It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How should ET ships fly ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I believe there is life in the universe and that we have been visited before but if alien spacecraft are visiting us why would they be fluttering around the skies ? What I mean is if they have all this technology and advanced systems, why would they be flying in wired formations all over the place for no reason as apposed to just dropping down to whatever location there going to ? ATS should ban habitual or known hoaxers from this site !

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
ATS should ban habitual or known hoaxers from this site !

ATS already has a policy about hoaxing. Everyone should know that after they read the Terms and Conditions of Use.

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

edit on January 21st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I believe there is life in the universe and that we have been visited before but if alien spacecraft are visiting us why would they be fluttering around the skies ? What I mean is if they have all this technology and advanced systems, why would they be flying in wired formations all over the place for no reason as apposed to just dropping down to whatever location there going to ? ATS should ban habitual or known hoaxers from this site !

Excuse me, but you have allowed me to use one of my favorite terms for this forum: What in the world are you trying to say? That because you don't understand the apparent actions of the UFOs that almost everything reported here on ATS about them are hoaxes and therefore such info and data banned?

Please elaborate why you write such a statement and explain further how you are out-thinking alien intentions.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

I agree about the hoax ban, except that new information that's undocumented could be considered a hoax. For example, I've seen exactly one set of serpentine eyes in a humanoid, whereas the only other people who saw it are long removed from me and no way to verify the sighting.

As for ETs, assuming that there are ETs, they may have contact rules to follow similar to the rules our scientists follow when visiting secluded tribes.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Probably know all of the quantum physics quiestions we would need to know, if they can travel as far and as fast as they would have to do if they have been here.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

What I'm merely trying to say is why would ET craft hover around aimlessly for no apparent reason ? I've been on this site for about 6months and most of the videos exhibit this same nonsense !

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Why the alien wander aimlessly ?

I dont know but heres a list for you to ponder.

- Other task in other nearby areas
- Lack of point/guide/landmark for navigation, its not everyday they visit a site
- Avoiding detection and at same time looking for "subject" require tricky movement
- Earth geomagnetic anomaly define the route, not the pilot
- Ley lines ?

- They are actually capturing and storing earth magnetic energy which is kinda random, chicken pecking!
- Flight route actually sweeping the area for known beacon/human - there ? nope, here ? nope, how about there ?
- Ship own gravitational lensing makes them unaware of earth actual land horizon, have to adjust and takes time.
- Navigation is based on mind control instead of preplaned route, thus its like walking in a desert - looks like aimless.

Simply watch a ship navigate the shallow water, Its look aimless too but actually avoiding something in the water.

Lots more if you push your mind which you sadly, dont do, it is all logic based.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What I'm merely trying to say is why would ET craft hover around aimlessly for no apparent reason ? I've been on this site for about 6months and most of the videos exhibit this same nonsense !

.I suggest that you don't watch anymore of the vids and make up your mind whether the phenomena is real or not.

Then reject any and everything you know or could know about UFOs and be satisfied that humans are supreme in the Universe. You want it nice and neat? There you have it so.

Or you could accept that some UFOs are indicative of intelligent life elsewhere and strive to understand how their motives and interests may be light-years ahead of everything that your culture and society has drilled into your head. Good luck in your quest, it seems to be overdue.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There's a disconnect, OP between your thread title and the actual question you pose. HOW should ET ships fly, or WHY do they fly the way they do? I'm assuming you want the WHY question addressed, so, my $0.02:

MO: They're scouts. They're merely on reconnaissance. The small, fast, highly maneuverable ships we see in our skies are not designed for interstellar travel. They come to us in the belly of a larger (much, much larger) mother ship parked behind the moon or someplace out of sight. The mother ships then disgorge their scout ships to our planet. What for?

Who knows? My guess, they have scientific and social/behavioral types on board to observe our technology, our society, our weaponry, our energy. They probably take a few samples here and there, conduct experiments, do research, etc. The same thing our boys do in the Amazon, Antarctica, ocean trenches, the moon, etc.

As for HOW the ships should fly? With the utmost in discretion, which is not always flawless...

Presumably, they don't fly like this too often:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

1. The term UFO is to imply an UNIDENTIFIED flying object and therefore it's intentions, cause or actions are unknown as well.

2. Who is to say that the Aliens aren't traveling billions of miles in one ship using a technology that we are unaware of ...and then from that ship, they bring out one that is more suitable for our earthly environment and uses a complete different technology? take into account our own trip to the moon. We required a completely different ship to land on the moon than we did to get there.

3. Many have speculated that these aliens may not be from another place in the cosmos but rather a place in our own earth that consists of slipping in and out of an alternative dimension.

Lastly... how can one claim anything about something that is primarily defined as UNKNWON to begin with? To say something is nonsense is to say that you have the CORRECT answers. If so... please share them with us.

edit on 21-1-2012 by jpeniel because: added a reference about our trip to the moon.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I believe there is life in the universe and that we have been visited before but if alien spacecraft are visiting us why would they be fluttering around the skies ?

The visitors are not "fluttering around the skies" Those are the Plasma Critters. The visitors are not currently stopping by... That is why people only see and report the Critters

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
From all the footage I have seen, the way I believe the smaller one's fly is actually on their side, going against the traditional view of them being upright all the time.

I think they hover horizontal but to actually travel they flip to their side. Was just looking for some footage their but can't seem to find an example of my description! I'll have another look.

October

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What I'm merely trying to say is why would ET craft hover around aimlessly for no apparent reason ? I've been on this site for about 6months and most of the videos exhibit this same nonsense

ET craft are of a biological nature. From a scientist's perspective, what does that open up? From a ufologist's perspective it means that these craft are alive. Over the mysterious San Luis Valley by the Colorado/New Mexico border, the craft was seen to grow, it was like a brilliant light and a mile long. In Utah Skinwalker ranch, a team of scientists that were fully founded approached and settled on a hidden alien base.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

In movies UFOs almost always behave sensibly, but in actual sightings they often fly erratically, tumble, float like leaves, etc. So if somebody reports a UFO flying erratically I would be more inclined to think it is NOT a hoax.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Explain the logic of contact rules that lets them fly around in our skies so we can all see them clearly, but not introduce themselves in any way. It would be like us sending trucks into the forest and parking just outside where the indigenous tribes are living, allowing ourselves to be clearly seen, then making no contact and speeding off through the forest after a short while. Makes. No. Sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I think the aliens should...

top topics

join