It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. judge orders president to appear at hearing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

If he ignores it,

does he default judgement to be off the ballot?

That is what they would do to me if I ignored a traffic ticket. Well, that and issue a warrant for my arrest probably.

And if another state does the same thing...

ignore that also?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by Deetermined

THe post said there was a guy, from CT, who died in Hawaii.

He died without ever drawing any benefits so his number could be stolen without raising suspicion of fraud.

Grama worked in the SS office and used insider information to find a suitable SS# to use.

THat was the story. Maybe someone can confirm that.

Link to unreliable birther site with SS story
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

The main weakness with this story is that there would be virtually no reason for Grama to do that when she could of just used the Hawaii state issued birth certificate as proof of Obama's citizenship. We are venturing into the realm of birther kooks, unicorns and fairies so I grant you that the normal rule of logic and common sense don't apply but I will just throw this nugget out there at the already thoroughly and completey debunked Obama ineligibility issue.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Submarines

If he ignores it,

does he default judgement to be off the ballot?

That is what they would do to me if I ignored a traffic ticket. Well, that and issue a warrant for my arrest probably.

And if another state does the same thing...

ignore that also?

Oooh yes! Let's decide the Presidency on the basis of thoroughly debunked crackpot theories rather than just having a vote to decide who will be President for the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by stanats

Show some respect.

That is a Mod you are talking to.

You should read some more posts. Read the starred ones.

Quoting & paraphrasing "Mod's" words following your suggestion: "No, Mr. Mod, you are not our God. No, Mr. Mod, you do not own the internet. No, Mr. Mod, we are not your subjects; we are your supervisors during your time of service."

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats

reply to post by Deetermined

THe post said there was a guy, from CT, who died in Hawaii.

He died without ever drawing any benefits so his number could be stolen without raising suspicion of fraud.

Grama worked in the SS office and used insider information to find a suitable SS# to use.

THat was the story. Maybe someone can confirm that.

Link to unreliable birther site with SS story
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

The main weakness with this story is that there would be virtually no reason for Grama to do that when she could of just used the Hawaii state issued birth certificate as proof of Obama's citizenship. We are venturing into the realm of birther kooks, unicorns and fairies so I grant you that the normal rule of logic and common sense don't apply but I will just throw this nugget out there at the already thoroughly and completey debunked Obama ineligibility issue.

Sorry, but you need to go back and research the difference between a "Certificate of Live Birth" and "Certification of Live Birth".

For a certification of live birth document to be legal, it must be from a State Registrar with a stamp, seal and signed by a person commissioned by the government, preferably the registrar. While having a certificate of live birth is important, it is not proof alone of a person's identity. For identification purposes, a person must also have a government issued ID, social security number and a birth certificate.

www.ehow.com...

edit on 21-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

For a certification of live birth document to be legal, it must be from a State Registrar with a stamp, seal and signed by a person commissioned by the government, preferably the registrar

Exactly like Obama's....

So you agree Obama has a valid birth certificate!

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Can you say Kangaroo Court? This whole proceeding is ridiculous on its face mocking both the President and our judicial system.

There is no birth certificate controversy. President Obama first made a the short BC form available and then the long form. What there is are people who will not accept an African-American as President and so have cooked up this very BIZARRE and RACIST fake controversy.

Unfortunately it will probably take OUR TAX DOLLARS to get this insanity quashed in the appropriate appelate forum.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
Unfortunately it will probably take OUR TAX DOLLARS to get this insanity quashed in the appropriate appelate forum.

Even then some people will claim the judges etc were got at and Obama is still not the legal POTUS...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

He has spent way more to keep this out of court than it would have cost to just get it over with.

Only Obama can bring this to a conclusion. And he probably would have already, if he had the goods.

He does not have what he needs to prevail in a court of law, with a judge who understands the constitution.

Or he would have already done it...
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So if he does NOT show up for his court date, then a warrant is out for his arrest like it happens to all people who ditch court.

LOL at the visual of him in an orange jail jumpsuit. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that'd be the first time in history of ever that a POTUS was in County Jail for not showing to his court date.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He has spent way more to keep this out of court than it would have cost to just get it over with.

He has? Any proof at all of that, remember one of his lawyers works pro-bono on these silly birther cases....

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I have seen numbers. But I do not recall...

But they were on unreliable birther sites anyway.

I do not recall anything about pro bono lawyers.

Good lawyers are very expensive.

And as long as he is in the white house, the tax payers are footing the bill.

Perhaps you could go and bring back something about pro bono lawyers working on this.
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Something fishy is going on..Atlanta huh, the same place the jewish terrorist was asking for the assassination of the POTUS? If I was president I would arrest that guy first and all his contacts before coming into that courtroom.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

He has? Any proof at all of that, remember one of his lawyers works pro-bono on these silly birther cases....

I'm sorry, but your claim that any attorney is working pro-bono for Obama is sillier!!! LOL!

Got a link for that statement too??!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I have seen numbers. But I do not recall...

Funny that, so have a look at these:

tesibria.typepad.com...

I do not recall anything about pro bono lawyer

Of course you dont!

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

In that case part of Obama’s defense was represented by Frederick Woocher’s firm. Woocher told Politico.com: “This suit, like all of the others that have been filed challenging Obama’s qualifications for the Presidency, is frivolous,” he said in an email to POLITICO, adding that he is, in fact, working pro bono [for the public good, without fee]. “There is absolutely no truth to the stories about the untold millions supposedly being paid to us,” he said.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but your claim that any attorney is working pro-bono for Obama is sillier!!! LOL!

Got a link for that statement too??!!

As always, see above!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Great job Spoor.

You nailed it!

Star for you.

Wait a minute, that isn't your own website is it?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

For a certification of live birth document to be legal, it must be from a State Registrar with a stamp, seal and signed by a person commissioned by the government, preferably the registrar

Exactly like Obama's....

So you agree Obama has a valid birth certificate!

www.factcheck.org...

Sorry, for Factcheck to say they saw it and touched it means absolutely nothing to me.

Read your article again. You and I both know that the Whitehouse would have demanded previewing any original statements from the DOH when it first came out. We knew and they knew that everyone wanted them to confirm that Obama was born in Hawaii. So, why didn't they do it in their first statement??!! So, after they found out shortly that the DOH's statement of having his "original birth certificate on file" wasn't enough for the public, they wait 8 months to elaborate more??!! Come on! Wake up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join