It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK Mushroom Cloud Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
First of all, I know there are reports about the NK mushroom clouds. However, this time it's an NK foreign minister making excuses for the mushroom cloud. They claim it's a deliberate demolition of a mountain for a power plant.

After several days of speculation over the cause of the massive cloud, North Korean Foreign Minister Paek Nam Sun offered the explanation in a meeting with British Foreign Office Minister Bill Rammell.

"The foreign minister told Rammell that the large explosion several days ago was part of a planned demolition of a mountain for the construction of a hydroelectric plant," according to a statement Monday from the British Foreign Office.

Rammell asked that international diplomats be allowed to inspect the site, and the Foreign Office said North Korea has agreed to the request.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Blackout]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Considering that the North Koreans are taught that the first man on the moon was one of theirs, I wouldn't be suprised if the guy releasing this informaiton actually believes it's true.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is being covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Considering that the North Koreans are taught that the first man on the moon was one of theirs, I wouldn't be suprised if the guy releasing this informaiton actually believes it's true.

Yes, but they're letting Western nations investigate the area.

I tend to believe Titor's theories and if the NK nukes us during the elections, we may very well go into civil war as stated by Titor. Let's hope all goes well and Kerry wins
. If you scroll down through the article (around the bottom paragraphs) it notes that the CIA believes that NK has several nukes and may be planning to use it on election day.

Once again, let's hope we're all safe during this period.

This is being covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing thread.

I thought we were allowed to make seperate posts even if it is covered on ATSNN?

Besides, it's like on page 17 or 18 on there and no one's gonna waste all their time flipping through all those pages.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Blackout]

top topics

join