It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA camps for Copyright Infringement?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This guy has put quite an interesting theory forward. I'm in NZ and the MegaUpload guy got arrested here so it's all over the news. If what the guy in the video says is true then this is only the beginning and soon the record labels will call for extradition to the US and fill up FEMA camps that have recently been built for this influx of people! and they could also fully financially screw so many people over because it's 150k/ infringement. Also, the vid speaks of who is responsible for the start of mass filesharing

edit on 21-1-2012 by ragsntatters because: link edited

edit on 21-1-2012 by ragsntatters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ragsntatters

I am very interested in what is said in this video about the Fema camps etc.; but my audio is not working...would you please let me know what is said. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Thank you for fixing the video...

and posting it in the first place...

this worries me...

I was not a member of M.U. but was going to buy a lifetime, when i could...
who is next? christains, minorities, narcotics black marketers, me....

This is just like, germany, when... you know...
edit on 21-1-2012 by AwnAegisean because: good reason

edit on 21-1-2012 by AwnAegisean because: good reason

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

well he says that the US copyright owners (record labels etc) will use extradition laws to prosecute people from overseas or perhaps even people within the US itself who are found guilty of copyright infringement because all their details will be on the Megaupload servers that have been confiscated. And then he says that the US is building prisons because it's a lucrative business (in the case of private ones) and then I thought that there has been plenty of talk about FEMA camps and all the extra food they're buying, so I figured that perhaps the camps are there to house the influx of pirates because there will be a lot coming should the copyright owners choose to press charges

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AwnAegisean

link is fixed now thanks

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So where are these FEMA camps anyway. Been able to find even one?? I thought not but have fune anyway

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
So where are these FEMA camps anyway. Been able to find even one?? I thought not but have fune anyway

that's just my 'unresearched, base it off ATS chatter' opinion, the guy in the video offers a different hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think people should take this very seriously but not for the reasons the guy in the video thinks. They don't care about online piracy so much as having a "legal" tool to entrap those deemed political opponents or potential troublemakers and revolutionaries.
If you're on their terrorist watchlist and your IP comes up from one of these download sites then count on them paying you a visit at their leisure.
This way they can round up all who might stand against their plutocratic rule without anyone knowing the real reason why.
They can bankrupt you, make you turn informant or just whisk you away for slave labor as they see fit.

This is why Martial Law will never be declared - you don't give your opposition any warnings.
This could well be the method used to obtain massive numbers of arrests of dissidents.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
5,000 songs... im screwed, if this is true then my life is pretty much over.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not too terribly worried here.
When "they" start to pull folks out of their houses by the hundreds or thousands, I am sure there are some who will mobilize to free said hostages.
Plus, would the US risk a revolution?
Hardly, our masters know just where to draw the line, they have been drawing it for decades....err centuries and waiting for folks to get excited and jump over.
One at a time is how they must do it, and on their terms.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters

Originally posted by mikellmikell

that's just my 'unresearched, base it off ATS chatter' opinion, the guy in the video offers a different hypothesis.

All the ones in Michigan and Indiana have turned up blank. So were still safe

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

This is the 2nd vid from this guy I have watched and have to say he makes alot of sense ...The real bad guys have set us up to be the bad guys ..I said it on another thread that if Orwell was here today he would say its worse than he thought ...but then again he only covered it to 1984 so I am willing to cut him a bit of slack ...S&F for the post ...peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I hear oldcorp from the truth is viral is going to be addressing that subject in his next episode so he might help us out on that one ...peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just another nail in the coffin for Cloud services, whilst I do believe it is fair that a company has a right to protect its IP products, the way to resolve this is to cut the punitive crap, for example a guy down loads a song and is AUTOMATICALLY liable for a $150,000 settlement for EACH song, how can any record label/publisher claim that this is there is a loss of that amount, their loss at most is less than a dollar, I can buy a song of itunes for 79 pence, that is how much they have lost if I down load a song.

I have never bought into cloud services, and this justifies my feelings, people have private and personal records on MU and now the US government can look through them without even obtaining a warrant, disgusting

And people try to say America is the land of the free, what a jip. Its the biggest fascist state since Hitler last scratched his gonads
edit on 21-1-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OMG ! Thats the GUY! This guy has a really popular and FUNNY show on You Tube. He demo's bad toy ideas like naughty toys and stuff.

This guy is awesome! I'm going to watch the video now. This guy is pretty respected.

Check him out: www.youtube.com... Mike Mozart of Jeepers Media

Saw the video. Awesome.

Piracy in America is Directly caused and promoted by the Big corporations that Own Bittorrent and other file sharing services - for the purpose of Entrapment !

This is HUGE !! Your title should have reflected That.
edit on 21-1-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Many people are confusing "FEMA" camps with the very real

Immigrant detention camps operated by a contractor.

Last year, Jesse Ventura had a TV show that made a connection.

here is the real camp from the Jesse Ventura show last year:

www.correctionscorp.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

its a genuine camp for "immigrant" detention owned by a contractor.

some say these could be used anytime for "FEMA".

and here we see maps and locations similar to the t.v. shows and talk sites:

www.bop.gov...

all this plus existing military compounds could be used anytime.

scroll through some of the links and you will see many familiar pictures that have been touted as "FEMA" camps......they are already here as State and FED prisons.

check all the CCA facilities used for various States and FED prison operations:

CCA has contracts with many govt agencies !!

www.correctionscorp.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

ah that's good to know, don't want to get shipped off to the US just yet. Although if I were a media company, I'd be buying up shares/ building jails and milk that cashcow too

top topics

join