It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ga. judge orders president to appear at hearing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
Also, Just because I can't provide the evidence you are looking for (because it was removed by the government) doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Can you imagine this line of reasoning being used in every trial or lawsuit in this country? We wouldn't have a good court system then now would we?

I suppose you believe that the government (including the Hawaiian government) is involved in some cover up, and I suppose Obama's parents helped this conspiracy by lying about his birth as well right? Is this a 49 year old conspiracy?

The bottom line is, you are taking everything out of the administrations camp,

Yes, this is some big government conspiracy. We heard you.

The article you posted allegedly has Obama's grandmother on the line, however, she's speaking through a proxy in her native language.

Putting aside the contents of the audio tape, what I'd like to ask is, what makes so sure that was Obama's former step grandmother mother? It could have been any Kenyan off the road, so what makes you so sure, other than people claiming it is? For somebody so insistent on solid evidence, you certainly let your standards down on believing an audio tape (that by chance you prefer to use as evidence).

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Also, Just because I can't provide the evidence you are looking for (because it was removed by the government) doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Can you imagine this line of reasoning being used in every trial or lawsuit in this country? We wouldn't have a good court system then now would we?

I suppose you believe that the government (including the Hawaiian government) is involved in some cover up, and I suppose Obama's parents helped this conspiracy by lying about his birth as well right? Is this a 49 year old conspiracy?

The bottom line is, you are taking everything out of the administrations camp,

Yes, this is some big government conspiracy. We heard you.

The article you posted allegedly has Obama's grandmother on the line, however, she's speaking through a proxy in her native language.

Putting aside the contents of the audio tape, what I'd like to ask is, what makes so sure that was Obama's former step grandmother mother? It could have been any Kenyan off the road, so what makes you so sure, other than people claiming it is? For somebody so insistent on solid evidence, you certainly let your standards down on believing an audio tape (that by chance you prefer to use as evidence).

Uh. wow. No. Just no. If there is no empirical proof either way in court then you can't be convicted. We arrest people on a daily basis and make them prove their innocence in court based on accusations.

That's HOW it works. You want to NOT use the system. We don't as civilians have access to the necessary requirements to procure the evidence (Since it's all SEALED by the government. Only a court can unseal it.)

So what you are essentially saying is, you shouldn't ever be able to be arrested without proof. But that's not how the system works. You get arrested on an accusation and the court is used as the power to procure and present the evidence.

And you're right, but if it went to court, we would know whether or not that was really Obama's Grandmother, whether or not that was REALLY the Ambassador of Kenya, and whether or not Obama's half brother had motive to lie.

That's what courts are for. Procuring and reviewing evidence in lieu of an accusation.

I've also heard people stake the claim that it would have to be a 49 year old conspiracy. However, this just ISN'T REALITY.

It's very easy to insert anything you want to the congressional library/state library. It's also very easy to add a single record into a computer system.

(All the OG BC's from before the days of personal computers have been transferred to personal computers. Adding in a record is quite easy, and certainly doesn't require a 49 year old conspiracy.)

Again. I'm not saying it's true, I'm just saying there is enough confusion and evidence to warrant an investigation. Why are you so adamant that we avoid properly investigating it?

If I'm wrong, nothing changes. If you're wrong, we have a proven liar in the most prestigious electorate seat in the world.

What's the harm in verifying it through proper channels?

(^^^^^ is a REASONABLE position. Yours isn't. It consists of "You're nuts because I said so, so no investigation is required" even though you COULD be wrong. And like I said, If I'm wrong, nothing comes of it, if your wrong, the country changes, we get to throw out NDAA and all the nonsensical things Obama has requested and signed into law.)

So I ask you again, why are you so AGAINST having a PROPER investigation? Why are Obama supporters so against having a proper investigation? Why is Obama himself so against a proper investigation?

The only logical answer at this time is, fear that the desired outcome of said investigation is not inline with the truth.

If their was confidence in the truth, there would be no fear. This isn't a murder. This is "Was it forged, or wasn't it."

It's a LOT less complicated, and if it wasn't forged, there would be zero fear to demonstrate the validity of your position.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh man, I actually wouldn't put it past them

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

We don't as civilians have access to the necessary requirements to procure the evidence (Since it's all SEALED by the government. Only a court can unseal it.)

