It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Cut Off on Fox News When Talking About The Media Not Mentioning Him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
People still watch fox? I thought we were better then that.

It's very painful to watch msm these days.
However i have found that being able to point this b.s. out to people before it happens is a real eye opener for those msm junkies that don't know what to look for.It can be a turning point for the sleeping giant if used correctly.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
so, your going to gripe about MSM not covering you, WHILE YOUR BEING INTERVIEWED ON MSM????

yea, ron paul is perfectly sane...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure if Cavuto cut him off on purpose or not, but what Ron was saying was correct. CNN really did black him out post the last debate, there is no arguing that. They had an hour segment and literally only spoke one sentence mentioning Paul.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You guys apparently don't know what a "hard break" is.

Cavuto tried to wrap up the interview...Ron Paul kept talking...he talked for 50 seconds straight after Cavuto asked that last question.

There is no conspiracy here...just Ron Paul rambling like he usually does.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thing is, what other top tier candidate has been cut off this many times? Ron has been cut off a number of times in debates by moderators. Been left out of the conversation a number of times, only to be told woops, we didn't get to Ron before the commercial break. He's been noticeably cut out of the camera frame during debates, more than any other candidate polling as high. He gets virtually zero post debate coverage, as in barely even having his name mentioned. Look at the talking time spent on other candidates compared to him, with the excuse he's unelectable.

If he is, then why did the MSM spend so much more time covering the failed campaigns of Bachman, Cain and Perry? Are they supposed to be more electable, even though they aren't in the race anymore?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ehh...it looks like they just were running out of time. With the stupid 5 second delay that the FCC required to protect children from curse words (because it'll turn them into criminals, or kill them or something), the interviewee often can't hear what the interviewer is saying because they're all talking at once. I think Cavuto was trying to tell him, and the channel just decided to cut it off.

/TOA

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A hard break would not be a problem if the interview was scheduled to prevent it, of course it is setup that way so a hard break is an easy out if needed.
Ron Paul's message is dangerous to the status quo, and while in this moder day and age they can't keep that message in the dark they can minimize it in many ways.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Since recent months I've noticed a systematic denial of Ron Paul in the media in my own country. It's like he doesn't even exist.

One of The Netherlands' major news websites, Nu.nl, has a special bulletin on the Republican election. I've been following it closely and the blackout is kind of blatant.

www.nu.nl...

Of the 58 articles written on the subject, only one contains the name Ron Paul in the title or header. And that's because they've done a profile on every candidate. Excluding him on that one would be too much.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
guys below 50 seconds to respond to a question is nothing
I mean come on

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Deplorable mainstream, conglomerate news as usual. Do they have any shame?

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Actually, no one explicitly stated it was a conspiracy. Conspiring implies something was planned ahead of time. I am sure they employ a high degree of prudence every time Ron Paul is speaking/lecturing on any of the mainstream media outlets. I think "employing prudence" is a better phrase descriptor.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Unlimitedpossibilities because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well it's not exactly easy to get onto mainstream media if you don't take much or any money from lobbyists like he said during his last debate.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I think the word is not normal, it should not be seen as normal and acceptable. A better word would be expected, and I think it has been a fail on Paul's campaign not to shape the message a bit depending on the forum...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I am an admitted progressive Democrat so I don't have a dog in this fight but it is horrible the way Paul is totally dismissed by the MSM. I do not think he has a huge shot at winning the nomination but he at least attempts to keep the rest of the field honest. And that is deserving of air time and respect, IMO.

Obs out

edit on 21-1-2012 by observer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Happened to watch this live - never watch Cavuto but caught this by chance - Cavuto did apologize for cutting him off. Cavuto said the satellite went down not sure about that but he did say that Ron Paul has appeared on his show more then any other MSM show combined. Not sure about that since I never watch him.

He did seem geniunely concerned that he was going to catch hell from RP supporters - which is good & he specifically apologized to RP supporters & he said im going to hear about it. So keep up the good work!

Peace
edit on 21-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Non vedo, non sento, non parlo.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This video shows the msm purposely ignoring Ron Paul

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's simple, Ron Paul scares many in the media world (big Business = advertising) and in the general public (tighten your belt and live within your means) these people equal the status quo, and they are scared. It also did not help that the Dr. was calling out the broadcaster publicly, they HAD to shut him up lest look like fools with no comeback, so that is what they did, unfortunately, it only became more proof of their actions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Fox News does this sort of stuff to get a rise out of the public. Hannity and O Reilly are masters at it.

Good news
There is an unseen force Benovelent thats allowing it all....doing a sort of inventory of disclosing unusable and damaged goods before the cleansing begins. (A sort of precisional flood) to make way for the return back to when things were balanced and the ego was not dominant. Eden

God said it was good all through creation. When they cut off Ron Paul and try to manipulate everyones emotions and thoughts ,,,say its good. Because it is

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No no no

Your all wrong, did you not see that he was talking about his unfair treatment in the media throughout the whole clip??? Cavuto even agreed with him that he was being treated unfairly. Cavuto was trying to tell him that they were going to go to a break. Ron Paul is an old man, probably short on hearing or at most it was a satellite delay.

More Ron Paul people going crazy over absolutely nothing. He IS being covered by the MSM!!!!! What more do you want??? Your never going to get Obama coverage, if that's what your after. Obama is best friends with Jeff Immelt who used to own NBC!!!! Ron Paul a 3rd place republican candidate doesn't stand a chance at the kind of coverage you guys are hoping for!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join