It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover police had children with activists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is pretty bloody disgusting behaviour, even for the filth. 2 of these cops, to get credibility in the activism circuits, held long term relationships, and fathered children, only to completly dissapear from their lives when the job was done.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Two undercover police officers secretly fathered children with political campaigners they had been sent to spy on and later disappeared completely from the lives of their offspring, the Guardian can reveal. In both cases, the children have grown up not knowing that their biological fathers – whom they have not seen in decades – were police officers who had adopted fake identities to infiltrate activist groups. Both men have concealed their true identities from the children's mothers for many years. One of the spies was Bob Lambert, who has already admitted that he tricked a second woman into having a long-term relationship with him, as part of an intricate attempt to bolster his credibility as a committed campaigner.

And this is just 2 we know of, who knows how many more times this has happened.
It's Mark Stone all over again, but even more sickly.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sure they are scummy .. but the fact that they were undercover cops is a red herring. It's irrelevant. There are scummy people everywhere and in every job. Cops are no different. Some are good. Some are dirt. And the 'activists' aren't entirely guilt free. It's a good lesson on keeping pro-creation within marrage ... (Old fashioned but true.)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Based only off of the portion of the article that you posted in this OP, I was initially under the false impression that Lambert was openly admitting this by himself. At first, I was thinking that if nothing else, then at least maybe his conscious had been eating him up about it.

As far as I'm concerned, these are important relevant details:

.....many of the officers who have been unmasked have admitted to, or have been accused of, having sex with the targets of their surveillance.

[color=FFE7C2]Last month eight women who say they were duped into forming long-term intimate relationships of up to nine years with five undercover policemen started unprecedented legal action. They say they have suffered immense emotional trauma and pain over the relationships, which spanned the period from 1987 to 2010.

Until now it was not known that police had secretly fathered children while living undercover. One of them is Lambert, who adopted a fake persona to infiltrate animal rights and environmental groups in the 1980s.

[color=FFE7C2]After he was unmasked in October, he admitted that as "Bob Robinson" he had conned an innocent woman into having an 18-month relationship with him, apparently so that he could convince activists he was a real person. She is one of the women taking the legal action against police chiefs.

Originally posted by FlyersFan

....It's a good lesson on [color=9CFFBD]keeping pro-creation within marrage ... (Old fashioned but true.)

[color=9CFFBD]Lambert was married during his secret mission, which continued until 1988.

[color=B9C9B9]Same article as in the OP.

And the 'activists' aren't entirely guilt free.
Proof?
What are these women guilty of?

Please pick one(only one), and show me proof of what she is guilty of.

edit on 1/21/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2012 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be great if those pigs were to face indefinite detention until they paid off all of the back child support that they surely owe after abandoning their families? Maybe one of them might face such despair that he would light himself on fire on the courthouse steps like this guy. Unfortunately, laws don't apply to cops the way they do to "civilians".

edit on 21-1-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
A.C.A.B.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I can understand hooking up with women to build your cover. But having kids with them makes no sense at all to me. I hope these women win big in this fight, it's disgusting to think about how these guys played them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
A similar case happened here in Finland. I find it absolutely horrible, even emotional terrorism to play on someone like that. And get this, it was not court ordered - only a tactic used by the police to try get evidence.

And on top of all this, the suspect was found not guilty.
edit on 21-1-2012 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Several years ago I found myself in a similar situation. I wasn't even the one that was being investigated. It turned out to be a neighbor. Not only was I. used, lied to, and manipulated. But of course I was left with a broken heart and given a different perspective which has affected my entire life. I have never been able to actually trust anyone not just men again. Anytime someone acts like they care or are interested in me the first thing I do is question why and break it off. It has also caused me to lose self worth. Someone who has been so utterly used is never the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sure they are scummy .. but the fact that they were undercover cops is a red herring. It's irrelevant. There are scummy people everywhere and in every job. Cops are no different. Some are good. Some are dirt. And the 'activists' aren't entirely guilt free. It's a good lesson on keeping pro-creation within marrage ... (Old fashioned but true.)

Yes, but this is actions by the state.
edit on 21-1-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Wow, I don't know what to say. I'm truly sorry that this happened to you. I hope one day you can learn to trust again. And I hope the ladies who have been used and abused in these cases, also learn to trust again.

Those poor kids

Edit, becasue I missed the last bit of your post. You are worth a million of these type of people, maybe even more. so you regain your self worth, and just have faith in the fact that you are a better person than they will ever be, or ever even dream of being. Fact. Please remember that, becasue even though I've never met you, I know this is true.
edit on 21/1/2012 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
To the above poster, i am regretful that has happened to you as i believe we have all been used just possibly not to the points you have been and my heart goes out to you. What is really disturbing is these guys were put there by the standing police and policies that are in place. Basically they were following orders that apparently were "legal".
Hopefully these dead-beatcops will be treated like any other dead-bead-dads and get thier own book thrown at them.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Awwww... ain't that sweet. Little LE 'anchor' babies. Gives LE a permanent legal foothold in those women's lives.
edit on 21-1-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

top topics

join