So essentially, you want the defense to provide the evidence for you? That is a very strange argument.

Obama has met the requirements already for eligibility, he didn't even need to provide a birth certificate, but he did so, twice, to satisfy birther questions. His birth certificate was verified by State officials, twice. The only people who can really verify it's authenticity are the very same people who register Hawaiian birth certificates on a daily basis, the Hawaiian health department. They've already done so. There is no reason to compel Obama or the courts to provide evidence for the accusers, this isn't how it works.

And you're right, but if it went to court, we would know whether or not that was really Obama's Grandmother, whether or not that was REALLY the Ambassador of Kenya, and whether or not Obama's half brother had motive to lie.

How would the courts prove the authenticity of the audio tapes? This is the responsibility solely left to the plaintiffs, the accusers, they are providing it as evidence. If they could get Obama's third step grandmother to testify and so forth then that will help your cause.

I've also heard people stake the claim that it would have to be a 49 year old conspiracy. However, this just ISN'T REALITY.

It's very easy to insert anything you want to the congressional library/state library. It's also very easy to add a single record into a computer system.

So you're saying that his parents were open about his birth in Kenya then right? Until conveniently when Obama's prospects for becoming president arose when he became an adult? All those years of his parents being open about his birth in Kenya, gone all fo a sudden? This is your scenario? There were to Hawaiian newspapers whom claimed he was listed in the birth section back in 1961, I suppose they missed out mentioning Kenya?

Why are you so adamant that we avoid properly investigating it?

I'm not 'adamant' that you avoid investigating it, I'm questioning your reasoning. So far you're not really providing much for your position aside from the fact it's some big government conspiracy to cover evidence. Your only source of evidence against Obama is the fact that there is no evidence against him at all, the government is hiding it!

So I ask you again, why are you so AGAINST having a PROPER investigation?

I am for a proper investigation, and it was done, back in 2008. Obama is the only president thus far to release a State verified birth certificate to the public. Your definition of a 'proper investigation' apparently only applies to Obama, nobody else. It isn't really a 'proper investigation' at all.

It's a LOT less complicated, and if it wasn't forged, there would be zero fear to demonstrate the validity of your position

So you already think it's forged, you've made up your mind, you already think the government is in on this conspiracy as well, yet you just want a proper investigation?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

There is already a Marie Antoinette quality about the POTUS and FLOTUS that is raising ire in more groups than Republicans.
Using the term 'king' disposes your post. There would be no sympathy for a despot.
It surely wouldn't raise any sympathy in me to have this case go through. I would like to believe that people don't vote on sympathy, but on competence.

You assume I'm defending Obama.

The reason I used the word "king" here was to illustrate that the reason that many people support Obama may have little to do with the legal basis for his rule, but the fact that many people genuinely believe in the rightfulness of his rule.

People supported kings you know, they still do (though not going by that name usually). Just because they are "despots" does not automatically mean that the majority wants them out.

That's the game.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Here is the Kenyan Ambassador stating Obama was born in Kenya and they plan to build a monument at his birth place.

Ogego states no such thing.

Clark: “We want to congratulate you on Barack Obama, our new president, and you must be very proud.”

Ogego: “We are. We are. We are also proud of the U.S. for having made history as well.”

Fellhauer: “One more quick question, President-elect Obama’s birthplace over in Kenya, is that going to be a national spot to go visit, where he was born?”

Ogego: “It’s already an attraction. His paternal grandmother is still alive.”

Fellhauer: “His birthplace, they’ll put up a marker there?”

Ogego: “It would depend on the government. It’s already well known.”

- Ogego said the recording of the phone call was edited and that he was misled
- Ogego denied saying Obama was born in Kenya, indeed he didn't

To sneak in a few loaded questions, and then present a failure to catch on to such loaded questions and explicitly deny them as an "admission" when there is no such thing, when there were no such words by Ogego, is pathetic.

An implied statement is not a statement, what you have here is trollish radio hosts shanghaiing an idiot ambassador.

