It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An alternative story on the history of 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Some of you know I have an "interesting friend".
I referred to him in another tread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Among other things he does controlled OBE's.
He used to do them over the entire Earth.

Once he found something interesting and shocking.

It was in January or February in 2001.

After hearing of the suitcase nukes, claimed to be missing by the Russian general Alexander Lebed he decided to do a search for them.

He found one of those in an small empty office, almost at the
top of a high rise building. This was in New York, probably one of the WTC towers.

He was shocked and widened his search.

He found small nuclear devices in several high rise buildings in the western world.
Most of them in the US and some in Europe.
As I recall eight in the US and four or five in Europe.
These numbers I am not sure about, it could have been more.

All of these devices were placed near the top of these buildings, usually in a broom closet.

All of these devices were hooked up to a satellite phone, via some electronics.

He warned the FBI, via an E-mail.
They have access to choppers and good mobile neutron detectors, enough to find these rotten things.
He told him he had gotten this information in a dream.
OK, one small lie. He gave them a list of the cities in which he had seen them. BTW he used my E-mail address, so I am sure this E-mail was sent. After a month I erased it, it was a bit spooky to say the least.

They never responded, apart from the automated response mail.

He was a bit pissed off about that to say the least.

He kept checking the locations and nothing changed. They were still there. After a month they were all gone, probably in one coordinated action.

The fact that you have never heard of this story can mean two things, either it is not true (BTW I think it is true) or when the different governments found out they were shocked and just could not tell the truth. They had to come up with something else.

Well the rest is history, that got kick started later that year, with 9/11.

So Saddam did try to make WMD and failed.
After the first Iraqi war he was determined to get even the next time. So he bought the suitcase nukes on the black market and placed some of them in small offices he had rented for this purpose. He had more of them and stashed the rest away.
He also had bought some, I believe three, larger warheads.

During the preparations for the second Iraq war all of the remaining nuclear devices were moved to four locations just over the border in Syria.
Two SAS teams found two of those locations in the very beginning of the war and emptied them.
I have no idea if the Syrian government knows the locations of the other two.

It must have been an embarrassment for a lot of governments in those days, even the Russians. I think that was the main reason they killed Lebed in an accident on April 28 2002, because he kept talking about the missing suitcase nukes.

edit on 21/1/12 by Pokoia because: language

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

BTW, mod's feel free to move this to a more fitting forum, if this is not the right one.
All the best to you.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Mod's please delete my thread, because no one seems to bother.
Or is to afraid to get caught up in it.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

1. Suitcase nukes ? ... really ? Oo ? oO ?

2. You would have been arresed and blamed for planting them , since your "friend" used your e-mail address and told them the exact locations of ->nuclear weapons

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtheistFishMonkey
reply to post by Pokoia

1. Suitcase nukes ? ... really ? Oo ? oO ?

2. You would have been arresed and blamed for planting them , since your "friend" used your e-mail address and told them the exact locations of ->nuclear weapons

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had always suspected Saddam acquired WMD from somewhere. Too many swallowed the no WMD story hook line and sinker. The whole WMD story has been obfuscated purposefully and I think the Bush admins were actually happy with the end result. They don't care what people think so long as they don't know what's really going on, it keeps them one step ahead. The FBI were worried in the months before 9/11 there would be a WMD nuclear attack of greater magnitude (when aren't they!). Maybe Saddam did fund the operations after all, I get the impression he was gagging to get a low blow in or to do something for all the times he got screwed by the US. He had the motive and the means. All connecting to Iraq doing dodgy deals with Afgans, Checnians, Russian mobsters etc. I like that scenario, seems plausible. Maybe we did go into Iraq because of 9/11 after all..

edit on 21-1-2012 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

And to make this clear: Iraq , nor Saddam was responsible for 9/11. It was not in their interest.
Saddam wanted to do something like this, but on a GRAND scale and he failed.

So who do you think was responsible?

I guess there's always the Mossad.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

Originally posted by Pokoia

And to make this clear: Iraq , nor Saddam was responsible for 9/11. It was not in their interest.
Saddam wanted to do something like this, but on a GRAND scale and he failed.

So who do you think was responsible?

I guess there's always the Mossad.

After this my friend very seldom ever looked for things on Earth during his OBE's.
So I can only give you my guess , yes the Mossad was involved and a lot of other parties.
I however think that it was not official US business.

new topics

top topics

join