be forced to see another 50 threads on the front page of ats about how this guys getting ignored or screwed?

we all know it, do something about it rather then just make yet another thread stating the obvious

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Im a huge fan of Ron Paul... but it looks like it was a preset commercial break. Ive seen that happen plenty to all people on all stations.
edit on 1/22/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hi, i am not American, so i cannot vote, but i have been following Ron Paul for quite a while and i can certainly say that this is your last chance to get the country back to the people's hands and away from the private federalism that is corrupting your lives. It seems now that you blew it... So sad to see you all go down the drain...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Happened to watch this live - never watch Cavuto but caught this by chance - Cavuto did apologize for cutting him off. Cavuto said the satellite went down not sure about that but he did say that Ron Paul has appeared on his show more then any other MSM show combined. Not sure about that since I never watch him.

He did seem geniunely concerned that he was going to catch hell from RP supporters - which is good & he specifically apologized to RP supporters & he said im going to hear about it. So keep up the good work!

Peace
edit on 21-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

I am going to keep him to his word!

All of these coincidences, out of all these candidates i have yet to see one that had cut-off or sattelite problems occur as often as it has happened with ron paul.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

I am going to keep him to his word!

Let's look at 2 vids here that show Cavuto's media relationship with Paul...

Cavuto says that Paul is Obama's toughest competition:

Neil Cavuto To Ron Paul "You're a Genius" Calls Paul A "Rock Star" !

Throughout the whole campaign Cavuto has been on Paul's side, that is why I immediately stated n pg 1 of this thread, that this was not an example of media blackout, and just an unfortunate circumstance.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow!! IRon Paul for president. Even if he is not on the ballot when voting time comes, I will write him in anyways!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That is madness. Just goes to show.

The news presenters over in American the majority that is, seem to literally act like they themselves are politically intelligent and its ridiculous. Just like this guy shows, he constantly ignores, talks over and pushes out something he obviously gets fed in his ear at the time needed. Its quite sickening to watch. News is becoming nothing more then a tool for bad rather then good.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I watch a lot of TV, but not American...Still this is a set up cut off. I even had to laugh harder when the Retirement commercial popped up....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Tyranny pure and simple! Everyone I know supports Ron Paul, and there is only one reason the Iowa caucus was defrauded! Ron Paul WON!!!!!!!!!!

In America the people’s choice should count for more than the desires of a few. Regardless of how many actors are under their employ!

With all the nuts in the world it blows my mind that the F aux has not been razed to the ground!

We really need to get organized here! We must fight the Fascist media and make their methods of control known to all Americans! Amassed we posses all the tools we need. With the internet we are all connected.

We should develop/promote tools to expose the fraud and bias.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So much blind faith for Ron Paul. Just because he's revealing some government secrets, doesn't mean that he's going to change the world. By now it should be obvious that presidents are only scapegoats. Real truthsayers get SHOT IN THE FACE. When he gets elected, don't think you won. You might say that I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but take a look at the world we live in. There's no need to be afraid though, Babylon was built to fall. Just sit back, embrace the chaos and find comfort in the things you love.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kimmortal
So much blind faith for Ron Paul. Just because he's revealing some government secrets, doesn't mean that he's going to change the world. By now it should be obvious that presidents are only scapegoats. Real truthsayers get SHOT IN THE FACE. When he gets elected, don't think you won. You might say that I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but take a look at the world we live in. There's no need to be afraid though, Babylon was built to fall. Just sit back, embrace the chaos and find comfort in the things you love.

This is why we want Ron Paul!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I dont think this is fair.

Neil Cavuto is one of the few people who actually treats Ron Paul fairly on fox news. I would like to believe that they simply needed to go to Commercial Break..

The big question?

What happened after the commercials? Did he finish the conversation?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Regardless of Cavuto having been in Ron Paul's apparent corner, he's still a shill who gets his paycheck signed by Rupert Murdoch's evil clutches. If he's told to hard break to commercial, he will do it.

My question, when he's cutting RP off, he's saying something like "Well you got the juice" or something? First time I ran the video i was writing something at the same time, and I could have sworn he said "jews", and thought wtf.

Maybe this has been discussed, I didn't read every reply, but what was he saying? Struck me as weird and now I can't think differently about it having been conditioned to my first impression. Was it a reference to Jon Stewart?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

But do you believe that cavuto calls the shots over at fox news? I don't i am pretty sure that if and when someone at fox makes such a call that the news anchor has very little say in it.

So cavuto may like him and cavuto may be allowed to express that but he is most certaintly not the one pulling that string if it comes to it.

peace bro

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join