Produce the Kenyan birth certificate. And not the faked one this time.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
To reiterate:

• Ogego is an idiot who is being fooled by fast-talking radio wingnuts for political conspiracy pimping purposes and doesn't get it. (Because he's an idiot)
  • Ogego emphatically denies Obama was born in Kenya and says he was edited and taken out of context
  • Ogego clearly hasn't the slightest clue what he's talking about and is therefore not an authority
  • Ogego does not have documents to "prove" something he didn't even say or "admit" (Oh the Orwellian shamelessness) in the first place
  • When the person on whose supposed "authority" (Ogego) your claim rests firmly renounces the very claim he is said to support, you have no case.

So, birther kooks once again bite the dust, but simply can't let go of the racist fantasy that Obama was born in Kenya, and pull all sorts of shenanigans to fabricate new "admissions" which don't exist.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
There are a million reasons for criticizing Obama, but providing healthcare for Americans and being black while president aren't among them.

Sorry birthers.
edit on 22-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea
reply to post by Kristinaso

"I was born in a hospital in the United States of America. No one, not even my mother knows who my father is. Can I become president?"

Wow. Incredibly poignant, yet intellectually acute point.
edit on 22-1-2012 by banishedfromthisarea because: Forgot the quote.

In answer to the question, of course he/she can become president. It is clearly spelled out in Article 2 Section 1 of the constitution. You were born in the United States therefore you are a citizen. The only possible argument by any reasonable person against this is whether or not your birth was vaginal or caeserian with caeserian being the not-natural option.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Kristinaso
I was born in a hospital in the United States of America. No one, not even my mother knows who my father is. Can I become president?

YES

If your mother was an illegal alien - - illegally sneaked across the border - - birthed you on American soil.

You can be president.
edit on 21-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Surprised this post hasn't been deleted for being completely off-topic. Given that the subject is the phony-balony concerns about the President's citizenship status. His mother was most definitely a US citizen.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

I think it should be Nationally Televised

I think AZ is more po'd than GA about the whole federal govt immigration issue.

Out digging for news, found this. Source link here

There will be camera in the Georgia court room , on the day of the hearing. What we need everyone that receives or reads this post to do, is to log on to the blog site (posted below), as we will , and not only watch the proceeding , but send the blog site link to everyone in your address book, and tell your friends and neighbors to do the same. (Its called Snowballing). In addition contact every Constitutional web site that you receive emails from and ask them to post and run the link on their front page for all of their followers to watch live. We here at ,thearizonasentinel, will be doing the same thing. Thanks to many of you we are as of this week pushing 9000 email address’s. If we all get together , and do this , we can encourage legislators and individuals all over the country to demand that their respective states introduce resolutions or affidavits requiring their states to investigate the eligibility of Soetoro/Obama. The results of all these investigations will be this. The states will be reluctant to print ballots with Soetoro/Obama,s name on them until the investigations are over. Unless Soetoro/Obama, can or will produce the documentation necessary to convince state investigators of his eligibility his name will not be on the ballots.

And this

The following doc is what we produced during my campaign for Governor of Arizona as a list of requirements for ballot access of a presidential candidate, regardless of party.

Never again, can we allow, our country to witness or be a part of the theft of our nations highest office. The Presidency of the United States of America. Therefore, should I be elected as the next Governor of Arizona. I will pledge the following.

By Executive Order, I shall institute the following.

From this day forward the Governor, Attorney General ,the Speaker of the House of the Sovereign State of Arizona shall certify that any and all candidates for the office of the President of the United States. Shall be certified eligible for said office. The following is the method by which this shall be accomplished. We will no longer rely on the main stream media or the two party’s to vet and certify their candidates.

The following list of personal records will be provided to the State of Arizona.

Unless all certified documents are received, verified and entered into the record. No candidate shall be listed on any ballot for the Primary or General election of the State of Arizona.

Records to be included but not limited to shall consist of a

1. Certified Copy of Birth Certificate in any one of the fifty states. A copy or original document of live birth will not be accepted.

2. Certified Copies of all School transcripts, K-12 , any College Records.

3. Certified Copies of Military Discharge Papers, DD-214 and any schools Candidate may have attended while in the service of his or her country.

4. Copy of Current Drivers License, and Social Security Number.

5. Certified copies of Shot Records.

6. Candidates will be subject to a NCIC check and background check will be accomplished by the respective Bureau of Investigations and will report directly to the Governor, Speaker of the House, and the Attorney General or Lt. Governor, which ever should apply.

