It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's and Aliens Contact 2012 (Full Documentary) perfect for a audience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Tagged for future viewing.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why would you repost a topic/video you already posted about?...

We did this already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You posted this video a few weeks back and it was shut down because it was a duplicate post.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Why would you repost a topic/video you already posted about?...

We did this already...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are right..
made a brain fart...
Mods feel free to delete my tread

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
You posted this video a few weeks back and it was shut down because it was a duplicate post.

So what!
Like a twice baked potato isn't any good?
Thanks OP, I enjoyed the rehash ( pun
)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That was one of the better times I have spent watching an almost two hour video from YouTube. He has a good number of other documentaries on his channel as well. I just wish he hadn't used a quote from that guy who recorded the "gray" at his window and who wrote the book "messages", which are both probably 99% BS.

And how do we know that Laura-Knight-Jadcyzk is not herself being used by these possible hyper-dimensional beings? Or just trying to make a buck? I did like the qoutes and videos used from the late Dr. Karla Turner, not enough people have heard of her work.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't really follow the Disclosure Project but why are you bashing them? From what I've heard it's credible witnesses coming forward with their personal experiences.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Watched it all. Turner was by all accounts a nut. She should have been a sci-fi writer. I am a firm believer in aliens but some of her "research" findings were completely illogical and insane. I also don't appreciate sci-fi authors like Arthur C. Clark (and plenty others mentioned in this vid) being quoted as though it's truth. Overall this was far from being the best documentary on the abduction phenomenon and the "alien agenda" I have seen...but it was the most entertaining.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'm sorry but it's bugging me... what does that mean in the Title... "perfect for a audience?" I mean isn't that what ALL documentaries are for? "A Audience"... or is did that mean to say something else? (not including the grammar issue where it should have been "an" instead of "a")

Not nitpicking or anything... just wondering if you ran out of room before finishing the sentence or something.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Watched it all. Turner was by all accounts a nut. She should have been a sci-fi writer. I am a firm believer in aliens but some of her "research" findings were completely illogical and insane. I also don't appreciate sci-fi authors like Arthur C. Clark (and plenty others mentioned in this vid) being quoted as though it's truth. Overall this was far from being the best documentary on the abduction phenomenon and the "alien agenda" I have seen...but it was the most entertaining.

Have any links or data that's proves Karla Turner is a kook?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just like Plato said; "every society needs to have an enemy, however elusive, but as a defination to the society itself"

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jpeniel

No I just though it was good for a audiance on a school or somehing, for a presentation, because it pretty much covers the whole field of the subject without being to crazy
yes yes I know my grammar is strange.. but that whats happening when mixing danish and english and to lazy to do anything about grammmmemr

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yaaay, now I have something to do.. I am so bored, you really don't understand.. seriously.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have to run now but I will watch this and see what I can resonate with.

Whether you believe or not is your right but I have beenwith Beings on and off all my life and I will write after I watch my thoughts, not that you will care

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I enjoyed that video. it's allways good to see things from all aspects.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I'm gonna have to watch this later. But I think if anything we'll meet aliens before we destroy our world

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Link/Video has been removed for copyright infringement.

Anyone have an alternate link/source? I missed this back in the OP/January - but would like to view it anyway.

Anyone?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Link/Video has been removed for copyright infringement.

Anyone have an alternate link/source? I missed this back in the OP/January - but would like to view it anyway.

Anyone?

See here

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
OP video gone.
See one of same title:

www.youtube.com...

Not into alien stories only Tesla for me.

ED: 21 disinfo videos from the uber controlling oil companies.

edit on 9/22/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wow one of the best ufo documentary ever saw .
And i have seen alot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join