It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know What The Tunnel Of Light Is

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I believe life is like a butterfly. New transitions all the time. You cannot get to the next level until you pass here on level earth first.
No matter what outcomes, consequences you run into. Just stay on the right path to love. Peace.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
From my experience and some friends of mine, same or different teacher who learn spiritual when learning to "go out from the body" for the few first time it always appear a tunnel of light like what people describe when having NDE.
First it would seems slow and make " the tunnel " seems long. But then it will getting faster and no more of this.

My teacher explanation about this was when the body was like a cage, with some practice like breathing technique in martial art,or meditation in some form can "open" a bit part of the cage then gradually get bigger if continue doing it and know how to. This opening allowed "ourself" within to go out, even with the risk "something" from outside can get in.

He said another way to have this opening if someone born in this condition, bad psychology trauma, bad physical trauma like get hit or fell down so hard, or something/someone from outside open it. When"ourself" within come out with enough strength, not fully or too strong, just when we "go out" we will see this tunnel because of the differences of vibration or frequency of ourself when move to higher dimension. The barrier of the "opening" in the body will be appear as the end of the tunnel. The bright light in the end of the tunnel or after the tunnel indicate that we are not strong enough, raising the power of sight will make us see things that was seen as bright light as the actual shape or at least what it want to appear.

But to be honest i never found someone in real who have NDE and saw this tunnel, so i can learn and compare it with my experience. Can say that this is my speculation.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Nice job stealing that idea from a post stormdancer77 made a couple of days ago....And claiming it as your own

I'm getting disgusted by ATS

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Some people have brain structures that can solve problems in a visual or spacial manner rather than the more common but much slower formal sequential proofs. They see whole landscapes of interference patterns moving dynamically. These tunnels of light are like runway landing approach lights at an airport that guide you in once you get lined up with the correct runway. Maybe its some sort of Davinci code that connects different dimensions of our universe?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hm, wonder why then, at the end of the tunnel they see deceased loved ones rather than doctors and nurses.
Just something for you to think about, OP, although I half way think you are pulling our leg with this..........surely.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
more people are born each day in average than people die.

True, but I don't think that humans are the only
species that have souls.
And earth might not be the only planet that has life.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Our souls may originally be arriving here from somewhere else,another planet in another galaxy? An alternate reality? Another universe? Another dimension? and maybe thats why souls are multiplying,why the human race is multiplying,because there is a steady stream,with an ever increasing flow,of souls bound for this material reality we call earth...

And what i still believe,no matter where we are originate,from earth,or some other realm...

There are twelve signs of the zodiac and we are reincarnated twelve times,six incarnations,six lifetimes,as a male and six incarnations,six lifetimes,as a female and then our eternal souls will have attained nirvana,reached spiritual perfection and material existence will fade away and be no more,just simply gone forever...

The final incarnation is pisces and i am a pisces.I know my soul is old,i feel it every day and i see its reflections most every night within my dreams and visions of past lives and i have gained the experience of many life times and the knowledge of many deaths and when i die again,i realize and i have accepted the fact,i wont be coming back...
edit on 22-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well that's not your theory. It's the theory of most people who work or do research with this topic.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
Hm, wonder why then, at the end of the tunnel they see deceased loved ones rather than doctors and nurses.
Just something for you to think about, OP, although I half way think you are pulling our leg with this..........surely.
Not everyone who has been near death and then revived claims to have seen people at the end of the tunnel of light or within it and those that do,surely some of those people are doctors and nurses and some of those people they see are "family members" and "loved ones",whos lives we are born into,whos arms we are carried home in and who we grow together with and when we die,or almost die and see a tunnel of light with family members and loved ones in it or near it,it is those same people we grew with and came to love and know...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Nice job stealing that idea from a post stormdancer77 made a couple of days ago....And claiming it as your own

I'm getting disgusted by ATS
Im disgusted with people trying to smear my thoughts and ideas...

And here are the posts and replies that your trying to disassemble my thread by mentioning...

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by blocula

Here is something I thought of, when we are born we go through the birth canal/tunnel into the light, and when we die people describe going through a tunnel into a bright light greeted by their friends and family who have passed,

edit on 113131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

And my reply was...

I have thought for a long time that the tunnel of light that people see when they die,when they are near death,is literally their memory of passing through their mothers birth canal,head first and seeing the light of the hospital delivery room getting closer and brighter and maybe those that were near death and saw the light,but then were revived, are the babies who are still born?...The trauma of dying brings to the surface from out of our subconscious,the remembrance of our very first memory,of being born,of seeing the tunnel of light... Is that something like what you meant?

Notice how Stormdancers point and idea was..."what if, immediately after we die our soul enters another , and the light we see is really us being immediately reborn"

Which is a point that i never mentioned at all...So nice try,i didnt steal anything...And by the way millions of people know about and have thought about the tunnel of light and people that are sometimes seen near it or in it...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
while i do not have a vagina, i've seen a few, and i'm not sure that i would describe it's inner workings as a 'tunnel'...

I think you've seen too many movies....

Do you really think the inside of the womb is like a big hollow barrell? I'd say more like a big fluffy, warm slimy comforter...I'm pretty sure your eyes are closed during the birthing process, only to be opened once your entry into the world is complete...

Being born would be more like closing your eyes, and putting a very tight shirt on....a wet shirt....try it....
edit on 22-1-2012 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You seem to have your theory all figured out and rationalized, but I'm just curious, do you really believe it?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Both my daughters came out of the crimson enclosures,their mothers womb and birth canal with their eyes opening and closing,as soon as their heads penetrated out from within,their eyes were open,so,why wouldnt they be opening and closing while on the way out?

Here we go,very strong,rock solid proof for my claim...Eyes Open,your baby can open its eyes inside the uterus. Eyelids cover the eyes and are fused or connected around 11 to 12 weeks.They remain fused until about 27 to 28 weeks,when they open...
www.pregnancysurvey.com...>

Hmmmm,So the unborn and being born babies eyes do open and they are able to see the approaching tunnel of light,of the delivery room,or the light of whatever room or place their being born into,be it sun light or electrical light,or both,either inside or outside...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Imagination, memories... Theres plausable explanations as well as wild ones

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's a wormhole.

edit on 22-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Those of us who were born cesarean,must have been suddenly bathed within the light of this material world, almost like turning on a light in a darkened room and it would be interesting to find out how many,if any,people who claim to have seen a tunnel of light when they were near death,were born by c-section and how many were not...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Maybe every person,every animal,every insect and even plants and trees have souls? Humans surely are not the be all end all of evolution,even though most of us think we are...

study proves animals have a conscious :
study throws new light on
animal consciousness - rats behave with empathy
www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 23/1/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula i dont think the fish is the only one to leave this planet.I have the sun conjunct neptune and their both in a yod with pluto and the moon astrologers have told me i am a old soul . People i knew that died were not in the sign of the fish and the were amazing and i dont think they are coming back here so as i said we dont have to be fish to leave. Any way i noticed you ignored my response as if i never replied to your thread cheers

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

blocula by the way even though they say im an old soul i dont think its old enough to leave here and some souls come back to help others.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by M1ghtyM1ck

Well we are probably not the only souls in this universe maybe the earth is just a station for souls to learn life lessons which they need for the next dimensions!

I've heard it said somewhere, quite some time ago that Earth was once referred to as

"A School Of Souls".

edit on 23-1-2012 by alilonthecheekyside because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join