7 . Any Request for additional documents must be requested no later than 60 days before the Primary election of Arizona. Any candidate failing to comply with the request for additional documents shall be notified by Certified mail of the failure to comply. The candidate shall then have 15 days to respond. If said documents are unavailable, candidate will respond by certified letter to the Governor of the states, and copied to the Speaker of the House. They then will either accept or deny the petition by the candidate. A denial will mean a,
“No list” on the ballot.

The State has an obligation to the citizens of Arizona and the Nation. It is time to take back our country. We have a Constitution. We are a nation of laws not of man. We must respect the Constitution or we will lose our Nation.

Its our hope that many of you will use this document in preparing your petition or regress , affidavit , or legislative resolution, demanding an investigation of the eligibility of Soetoro/Obama , or any candidate going forward seeking the office of the presidency.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'm pretty sure that Obama will be able to get out of this court date.... He definietly has more important things to do, than show up for some stupid court date.... People need to drop this birth certificate conspiracy already, our country becomes obsessed with such stupid sh*t, there are WAY bigger issues right now...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, he has more important things to do like worry about how he's going to cover up Operation Fast and Furious and possibly Operation Castaway along with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Found this story with pedigrees for all the GOP candidates.

Link to pedigree story here

The case regarding President Obama’s eligibility to be on the Georgia ballot (coming before the courts in Atlanta, Georgia on January 26, 2012) could have a trickle down affect on others running for President in the 2012 election as well.

If the court finds him ineligible; then this could affect two current GOP Candidates running for the same office.

If the court decides that they must be the child of “natural born” parents meaning that both parents must have been born in the United States – then there could be complications for Santorum and Romney.

The writer misunderstands the requirement for eligibility.

They assume parents must be born here. Not correct.

My understanding is that parents can be born elsewhere but must be citizens at the time the candidate was born here making the candidate a natural born citizen (born here, both parents citizens). Parents can be naturalized, as long as it is before candidate is born.

But what do I know...Just a birther, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Why is it that we still can't shut the heck up about Obama's birth! JUST SHUT IT UP! I'm tired of hearing about this BS. Obama is president, get over it. You're all like a bunch of little kids who can't get your way. I mean seriously.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Why is it that we still can't shut the heck up about Obama's birth! JUST SHUT IT UP! I'm tired of hearing about this BS. Obama is president, get over it. You're all like a bunch of little kids who can't get your way. I mean seriously.

If we all just shut up, what would be the point of ATS.

This place, is for civil discussion.

You are free to join another discussion, or start your own.

Your statement reeks of censorship.

Do you have something to add to the discussion, or just trolling?
edit on 22-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I think it's still worthy to question the validity of his history. Yes, he's president. Nothing will change that. But he is planning to run again, and so... I do think it's worth a look see. I think he's dishonest, and I think he's a charlatan. He's managed to fool the majority of Americans into thinking he was something he is not. He is the spineless puppet he promised not to be, whose interests lie in the man with the money.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
There are a million reasons for criticizing Obama, but providing healthcare for Americans and being black while president aren't among them.

Sorry birthers.
edit on 22-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

I'm not a birther, and I don't care what color his skin is. As a full blooded Native, I question the man's honesty. You know, he managed to get the Native vote behind him, by visiting with the Crow, Salish, and Sioux nations and making big promises he never kept. There's more but it's too early in the morning for me to care going into it. I just think the man is a liar..... like most politicians and puppets.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I hope Barry gets caught out.

I'm not a birther, and I don't care what color his skin is. As a full blooded Native, I question the man's honesty. You know, he managed to get the Native vote behind him, by visiting with the Crow, Salish, and Sioux nations and making big promises he never kept. There's more but it's too early in the morning for me to care going into it. I just think the man is a liar..... like most politicians and puppets.

I agree with your whole post Thunder heart woman,along the lines of what i was going to say.

TPTB may want him to get caught.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
"What we have here.... is a failure to communicate."

President Obama has proven to the U.S. citizenry, the current dysfunction of the U.S. Congress and the House of Representatives; now he has proven the current dysfunction of the judicial branch representing the state of Georgia.

In my opinion.... the current act's performed by this Georgia judge ---- is a racial attack on President Obama.

Case closed.....Next

Foofighter's

Erno86

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join